Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

green dragon Q

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

lilwillis121

Group: Members
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 06 Jun 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: green dragon Q Reply with quote

alright i have a few questions and have read most of the stickies.
why do i have more exp than required for example,

Experience 671/400

secondly, what does this mean?

Alignment Evil (-1)

thirdly, what do i do with the item i have found for example,

Backpack
Puppy Dog Tails 15

Sac
Leather 1

lilwillis121

Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 06 Jun 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find the humor in this game amusing lol

Foilwench sighs... "You didn't have to eat it... Oh well, now be gone from here!"
You gain a level in Archer to 4!
Only 2 more skill levels until you gain an extra use point!

Gold: 777.36
Clan: Arcadians

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 06 Jun 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: green dragon Q Reply with quote

lilwillis121 wrote:
alright i have a few questions and have read most of the stickies.
why do i have more exp than required for example,

Experience 671/400

secondly, what does this mean?

Alignment Evil (-1)

thirdly, what do i do with the item i have found for example,

Backpack
Puppy Dog Tails 15

Sac
Leather 1

First of all you do not lvl until you defeat the master at training place in your hometown and your exp will increase beyond the required amount until you defeat the master.

Alignment is basically your chances of reviving(at the cost of 5 torments in shades) without having to pay the 100 favors.Alignment will decrease everytime you a)kill another player b)you search through castles for items c)when you ransack thiefs for items.There is one way to increase Alignment points but for specific reasons(mainly cause I'm one of the few who bothered to find out how),I'll let you figure it out.

The items in your backpack and sac can be sold at the Trading Post in each town but to sell them,the Trading Post must have the items listed as something that can be traded.You can buy stuff at the Trading Posts to sell later or when you kill a 'Band of Thieves',you will ransack their bodies(only those with an alignment of Bad or Evil) for items

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: