Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

My first Dragon kill!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

brian_the_bold

Group: Members
Gold: 1.60
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 05:28 pm    Post subject: My first Dragon kill! Reply with quote

Victory!

~~ Flawless Fight ~~

Before you, the great dragon lies immobile, its heavy breathing like acid to your lungs. You are covered, head to toe, with the foul creature's thick black blood. The great beast begins to move its mouth. You spring back, angry at yourself for having been fooled by its ploy of death, and watch for its huge tail to come sweeping your way. But it does not. Instead the dragon begins to speak.

"Why have you come here mortal? What have I done to you?" it says with obvious effort. "Always my kind are sought out to be destroyed. Why? Because of stories from distant lands that tell of dragons preying on the weak? I tell you that these stories come only from misunderstanding of us, and not because we devour your children." The beast pauses, breathing heavily before continuing, "I will tell you a secret. Behind me now are my eggs. They will hatch, and the young will battle each other. Only one will survive, but she will be the strongest. She will quickly grow, and be as powerful as me." Breath comes shorter and shallower for the great beast.

"Why do you tell me this? Don't you know that I will destroy your eggs?" you ask.

"No, you will not, for I know of one more secret that you do not."

"Pray tell oh mighty beast!"

The great beast pauses, gathering the last of its energy. "Your kind cannot tolerate the blood of my kind. Even if you survive, you will be a feeble creature, barely able to hold a weapon, your mind blank of all that you have learned. No, you are no threat to my children, for you are already dead!"

Realizing that already the edges of your vision are a little dim, you flee from the cave, bound to reach the healer's hut before it is too late. Somewhere along the way you lose your weapon, and finally you trip on a stone in a shallow stream, sight now limited to only a small circle that seems to float around your head. As you lay, staring up through the trees, you think that nearby you can hear the sounds of the village. Your final thought is that although you defeated the dragon, you reflect on the irony that it defeated you.

As your vision winks out, far away in the dragon's lair, an egg shuffles to its side, and a small crack appears in its thick leathery skin.

You fall forward, and remember at the last moment that you at least managed to grab some of the dragon's treasure, so maybe it wasn't all a total loss.

You wake up in the midst of some trees. Nearby you hear the sounds of a village. Dimly you remember that you are a new warrior, and something of a dangerous Green Dragon that is plaguing the area. You decide you would like to earn a name for yourself by perhaps some day confronting this vile creature.

You are now known as Page brianthebold!!

Because you have slain the dragon 1 times, you start with some extras. You also keep additional permanent hitpoints you've earned.
You gain FIVE charm points for having defeated the dragon!

All those empty caves, all that searching, just for the Dragon to return...

Many can boast of a dragon kill but who else has a flawless kill tongue
TigerStorm

Gold: 26.75

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 06:48 pm    Post subject: nice Reply with quote

wtg bro hope i get a kill soon

Donor:
Gold: 442.18

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 07:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah same here.. congrats bossman. That might put clan HoD inside LOGD game at the most dragon kills.

Being an ethug is like being in the special olympics. Even though you might win your still retarded.
Lynx

Gold: 107.45

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 07:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Did you have to get your exp done before you could fine the dragon ?
Bho1417

Group: Scammer
Donor:
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#5 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 07:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just put up my second kill and moving on
undrt8kr

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 11 Jun 2008 07:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bho1417 wrote:
just put up my second kill and moving on

show off briggrin

Being an ethug is like being in the special olympics. Even though you might win your still retarded.
Aaron-mop

Donor:
Gold: 26.69

gm.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 12 Jun 2008 03:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there is a clan with over 30 kills but if we keep on gong like this we will have that title soon

btw I got my 2nd kill today

Donor:
Gold: 26.69

gm.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 12 Jun 2008 03:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there is a clan with over 30 kills but if we keep on gong like this we will have that title soon

btw I got my 2nd kill today

shit I clicked it a 2nd time b4 it finished what it was doing and I double posted so sorry

Last edited by Aaron-mop on 12 Jun 2008 03:40 am; edited 1 time in total

undrt8kr

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 12 Jun 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no worries aaron, I've had to keep my eye on that several times.. so that it wouldn't happen to me smile

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: