Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

I HATE THIS

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
nevertrust

Group: Members
Gold: 11.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Apr 2007 07:26 pm    Post subject: I HATE THIS Reply with quote

ok now this hasnt happen to me cause well im sorta new to jsp but this is where i thought of this when someone sold me a unperm trash gothic plate engima for 50 fg it poofed i pmed asking for a refund he said he didnt believe me and so now im woundering what do i do if im selling an item and they just say its poofs which is why im so scared to sell really good items what if they just say it poofs when yet i KNOW it didnt

but yeah all im woundering what i should do.. should i just not sell to someone that could just say that or just be a jerk and not refund because maybe it did poof but if he didnt and there just saying .. blah blah i just keep goin on SO yeah just give me advice thanks briggrin
anomy

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 165.25

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#2 Posted: 25 Apr 2007 08:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gothic nigma poofed? that's new. I only buy from ppl that I can absolutly trust when it comes to expensive stuff but not nigma lol

- just dont guarantee a refund to ppl you don't trust.

Beware! A serial killer is on the loose... A mugshot of the criminal is on my avatar!
nevertrust

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 25 Apr 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so justs sell good items to trusty people? well accepting more advice and btw is that bens blue zon in ur avatar lol
anomy

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 165.25

ks.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#4 Posted: 25 Apr 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevertrust wrote:
so justs sell good items to trusty people? well accepting more advice and btw is that bens blue zon in ur avatar lol

first of all, yes it is ben's bluezon lololol That zon keeps dodging me and pretends to be afk lolol what a loser! happy

second of all, personally I just test my items thoroughly before trading cuz I would rather have it poof on me than be skeptical about someone lying you know what I mean?

When I trade, I basically only trade with ppl who I know or trust to avoid drama

Beware! A serial killer is on the loose... A mugshot of the criminal is on my avatar!
yuna
InQuisitor Yuna

Gold: 17.09
Clan: Loyalty

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 25 Apr 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fyi i had a bluezon b4 n e 1 else did.

my general policy is to test the item til they believe its perm. then offer no refund beyond there

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 26 Apr 2007 01:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i always test but all i do is put it on my main char that i mf duel rush chaos and just leave it there a few days does that work?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: