Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Inferno. How hard do you think it is?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

alla2465

Group: Members
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 04 Jun 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Inferno. How hard do you think it is? Reply with quote

I'm personally in act 2 inferno now. I think Inferno is pretty hard but I am sure gonna beat it at some point. What do you think? Is it too hard or too easy?
YvonneMyWife
Cetnik

Donor:
Gold: 32.60
Clan: Integrity

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 04 Jun 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Act 1 -> Easy for everyone who finished hell and have a decent build
Act 2 -> Hard for everyone who want to do it as fast as possible.. you have to farm before you can do it.
Act 3/4 -> Impossible to clean the map (it is, but only if you have 30m-1hour to spend on 4 elite smile)

I can do everythign solo with my barb, except some elites on act3 & act4.
I do alone all bosses, all you need is a good build

everyoen who is crying "omg omg nerf inferno it's too hard.." should uninstall this game or playing in hell forever

MasterTrading

Donor:
Gold: 2.50
Clan: She Said She Was 18

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 04 Jun 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its not really that fun, I mean you gotta spend so much time farming the early acts to even stand a chance in the later ones.

I do think thats how it should be, but with some changes.

As it stands now, early on, you have to just farm gold because item drops are next to useless, so you have to farm hundreds of thousands of gold to buy items on the AH to even progress.

I think they need to make some fixes to the loot system, because I don't like the fact that inferno is level 60 only, but still drops level 50 items. Theres no room for item upgrades until you get to act 3-4.
Also there are so many useless mods that I see waaaaaay too often, compared to actually useful ones, things such as gold/globe radius, melee attackers take X dmg, regen 12 life. I'd say every 1/15 items I get something useful like resists or LOH, but its more often then not paired with one of the other useless mods.

In terms of difficulty I don't think its too hard though, it just drags on due to how many times you have to play it.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo III Trading and Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: