Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Diablo II East Hardcore Ladder Items FT

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USEAST Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

KingTia

Group: Members
Gold: 0.00

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:13 pm    Post subject: Diablo II East Hardcore Ladder Items FT Reply with quote

Hey all I am new to this forum but I have a lot of eHCl gear for trade.

I know ladder reset is around the corner so I'm looking for sort of a one and done trade.

I have all sort of great rare/blue gems

Rare helms(barb/druid mainly)

Crafted Ammy's(All classes)(also have rune/pgems as well((not many but ehh))

I would be willing to part with basically all the gear for any amount of forum gold(not kidding)

I'd give it for free but the time it took to accumulate the items over this season is actually sattsitically relevant to the actual RNG(random number generator of the game itself). I spent the time farming all the gear I "personally" found legit. Some of the gear is from a friend named Drew but it is all SOLID gear that will not "poof".

I am a big fan of the legit ehcl players that I run with every season and they've constantly supported my endeavors across all realms and will likely support me when I make my first Softcore char in a decade(I play hardcore the game is 20+ years old and I wish more people would play HC(thanks itemforge.com for making that "happin".

Hopefully with all your support I can help "revive" Diablo II from the grave. It is a game that will never be matched let alone recreated. I have seen all the games made, seen the stock market move, but yet when I am rolling with 8 deep in East Hardcore Ladder there really is "no competition"

I do have an unfair advantage. It is called the "Dragonfly Effect". I no longer use it as it is in real life it is basically "modding" real life.

My hobbies are rat hockey, cannabis, volunteering, and someday getting a "REEL" job.

If any of you are capable of allowing to set me on the path to be a www.d3jsp.org mod for the "East Hardcore Ladder" insert.ehcl.knewthingamabobber so I can find time in my free time to have an OUNCE of fun.

Thanks in Advance,

Stephen

wub
thecrazykiller

Donor:

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O baby!

KingTia

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecrazykiller wrote:
O baby!

Hi there! ph34r
thecrazykiller

Donor:

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:31 am    Post subject: e hcl Reply with quote

got any magic find shit so i don't have to rely on your handouts?

gold find is cool too

KingTia

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:03 pm    Post subject: Re: e hcl Reply with quote

thecrazykiller wrote:
got any magic find shit so i don't have to rely on your handouts?

gold find is cool too

Have an 87 Sorc w/ Hoto/Ptopaz'd Shako, and other goodies.

Pm me or post if interested in char or char + gear and account(Char name is Atlantis bt the way)
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USEAST Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: