Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Hey, Just wanted to share this with ya guys,

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Cinemax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 12 Mar 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Hey, Just wanted to share this with ya guys, Reply with quote

AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 20 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, '20 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL".
NOW I HAVE A $180,000.00 HOME, ...A $6,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG KING SIZED BED AND A PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 45-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS.'
MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.
AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR MID-LIFE CRISES.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Nxvak
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

Donor:
Gold: -9.90

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 14 Mar 2011 04:47 am    Post subject: Re: Hey, Just wanted to share this with ya guys, Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 20 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, '20 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL".
NOW I HAVE A $180,000.00 HOME, ...A $6,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG KING SIZED BED AND A PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 45-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS.'
MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GIRL AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.

A man who had recently won part of the lottery went home to his wife of two years with the biggest smile on his face.

Man - "Honey, what would you say if I told you I won part of the lottery?"
Woman - "Well, you've been an asshole for the past year and a half, and I've honestly been trying to think of reasons to leave you. I've already slept with your friend and you let that slide I figured you'd have gotten the hint but I guess not. To answer your question, I'd take half of it and leave your sorry ass."
Man - "Good, I won $20 here's $10 get the FUCK outta here."

roll1

If you need RuneScape Mediation, PM me.

Selling RuneScape Account
Grizham

Gold: 2.60
Clan: Insane Clown Posse

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 22 Jan 2012 02:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
gengarstyle

Gold: 8.90

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 15 Feb 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Venellope

Gold: 9.08

sw.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 17 Feb 2013 09:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true tongue
Malthael

Donor:
Gold: 88.00
Clan: D3JSP

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 17 Feb 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lol'd

Group: Verified Member
Donor:
Gold: 480.10
Clan: Integrity

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 10 Dec 2013 09:44 am    Post subject: Re: Hey, Just wanted to share this with ya guys, Reply with quote

Nxvak wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

A man who had recently won part of the lottery went home to his wife of two years with the biggest smile on his face.

Man - "Honey, what would you say if I told you I won part of the lottery?"
Woman - "Well, you've been an asshole for the past year and a half, and I've honestly been trying to think of reasons to leave you. I've already slept with your friend and you let that slide I figured you'd have gotten the hint but I guess not. To answer your question, I'd take half of it and leave your sorry ass."
Man - "Good, I won $20 here's $10 get the FUCK outta here."

roll1

Yes. Lol
LauraOmips

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 24 Oct 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Hey Just wanted to share this with ya guys Reply with quote

Hey whats up guys? I bought this truck stock and have modded it. What you guys think?

___
NEW XRumer 12.0.19: revolutional method in SEO and SMM
uelectr

Gold: 1.90

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 21 Nov 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Hey Just wanted to share this with ya guys Reply with quote

welcome yea mostly texas peeps here you will love this site. the best forums iv ever been on
haukrborn

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 25 Mar 2019 03:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha

promodel

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#11 Posted: 30 Jul 2019 04:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: