Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Ls Needed On Ghost?
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

DuckDuckGo

Group: Members
Gold: 6.40

Warn:

Post#61 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:
d have to check if the 2900-3700 damage is with my OHm Ohm doom thirst or my Lo Ber doom thirst. Seeing as I have 2, I didn’t tKe the time to check, which one was equipped.

Was just more proving that my 3000-3200 avg phys damage is 100% possible.

The 2sin give you 2 points from WB, not fade. My sober me noticed I assumed wrong level for 63wb so that discussion isn't true on my part, I also saw a few errors in your skill points distribution which made the discussion wierd.

You actually manage to get 63wb without any staff mods on claws. You are also able to spend all your needed skills @lvl 98 with only 1 needed staff mod, which means you can have 5 staff mod spots available for other stuff, like mb, venom or what ever floats your boat which doesn't require any fancy claws at all...
WinningBreeds

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#62 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckDuckGo wrote:
Erokai wrote:
d have to check if the 2900-3700 damage is with my OHm Ohm doom thirst or my Lo Ber doom thirst. Seeing as I have 2, I didn’t tKe the time to check, which one was equipped.

The 2sin give you 2 points from WB, not fade. My sober me noticed I assumed wrong level for 63wb so that discussion isn't true on my part, I also saw a few errors in your skill points distribution which made the discussion wierd.

You actually manage to get 63wb without any staff mods on claws. You are also able to spend all your needed skills @lvl 98 with only 1 needed staff mod, which means you can have 5 staff mod spots available for other stuff, like mb, venom or what ever floats your boat which doesn't require any fancy claws at all...

First off, you totally gimped your char with a 30fcr steelrend build which nobody will play with. It's still impossible to reach 2908-3729 under those circumstances with "170-190str and 120-140 Dex" that you claimed tho. If you really pump your stats with ~100 invested points in dex/str it would be possible but that falls under the terrible build category along with the 30fcr build.

Replacing steelrends with trangs will remove ~300 avg phys damage, not ~100 under these circumstances.

Your claimed fools damage will also come in way short to what you claim even if you pumped stats like a moron.
ForgottenDreamer

Gold: 6.50

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#63 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are able to get 63% WB, only under 65fcr build using arach and dancers without weapon block staff mods. Which is not always optimal.

I specifically said the build listed was for vs. ghosts. I also use it for vs.. Bvc and vs. most smiters/VTs. Although vs. Smite/vt, I’ll switch to my fools 2os to reach 20021 AR. Giving me much better hit % than cruels.

I have 65 and 102 builds for my ghost as well.

I generally go 65 vs necro and 102 vs trapper

But I’ll go 102 vs. really good necros if need be.

WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#64 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nd yes they are some pumped stats into Dex, as 99.9% of ghosts do. The extra AR and % damage (mostly for the AR) is needed.

Ghost, because of 63% global block %, has extremely high effective life.

Currently in my 42/27fcr setup I have 4475 life. Which is effectively 7294 life, given how qepaon block, blocks virtually everything (4475*1.63=7294)

So pumping into Dex is of little consequence.

Iirc, I can reach 4750 life with 0 points into Dex. But the added AR is much needed, either for fools or cruels build.
Erokai

Warn:

Post#65 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even tho I never said 3000-3200 avg damage.

Was just an excercise to yet again
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#66 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But yes there are for sure certain matchups on ghost that you behave and gear, more like a bison, and don’t rely hardly at all on your WW damage.

But a lot of the duels, you can overpower people, even out power BVCs, due to your higher hit rate, because of def/ar ratio and weapon block.
If the barb goes wep/shield, you have to gear more like a bison and Mb slam + WW clip then tele out, lay a few traps, MB lock, mb spam, then WW clip when you catch them in a bad position.

But the tactics and gear for ghost are heavily dependent on what you are dueling.
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#67 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erokai wrote:
Even tho I never said 3000-3200 avg damage.

Was just an excercise to yet again

No, you'll reach it on a 102fcr setup with griffon aswell. Which means 99% of all fcr bp's a ghost will ever need is covered. That is without a WB staff mod and if you really want another setup you can keep an extra WB chaos.

So again; are we on the clear that venom staff mod can be very useful and even BiS staff mod?

Previously you clearly stated that it was 120-140 dex, now you're trying to repair your made up numbers by making your bullshit build even worse. So you really pumped ~100+ dex points?
The life increase you state yourself just proves you didn't, otherwise you'd end up above 5k life.
ForgottenDreamer

Gold: 6.50

gt.gif

Warn:

Post#68 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WinningBreeds wrote:
DuckDuckGo wrote:
Erokai wrote:

First off, you totally gimped your char with a 30fcr steelrend build which nobody will play with. It's still impossible to reach 2908-3729 under those circumstances with "170-190str and 120-140 Dex" that you claimed tho. If you really pump your stats with ~100 invested points in dex/str it would be possible but that falls under the terrible build category along with the 30fcr build.

Replacing steelrends with trangs will remove ~300 avg phys damage, not ~100 under these circumstances.

Your claimed fools damage will also come in way short to what you claim even if you pumped stats like a moron.

Huh, why would I imagine a number for you? You keep saying stuff then after a few pages you deny your previous claims. Do I need to remind you what you posted yesterday:
WinningBreeds

Warn:

Post#69 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you still don't get close to your claimed damage even with the idiocy setup you posted yourself. You can reach hit 4k physical average dmg, just slap on forti, go for max dmg inv, steels and other bad choices but that doesn't make the build any less worthless becouse it's nothing you'd duel with in todays pvp.
DuckDuckGo

Warn:

Post#70 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griffs is the only 102 option for a ladder sin or nl legit sin, and its not like its terrible compared to valk, just slightly worse overall. Restricts claw base for less dps but means higher mb and the rest. The improvement of valk is marginal, the improvement of zbug chaos and import/dupe claws is gigantic. But once we start talking about BvB style no fcr mirror matches it just becomes a big 'why' to me. Like I'm not going to bother dueling other barbs on a bvc.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: