Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

teh xXxNeCroSiSxXx

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

xXxNeCroSiSxXx

Group: Members
Gold: 4.80
Clan: D3JSP

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 06:40 am    Post subject: teh xXxNeCroSiSxXx Reply with quote

As some of you know my name is lilianna. Im from Romania but moved to the states to live with my boyfriend Mike who also plays d2 but doesnt like sites. We met about a year ago at chilis where he used to work and even waited on me ^>^. He is one of the sweetest guys i have ever met in my life and i love him to death. When i moved here i didnt know what to expect. I left my home to be with a stranger and to this day im very thankful that i met him bc he brought me to meet some of the most amazing people i have ever met. Of course i do miss my family back in Romania but i would not trade what i have now for anything. Yes im a nerd ^>^ bc i like games and i love to talk to ppl online because you never know what kind of good ppl that youll meet. I limit my games to D2 and Hero online atm. D2 has been keeping me busy with grushes and jsp trading. We play west ladder and NL east ladder and NL as well as open ^>^.Yes i get a little worried now when i trade larger items for i was scammed not too long ago. I trust ppl more than i should at times but if you dont show trust then youll never really know if a person is honest or not. Of course i was upset bc i lost my bfs sorc that took close to 6 months to build for it was all legit. But he is a good person and told me not to worry about it things happen and after all its just a game so that made me feel alot better. We both like to go out to dinner and the movies, long walks and playing games together. I love meeting new people have making friends. im tryin to get a degree in accounting as is mike because we want to start our own business helping out ppl that cant afford the high dollar accountants. We dont care to make alot of money we just have good hearts and try to help ppl as much as possible bc that is worth alot more than money anyday. As long as we pay our bills and are able to have fun with eachother then im sure things will work out and we will never have to worry about money. hmm not really sure what else to say so imma end this herer. I hope this has helped some of you that i have not had the chance to talk to, get to know me better as a person. Im always up to talking to people so you can add me on jsp and pm me or add my d2 acc Dm.UnXpLaNeToRy just be sure to let me know who you are ^>^

-Lilianna

*Curti*

Gold: 1011.04

uk.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 08:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lili briggrin

bye

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 09:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^>^ hi
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#4 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice intro briggrin

Bib
Just Giggity

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 154.07

rp.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#5 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 01:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, from romania
id like to visit there one day

[Bib Inc. Presents...]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#6 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 02:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW: do u and yr bf like to smoke up ALot? cuz my other romanian friend..thats all she does.. eek

xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 03 Mar 2007 02:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i dont
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: