Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Quitting Diablo II - Accounts, Characters, Items & CD-Ke

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Treasure

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: Locked

da.gif

Warn:

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:24 pm    Post subject: Quitting Diablo II - Accounts, Characters, Items & CD-Ke Reply with quote

Hello folks!

After a longer period of thinking, i have finally come to the conclusion; I wanna sell all i own, that has something to do with Diablo 2.
This game has been a part of my life for the past 15 years, and it is time to move on now.
- Therefore i hoped, i could find someone on this site, that would be as glad for my stuff, as i have been.
The stuff i want to sell includes;

3x Accounts, having alot of 90+ characters (1x 99), including all my items. There's only characters and accounts on EU servers, but both ladder and nonladder + a classic rusher on ladder.
I have TONS of items, worth thousands of FG's (Perf anni, Perf Pala T etc.) - Sadly im no longer a part of D2JSP, so i cant sell them on my own and therefore they will come with the account.
The bundle will also include 7x 24 digit cdkey sets.

For everything i will be asking ONLY 100USD. - I can also just sell the items, for 50$. Just the perfect items on ONE character is about 10k FG, this is huge PROFIT!

The trade would be a bit tricky to do, but i figured, if you were interrested in hearing more, you could throw me a PM. I will answer any questions you might have.

Last edited by Treasure on 29 Mar 2021 06:01 am; edited 1 time in total

anonymous12

Group: Verified Member
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting Diablo II - Accounts, Characters, Items & C Reply with quote

Treasure wrote:
Hello folks!

After a longer period of thinking, i have finally come to the conclusion; I wanna sell all i own, that has something to do with Diablo 2.
This game has been a part of my life for the past 15 years, and it is time to move on now.
- Therefore i hoped, i could find someone on this site, that would be as glad for my stuff, as i have been.

3x Accounts, having alot of 90+ characters (1x 99), including all my items. There's only characters and accounts on EU servers, but both ladder and nonladder + a classic rusher on ladder.
I have TONS of items, worth thousands of FG's (Perf anni, Perf Pala T etc.) - Sadly im no longer a part of D2JSP, so i cant sell them on my own and therefore they will come with the account.

For everything i will be asking ONLY 100USD.

The trade would be a bit tricky to do, but i figured, if you were interrested in hearing more, you could throw me a PM. I will answer any questions you might have.

huge interest! i'd like to see the items in question

Treasure

Donor:

da.gif

Warn:

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
Snickers.

Group: Members
Gold: 21.10
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmed!
Treasure

Donor:

da.gif

Warn:

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
GGD2R187

Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:27 am    Post subject: Re: Quitting Diablo II - Accounts, Characters, Items & C Reply with quote

Treasure wrote:
Hello folks!

For everything i will be asking ONLY 100USD. - I can also just sell the items, for 50$. Just the perfect items on ONE character is about 10k FG, this is huge PROFIT!

I'm very interested in the items. Just coming back to diablo 2 after a 9 year break and lost everything so I need items. Sending pm now
IVIarijuana420

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested.
Would like to check out some of the top items
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: