Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Buying a D2jsp account

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Hotfudge

Group: Scammer
Donor:
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#1 Posted: 17 May 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject: Buying a D2jsp account Reply with quote

Looking for a D2jsp account to buy, depending on your status I'll send first, PayPal. Prefer an account that's anywhere between 2004-2016 post count doesn't matter. Not spending more then $50

Message me!

nwnck

Group: Members
Gold: 4.20

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 18 May 2020 05:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go ahead and sell ur jsp account to this guy cause his is in the process of being locked/tagged as a scammer after he scammed me

proof : https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1166315

watch out for discord, he changes his username but the last 4 digits remains (#7405)
here is a short screen of my talk with him on discord with his d2jsp name and his discord username (that he changed after he scammed me lol) : https://ibb.co/MVgGcvY

we agreed to trade sum fg, i was about to sell him 12k fg. i had to send him half, then he'd make the whole payment and then i was to send him the other half...
we talked and all that, i fell for his trustworthy speech etc, and i find myself scammed for half the fg now...its my fault, just wanna warn u about this user...
who wants/needs further details, dont hesitate to contact me, can provide screens, pm's...

Last edited by nwnck on 18 May 2020 05:37 am; edited 1 time in total
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: