Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Forum FILLED with scammers! Beware, only buy from trusted

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USEAST Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

myhero101

Group: Members
Gold: 7.90

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 01:05 pm    Post subject: Forum FILLED with scammers! Beware, only buy from trusted Reply with quote

I've found the supply for as much FG as you need, however it will be through a buy service.

As you can see from other topics on this forum, everyone is just a cockroach scammer. I have a reputable business on another site as well as ties with people with massive FG, as such my ratio will be:

11:1, I profit $1 from each $10 you spend. This is 10% more than normal rates, but you won't have to deal with scammers that are running rampant on these forums.

Feel free to add me on Discord to talk.
Kaahn#3805

I have plenty of money and the only reason I'm doing this is to take away from these cockroaches. Knowing I'm preventing them from scamming someone else will make me sleep better at night.

KNOWN scammers: Dakota7/brad690/finalfantasyy/D2fg4sale, AllGood7, Fantastical
do NOT trust random people, these are are weird meth heads still living with mommy willing to do anything for more meth / diablo 2 items.

You have been warned. I would not trust any users on this forum that have no tag or a high reputation. The main purpose of this topic is to warn players of what's going on in this forum.
Deathisa264

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what are your prices?

xSean13

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathisa264 wrote:
so what are your prices?

this
Cai

Gold: 2.20

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FILLED with scammers! Beware, only buy from truste Reply with quote

Well how are we suppose to earn reputation just made an account here i also got a d2jsp account
how can we do trade so its fair for everyone i got 3 hdin lvl 94 on us east Ladder i want to sell them
cody1122

Donor:
Gold: 768.71
Clan: Integrity

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sell to someone like me... get rep
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USEAST Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: