Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Kolbot Account Closures

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

JPM1920

Group: Members
Gold: 5.40

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 01 Dec 2015 05:43 pm    Post subject: Kolbot Account Closures Reply with quote

Hopefully I can get someone to help me also. My kolbot was last downloaded and updated on 7-29-15. I have been using kolbot for a couple of years or more. My run cbaal runs and have been for many months without any problems.

This last week 2 friends of mine who are running very old kolbots, that haven't been updated since they first downloaded them a couple years ago got their running accts closed. Not sure if they were using a muted key or not, but I was using 3 muted keys.

My games are all over 4-5 minutes. I stopped using my main accts after my friends got closed. I started using secondary accts with median gear and the runner and 1 followbot were running games together for 3 days before my running acct was closed.

I have fairly fast internet, my ping usually stays around 50-120 variable. My FPS run around 43-50 highest.

I am 74 years old and retired. Been playing since you could first download diablo free off internet and play open on my own computer. Too old to play manually anymore. Fingers stiff. I don't even pickit anymore since my gear is mostly perfect. I don't even sell stuff on jsp.

I know there must be a gracious, sympathetic, kind warrior d2 enthusiast out there who could help this old tired warrior.

Please ?

Thank You, JP
JPM1920

Gold: 5.40

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 02 Dec 2015 08:05 pm    Post subject: Still Need Help Please ? Reply with quote

I can't believe that I have not had a response to this post. This community used to be much more active and willing to help a fellow d2 Warrior.

Help Please, JP

Undercover

Gold: 40.10
Clan: B.A.N

da.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 10 Dec 2015 05:23 am    Post subject: ban wave Reply with quote

Blizzard have been doing a ban wave, and it seems that most Kolbot users have been banned.
I cannot tell you if it is only a older version or what it is.

So for you're safety, get another bot(Private if possible) and start again smile

Otherwise, I've been using Etal and havent had any banned accounts or anything.

Im a gamer, I got plenty of lives.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Bots and Programs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: