Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Safest Pindlebot D2R - Jarvis

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Undercover

Group: Members
Gold: 40.10
Clan: B.A.N

da.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:33 am    Post subject: Safest Pindlebot D2R - Jarvis Reply with quote

LOWEST BAN RATE AMONG ALL PINDLE BOTS IN DIABLO II RESURRECTED!

Hey guys.
As most of you know, I posted around a month ago that I was working on my pindle bot and needed beta testers! THE BOT IS FINALY HERE!

The bot has the following features:
multiple fail checks (checks if game is crashed, reopens game, fail to join game, fail to create game etc)
Revive merc + take body if dead
Pickit built with images (currently picking up all uniques and tal armor, rare rings, tiaras, diadems, circlets, grand charms, small charms, jewels etc) - easy to add extra items
Stashing looted (Stashing in the first 3 stashes)
Health checker (Takes potion if low before pindle and chickens if getting too low while fighting pindle)
Chicken (Leaves game if health is getting too low)

Requirements:
Any sorc (we have people running with blizzard, fireball and lightning.)
Relative decent merc who doesnt die every game. (if he can tank pindle for 5 seconds, its good)

The bot does use your mouse and keyboard, but doesnt read ANY memory or inject ANYTHING in to the game, so it will look like you're playing your self.
Can easily be launched on Virtual Machines

(Have been running the bot my self since week 1 ~10 hours a day and from there upgraded it slowly - still no ban)

This is a one time payment and you can run it with as many instances as you like!

Will sell it 50 times to keep it semi private and safe (Proof of bot will be given before payment)

Link for video:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YnjCrKl-nI[/youtube]

Discord server for support:
PindleBotJarvis Pindlebot Discord

Last edited by Undercover on 16 Nov 2021 07:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Im a gamer, I got plenty of lives.
ishallprevail

Group: Members
Gold: 0.80

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Scammers Reply with quote

Joined discord and was quickly reached out to by an approved seller.

Chatted for about 20 minutes and mentioned will be purchasing later this evening.

About 10 minutes later I tried to ask a question and was banned from the server.

Good luck boys keep looking.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: