Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

:: Caution :: Buying keysets / cd keys may lead you to lose

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Cinemax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: :: Caution :: Buying keysets / cd keys may lead you to lose Reply with quote

This is an update.
Due to recent purchases of said invalid or non working or in use cd keys, buying cd keys is at your own risk as anything else.
D3jsp does not warranty anything sold or traded here in the selling and trading section.
By trading here or purchasing items or codes, keys, cheats, or accounts and anything else of that nature you are agreeing you will hold D3jsp harmless of any loss or damages.

When someone has a key shop, don't trust just because he / she has a key shop.

Multiple complaints of selling invalid cd keys, codes or anything of that nature may lead to you having a restricted account or scammer tag or another tag of our liking if there is enough evidence provided to the accusation.

Thank you for reading.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Cory
Top Donor

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 6.15
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line, DO NOT SELL CD KEYS if you are UNSURE if they have been previously in-use.

Basically, if said seller has bought CD Keys in bulk from a supplier and resells them, you can expect some will be in-use.

If we find out a seller is selling Keys that are in-use and does not know it fully, he'll be warned.

Next time, he'll be locked.

Buying/Selling Keys is YOUR OWN RISK. We are NOT going to handle S/A's accusing someone of selling faulty keys UNLESS there are multiple complaints; then we will take action!

Happy and safe trading! smile
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 09 Aug 2014 01:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we have banned or loser tagged most all of the cd key sellers who scam and exploit.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD

kmri

Gold: 37.10

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 26 Dec 2014 03:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you did not. Breaking bread did not get tagged out even he sold the none working keys.

Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 21 Feb 2015 02:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmri wrote:
you did not. Breaking bread did not get tagged out even he sold the none working keys.

This guy ?
BreakingGood
http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28729

Click to Join HOD

clausakarambo

Gold: 1.60

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 14 Jun 2018 08:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
I believe we have banned or loser tagged most all of the cd key sellers who scam and exploit.

You havent banned this guy: https://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=126149&start=0
Scammed me for 200 dollars
locustoutrigger

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 11 Dec 2023 11:27 am    Post subject: The Art of Using Aroma Chemicals in Candles Reply with quote

Candle makers often experiment with various aroma chemicals to craft unique and signature scents. Blending different fragrance notes—top, middle, and base—allows artisans to create complex, well-balanced aromas that unfold gradually as the candle burns. This meticulous blending process is akin to composing a symphony of scents that harmonize seamlessly.

Last edited by locustoutrigger on 16 Feb 2024 06:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Explore our exquisite collection of trophies, showcasing unparalleled craftsmanship and timeless design. Find your perfect [url] https://www.justdial.com/Ahmedabad/Trophy-Dealers/nct-10498239 [/url] that defines excellence.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: