Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Heisenberg is a scammer.
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Heisenberg

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#21 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no body was scammed here besides me
he chargeback on me for an account he bought after he got disabled
once again it is not my responsibility to teach you how to multi
now if u had asked i probably could have given you a few tips to prevent this from happening
i have provided proof to paypal and we shall see within 7-10 days how this plays out
anonymous12

Group: Verified Member
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
u seem made

made of what ?

Pork Noodle

Group: Banned

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#23 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:36 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

lol he made bro he made he made as FUCKE
anonymous12

Warn:

Post#24 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
lol he made bro he made he made as FUCKE

made of wood or metal ?

if you could understand english maybe you will not get '' scammed '' idk

Last edited by anonymous12 on 13 Sep 2012 04:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

1337DV

Group: Members
Gold: 8.50

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#25 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vouch heisenberg i bought fg off him i sent first and got it, i don't see why he would honestly scam over 1 account when he has sold many accounts + is stacked with more jsp accounts

just cause you got owned by the d2jsp staff doesn't mean you start blaming the seller kid.

Grow up

Edit: This should be closed especially since its posted in the wrong section

Last edited by 1337DV on 13 Sep 2012 04:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jet

Warn:

Post#26 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Do not trade him. I bought a d2jsp account off of him for 33 dollars, and he did an account recovery (the type where you say you dont have access to the email anymore). As of this morning, Jeff_Lagardez is no longer in my possession.

I'm not worried, I filed a dispute for missing goods on paypal and I'm confident I will receive 100% of the funds back.

It's just a warning for those considering to do a trade with him. Also, inb4 the kid acts dumb/innocent/flames me for disputing the purchase.

Heisenberg - scammer

you're clearly new, or a retard.
Account was obviously disabled. Its not his responsibility, and that is no proof of account theft.

i'm retarded? hahaha, i just did the account recovery on it and email was sent to me. anybody can do it if they know a few details of the account. nice try though

if account was disabled it would say that when i try and login, it wouldn't say incorrect password

Well have fun getting disabled now that you plastered the name of the jsp you bought all over the forums.

You forgot the password you chose. Are you really that fucking stupid that you think someone would steal the email, then steal the jsp, then leave it all set on the same shit? I can't fucking comprehend how people like you haven't forgotten how to fucking breathe.
You're a retard.
good day.

i don't mind it getting it disabled. and no i didnt forget the password, i was logged out when i went to d2jsp this morning. that never happens i always stay logged in. you seem pretty upset btw LOL'D

they didn't leave it "all set on the same shit" nerd, it's the account details like paypal email, where d2jsp account was created, etc and stuff you can't change that on jsp, he just filled that out to get the account back and it logged me off

nice try though your breaches in logic astound me

You're so ignorant. Stupid unicorn.
It takes at LEAST 7 days for an account recovery.
Please die.
Heisenberg

Warn:

Post#27 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1337DV wrote:
vouch heisenberg i bought fg off him i sent first and got it, i don't see why he would honestly scam over 1 account when he has sold many accounts + is stacked with more jsp accounts

just cause you got owned by the d2jsp staff doesn't mean you start blaming the seller kid.

Grow up

exactly....and to be honest had u come to me and said u got owned by jsp
i would have gave u some tips on how to prevent that and probably toss u another account

but in stead u had to act like ur twelve years old and charged back ect.
anonymous12

Warn:

Post#28 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Do not trade him. I bought a d2jsp account off of him for 33 dollars, and he did an account recovery (the type where you say you dont have access to the email anymore). As of this morning, Jeff_Lagardez is no longer in my possession.

I'm not worried, I filed a dispute for missing goods on paypal and I'm confident I will receive 100% of the funds back.

It's just a warning for those considering to do a trade with him. Also, inb4 the kid acts dumb/innocent/flames me for disputing the purchase.

Heisenberg - scammer

Account was obviously disabled. Its not his responsibility, and that is no proof of account theft.

i'm retarded? hahaha, i just did the account recovery on it and email was sent to me. anybody can do it if they know a few details of the account. nice try though

if account was disabled it would say that when i try and login, it wouldn't say incorrect password

Well have fun getting disabled now that you plastered the name of the jsp you bought all over the forums.

You forgot the password you chose. Are you really that fucking stupid that you think someone would steal the email, then steal the jsp, then leave it all set on the same shit? I can't fucking comprehend how people like you haven't forgotten how to fucking breathe.
You're a retard.
good day.

i don't mind it getting it disabled. and no i didnt forget the password, i was logged out when i went to d2jsp this morning. that never happens i always stay logged in. you seem pretty upset btw LOL'D

they didn't leave it "all set on the same shit" nerd, it's the account details like paypal email, where d2jsp account was created, etc and stuff you can't change that on jsp, he just filled that out to get the account back and it logged me off

Please die.

don't worry anyway he is made , very made

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#29 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa
Jet

Warn:

Post#30 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

anonymous12 wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

You're a retard.
good day.

Please die.

it upsets me that retards try to think.
Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#31 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 04:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Jet wrote:
anonymous12 wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

You're a retard.
good day.

Please die.

u call me a retard but in the true manner of things it is YOU WHO IS THE RETERD

AGREE?

anonymous12

Warn:

Post#32 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
anonymous12 wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

You're a retard.
good day.

Please die.

AGREE?

and then I replied with Do you even speak english ?

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#33 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

anonymous12 wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
anonymous12 wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Pork Noodle wrote:

Heisenberg - scammer

You're a retard.
good day.

Please die.

AGREE?

and then I replied with Do you even speak english ?

i dont have to speak english to do coke off your moms bum

mesty

Warn:

Post#34 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pork - confirmed fucking idiot

Warn:

Post#35 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Heisenberg is a scammer. Reply with quote

Pork Noodle wrote:

i dont have to speak english to do coke off your moms bum

Ah okej, kan du lämna nu

cpu001

Gold: 5.30
Clan: Hell

Warn:

Post#36 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please choke to death sooner than later. Would be greatly appreciated.

Banned

Post#37 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:55 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

BAHAAHAHAHAHA
cpu001

Gold: 5.30
Clan: Hell

Warn:

Post#38 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 05:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice rep you have.
and you're the only person that thinks you're funny.

nominating you to be most mature woman on the forum. (assumption is an assumption)

if you're trolling... you're failing. Trolling is intended to be funny when people realize it. This on the other hand................ not even blaming this on being a troll can save you from everyone thinking you're stupid. Obv is obv.

MasterTrading

Donor:
Gold: 2.50
Clan: She Said She Was 18

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#39 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 06:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lold

Pork Noodle

Banned

Post#40 Posted: 13 Sep 2012 06:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpu001 wrote:
nice rep you have.
and you're the only person that thinks you're funny.

nominating you to be most mature woman on the forum. (assumption is an assumption)

if you're trolling... you're failing. Trolling is intended to be funny when people realize it. This on the other hand................ not even blaming this on being a troll can save you from everyone thinking you're stupid. Obv is obv.

i dont troll u just made :DDDDDDD

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: