Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Looking for 5,000 D2jsp Forum Gold / Paypal Verified Only

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Xbox Live

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: Locked

br.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 01:54 pm    Post subject: Looking for 5,000 D2jsp Forum Gold / Paypal Verified Only Reply with quote

Hi guys, happy

* Im actually looking for 3,000 / 5,000 D2jsp Forum Gold.
    * Im gonna only use Paypal Verified, send as a gift.
    * Ratio musn't be more than $12/1,000 D2jsp Forum Gold.
    * You or me going first ? It will depend on you, if you're trusted in my eyes or not. rolleyes but i will prefer someone trust.

Thanks in advance for your offer.
cool
Fromundacheese

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 04:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5k for 55 here

-- Puggy Pearson, 1973 WSOP winner (1975)
Jalcon

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 09:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't bother. This guy is a scammer, who probably has multiple accounts. Beware all.
Xbox Live

Donor:

br.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jalcon wrote:
Don't bother. This guy is a scammer, who probably has multiple accounts. Beware all.

Spamming my topics ? You're reported for all your bullshits around this section about me.
Go away multi, i got my reputation, you aren't. You should buy one vs all your money.
Jalcon

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

Spamming my topics ? You're reported for all your bullshits around this section about me.
Go away multi, i got my reputation, you aren't. You should buy one vs all your money.
Funny thing is. I have only just begun. I am the most relentless son of a bitch you will ever meet. You know what you need to do to make it stop. It's rather comical, that i'm probably one that got off easy, as I didn't lose much. Consider XBOX Live and ROH2F to be useless very soon. Get your scamming out now, because in a few days good luck finding anyone to trade with you by the time I am done.
Xbox Live

Donor:

br.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

Funny thing is. I have only just begun. I am the most relentless son of a bitch you will ever meet. You know what you need to do to make it stop. It's rather comical, that i'm probably one that got off easy, as I didn't lose much. Consider XBOX Live and ROH2F to be useless very soon. Get your scamming out now, because in a few days good luck finding anyone to trade with you by the time I am done.

Keep your speech, your talking to a wall, you're alone in your trip man.

Jalcon

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

I will literally dedicate 30 mins a day for the next 2 weeks from 9:00 ET - 9:30 ET to spread the word to all -- on your pudrid existance. Both on here, and d2jsp. Good luck.
Xbox Live

Donor:

br.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

I will literally dedicate 30 mins a day for the next 2 weeks from 9:00 ET - 9:30 ET to spread the word to all -- on your pudrid existance. Both on here, and d2jsp. Good luck.

Sure, good luck too.
Tylr

Gold: 48.30
Clan: COME AT ME BRO

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

Oh, you will?
I can suspend you everytime you make a post as ignorant as this one.
You just made your first post today, you don't know anything.

Xbox Live if this guy keeps being stupid pm me.
Also; Why did you rip that sig?

Last edited by Tylr on 01 Feb 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xbox Live

Donor:

br.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 01 Feb 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tylr wrote:
Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:
Xbox Live wrote:
Jalcon wrote:

Oh, you will?
I can suspend you everytime you make a post as ignorant as this one.
You just made your first post today, you don't know anything.

Xbox Live if this guy keeps being stupid pm me.
Also; Why did you rip that sig?

Thanks Tylr.
I rip that sig because of my profile theme, im gonna up it and change it when i will find anther unid one. smile

Im a Pro Gamer at Call of Duty > MW2 > Intervention > Quick-scope/No-scope
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: