Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

D2 Custom Character Shop!

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Joshua

Group: Members
Gold: 14.50

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Feb 2009 07:07 am    Post subject: D2 Custom Character Shop! Reply with quote

Hello Everybody, and welcome to my Character Shop.
Please read through this CAREFULLY before posting or messaging me for a service.

What Is This About?
This is my D2 Custom Character Shop. This thread is for me to create custom characters for YOU!
Payment will be accepted via verified Paypal ONLY!
Prices are currently negotiable, based on job requirements.

What Are You Selling?
I'm selling you a character leveling (and in some cases gear supplying) service.
I will level a character for you, with requirements that you specify. (i.e. 1-XX, Skill Quests, Rushing Waypoints, etc)

What Can You Currently Supply Us With?
I can supply you with a custom build character of your choosing! You make the account & character name, I level the character, and provide you with gear. No stats or skills will be used during this process, so you can place them however you'd like!

More specifically I offer the following - A character at a level of your choosing (no higher than 90) that, if you require, may also have skill/stat quests completed (including anya, but NO den or jade) in all difficulties, and rushing or all waypoints in all difficulties.

Order Template
Level - Please specify the designated level to stop at, i.e 85
Waypoints - Please specify rushing or all waypoints
Quests - Please designate if you would like skills/stats completed

How Exactly Will This Work?
You will fill out the Order Template above, and post it in this thread.
I will message you to confirm that you do indeed want the job, and negotiate a price.
Once accepted you will create an account, and put a character on it with a name of your choosing.
The account is to be registered to the e-mail that I specify, NOT your own.
I will not start a job on an account until I have received an e-mail stating the account is registered properly.
Once confirmed I will complete the job to your specifications, and send you the appropriate screen-shots showing completion of the job.
You will then send the agreed upon payment using the Claim & Cancel method.
Once payment is confirmed I will re-register the account to an e-mail of your choosing, and viola!, you can begin your journey with your new character. smile

How Do I Know This is Legit?
First off, my Paypal is verified. I deal ONLY with verified Paypal users.
Secondly, we will be using Claim & Cancel for the safety of both parties.
Third, you will receive screen-shots of the completed character that you made yourself, so you know it is in-fact yours and not a pre-made.
Last, but certainly not least, the character will already be made before you send the payment. So, I would have no reason NOT to turn your character over to you.
After all I have my own account already, I have no need for a few dozen more. happy

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask them via pm.
I may repost this later with an upgraded look & list of services.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen, I look forward to making characters for each and every one of you in the near future!

Regards,
Joshua

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: