Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Waiting in line...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Meowth

Group: Members
Gold: 5.00

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:47 pm    Post subject: Waiting in line... Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where this was best suited so I figured I'd start here and see what happens. A couple years ago when I got back into D2 I had a pretty hefty operation going. I ran 7runners and 1 mule from my desktop and I had the same setup on my laptop using a VPN. Realm down wasn't an issue and "waiting in line" wasn't heard of back then. (or at least I never experienced it)

I've recently gotten back into the whole D2 scene with ladder reset last week and all. I noticed that all 16 digit keys had been wiped out. I've got a total of 9 keys I was able to keep/salvage/convert that still work.

My question is now.. what do I do to keep from being put in line to create games. My current set up is 1Hdin and 3 sorcs, all running seperate games. They do okay for a few hours but seem to be put in line right around that mark. I've made sure automule isn't engaging rapidly causing short games and I've also set the min game time to 10 minutes. - even though most are running over that time frame anyway.

Just iso a lil help here guys, any info or tips would be appreciated.

TL:DR
My bots are being put in line to create games. help. I have 4.

D2proxies

Gold: 4.80

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 04:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe we have solved this - with a bit of proxying!
NZ.

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2proxies wrote:

Yeah, it sure does help, or just not going over the 20 games per CDkey per hour rule etc,

But proxies is definitely the way to go for fast smooth runs etc tongue

D2proxies

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 08:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:

Yeah, it sure does help, or just not going over the 20 games per CDkey per hour rule etc,

From my experience, and what i also advice my clients to do, is to try to aim for 8-10 min games. Theres plenty of lvl 85 areas and good mobs to drop nice loot from and you can always run chests to add some game time.

Sure its not optimal for leveling but i can still 1-90 in 24 hours easily with my full games. And i have not received a single ban yet, except for a few realm downs from logging in and out to fast while manually doing stuff. Those are quicky solved luckily..

Its probably safe to assume that you can run games that are a few minutes shorter then this aswell, but i'd rather be safe then sorry personally.
NZ.

Donor:

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2proxies wrote:
NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:

From my experience, and what i also advice my clients to do, is to try to aim for 8-10 min games. Theres plenty of lvl 85 areas and good mobs to drop nice loot from and you can always run chests to add some game time.

Sure its not optimal for leveling but i can still 1-90 in 24 hours easily with my full games. And i have not received a single ban yet, except for a few realm downs from logging in and out to fast while manually doing stuff. Those are quicky solved luckily..

Its probably safe to assume that you can run games that are a few minutes shorter then this aswell, but i'd rather be safe then sorry personally.

Yeah for sure, just depends on what you want out of your runs i guess, I always used to like seeing how fast I could level but that was just a little challenge I used to set myself, haha smile

D2proxies

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:
NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:

Yeah for sure, just depends on what you want out of your runs i guess, I always used to like seeing how fast I could level but that was just a little challenge I used to set myself, haha smile

Ye I remember good old times. Diabaals in under 2 minutes and such but no more of that unless you want some bans:)
NZ.

Donor:

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D2proxies wrote:
NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:
NZ. wrote:
D2proxies wrote:

Ye I remember good old times. Diabaals in under 2 minutes and such but no more of that unless you want some bans:)

Yeah, I can still do them pretty quick you just need a lot of backup haha

2 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: