Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

@Shitty staff member.
1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
AccSales

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 04:51 am    Post subject: @Shitty staff member. Reply with quote

Removing my donator stars? I've had them for like a year anyways even with my tag?

Randomly banning me from shoutbox and taking away my PM perms?

Suck my dick corrupt pieces of shit lmao.

Cinemax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 04:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't you say something about repay ?

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
AccSales

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 04:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:

How is that remotely relevant to anything? You and or your staff should really get your shit together, for a dead site you guys do a horrible job at moderating it, should be easy as cake.

I was only locked for months before Gaz3 finally tagged me. Now you randomly remove my stars + take away my access to PM's etc? Scammer tags shouldn't be able to PM regardless, but I've had all my shit for almost a year, what does it matter now? Pretty dam annoyed atm.

Last edited by AccSales on 07 Sep 2013 04:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Michael
(ツ)

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 1181.10
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#4 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 04:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did I miss?
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 04:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

How is that remotely relevant to anything? You and or your staff should really get your shit together, for a dead site you guys do a horrible job at moderating it, should be easy as cake.

I was only locked for months before Gaz3 finally tagged me. Now you randomly remove my stars + take away my access to PM's etc? Scammer tags shouldn't be able to PM regardless, but I've had all my shit for almost a year, what does it matter now? Pretty dam annoyed atm.

repay or go away.

If not repay, work out an amicable resolution to get back to normal account status.
We would just like to see some compliance and people with no lock or scammer tags.

If you believe you were tagged for the wrong reasons, and not enough evidence or you did not do it please make a dispute in the s/a forum with the proof you have from the accusation(s).

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD

Peyote

Group: S/A Pm's Removed

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 03:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with OP, Cinemax is a moron.

Also, the other admin that doesn't do anything.
Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 03:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyote wrote:

\

You don't know what your talking about.

What if it was your money or items that got scammed.

Click to Join HOD

FGJuiceBuy
I'm VIP dude

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 406.80

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#8 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 03:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
Peyote wrote:

\

cinemax, dont worry he call you moron because hes mad you removed him shoutbox access... ( like 10 different times? )

Cinemax

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 03:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

FGJuiceBuy wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
Peyote wrote:

\

cinemax, dont worry he call you moron because hes mad you removed him shoutbox access... ( like 10 different times? )

I feel we all have an understanding of what has happened.
FGJuiceBuy never lost his privs.

Click to Join HOD

Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Group: Mayor
Donor:
Gold: 16.80
Clan: Epic Clan Name

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 05:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting

"I AM THE GUITAR TUNED IN D HAMMERING AWAY ONE NOTE." ~ GiantBob
Nathan

Group: Scammer

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#11 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 05:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nou
Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#12 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 06:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck you, I wish I had a donor star.
Niggitynog

Gold: 1.56

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 06:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my donor stars still smile
I just don't wear them.
AccSales

Banned

Post#14 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 07:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

repay or go away.

If not repay, work out an amicable resolution to get back to normal account status.
We would just like to see some compliance and people with no lock or scammer tags.

If you believe you were tagged for the wrong reasons, and not enough evidence or you did not do it please make a dispute in the s/a forum with the proof you have from the accusation(s).

You want me to go away? I will gladly go away you retard. I barely login to this site every few months as it is. Shitty corrupt staff members that leak personal info and scam, and you wonder why I scammed about the same amount I donated? This site is a cesspool of faggotry. You are a horrible staff member, and Tramway is completely unfit to run a site.

Oh while I'm here lol'ing,

I stole $400 on this account http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3351

And $300+ on this account - http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4796

Happi gave his account away in shoutbox, lol'd

Maddi's I hacked.

I haven't really cared to do more because I realize what a joke this site is, but since you want to be a cuntbag, I'll come back for more money and more lulz. Enjoy your shitty site while it lasts cool

Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#15 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 09:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AccSales wrote:
You want me to go away? I will gladly go away you retard. I barely login to this site every few months as it is. Shitty corrupt staff members that leak personal info and scam, and you wonder why I scammed about the same amount I donated? This site is a cesspool of faggotry. You are a horrible staff member, and Tramway is completely unfit to run a site.

I stole $400 on this account http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3351

And $300+ on this account - http://www.d3jsp.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4796

Maddi's I hacked.

I haven't really cared to do more because I realize what a joke this site is, but since you want to be a cuntbag, I'll come back for more money and more lulz. Enjoy your shitty site while it lasts cool

Sounds niggerish. Grats on what ever you think you've accomplished though.

I'm VIP dude

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#16 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 09:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

repay or go away.

Maddi's I hacked.

From what i read there, you scammed 700$ over a year?

That doesnt even pay my restaurent in 3 month.. you must be so much poor to lose your name over such small amunt of money, and to do so much effort to succeed to scam 700, you worked 1 year on your scams and only made 700$

rofl.

Peyote

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 03:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGJuiceBuy wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

repay or go away.

Maddi's I hacked.

That doesnt even pay my restaurent in 3 month.. you must be so much poor to lose your name over such small amunt of money, and to do so much effort to succeed to scam 700, you worked 1 year on your scams and only made 700$

rofl.

....are you really this retarded? I'm not really surprised.

Scamming takes 5 minutes of your time, so let's round up and say it took him 30 minutes to steal $700

He's doing far better financially than you at this ratio.
Also, I'm not defending a scammer, I just can't help but make fun of you, you're so fucking stupid.
Peyote

us.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 03:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
Peyote wrote:

\

I know exactly what I'm talking about, which makes you a moron in itself..too bad you're too dumb to understand.
FGJuiceBuy
I'm VIP dude

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#19 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 05:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyote wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
Peyote wrote:

\

I know exactly what I'm talking about, which makes you a moron in itself..too bad you're too dumb to understand.

You have good ways to make good friend with the admins..

Im not surprise though, you like to insult everyone... :p

FGJuiceBuy
I'm VIP dude

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#20 Posted: 08 Sep 2013 05:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyote wrote:
FGJuiceBuy wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:
AccSales wrote:
Cinemax wrote:

repay or go away.

Maddi's I hacked.

rofl.

....are you really this retarded? I'm not really surprised.

Scamming takes 5 minutes of your time, so let's round up and say it took him 30 minutes to steal $700

He's doing far better financially than you at this ratio.
Also, I'm not defending a scammer, I just can't help but make fun of you, you're so fucking stupid.

Sorry, I did not know that building a reputation and writing over 25 000posts took only 5 minutes....

Last edited by FGJuiceBuy on 08 Sep 2013 05:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: