Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

The dream baseball cards had no cap

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

haoxiuyun

Group: Members
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 29 Aug 2022 03:16 am    Post subject: The dream baseball cards had no cap Reply with quote

Its interesting, but not something I would be a fan of. I would prefer what NHL did and release a ton of cards every single moment. A great deal of teams were exceptional and not everyone had exactly the very same teams. Madden also had that this year for Thanksgiving. (And another similar one using the supreme Kickoff players). But it's definitely something trendy that could be utilized more frequently.

The dream baseball cards had no cap, and a participant for Carolina who had an breakout season shot up in way than anyone ever expected which was cool. Same with James Neal. The Thanksgiving cards have been dependant on one game and may go max of 2 overall up. The matter is actually that the 99ism of sports matches with"ultimate team" manners. I'm playing with The Display. My team is a 98 total since that they published dozens of 97-99 cards that are overall.

At launch the card which was not secured behind a set wall has been 95 overall Mike Trout. There were just about a half dozen cards overall above 90. Even the cover to acquire men only had teams full of 85s, 88s and 91s. Now anyone willing to mill (or pay) includes a team that is full of 99s nearly everywhere. If it wasn't for a lack of relievers available inexplicably my team would be a 99. The point is the Madden NFL 23 matches keep releasing cards which make cards become irrelevant.

The evo system is a great idea but raising a card doesn't have any good. If they are going to implement it to maintain players relevant than every card ought to be grindable up to 99. I'd argue that they ought to really cap evaluations in MUT to way under 99 overall though when everyone is a 99 that the Madden NFL 23 game ceases being fun. It merely becomes a mess of defenders and cheesy plays to find out the good defenders to glitch.

I rather like the thought. It kinda seems like it would take if that is how it worked, the strain of internet play of more players. This was my first year of MUT and really I had been scared to play anybody online in dread of getting crushed, it took me a long time to finally grab as to what was really happening. I enjoy the power up system, but feel it could be tweaked.

Want to know more about our Mut 23 coins, get involved, make friends and play games together, you can visit mmoexp.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: