Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

New to the site + some advise needed

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

casa_insangelous

Group: Members
Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 07 Nov 2011 05:56 pm    Post subject: New to the site + some advise needed Reply with quote

Hi everyone i've been redirected by a person i got to know by rushing @d2jsp.

He had 5 chars in one game online at the same time. obviously using multiple running
versions of D2. He told me you could buy D2 cd-keys on this forum.

Now. I've zapped through the sticky thread about running multiple versions. And i'm not
too sure about those key generators. According to him it's best to buy existing cd-keys (muted,unmuted).
So is there anyone here selling some cd-keys for fg on d2jsp?

He brought me to the idea to do uberruns or torchruns to make more fg on d2jsp.
and i'm not rlly experienced running 2 versions (never have).

i'm looking to use 'way3 wich is the d2nt way. i've been using it for a while. I prefer to know how to do it this way cause i'll just be able to switch characters in window in 2sec.
The only thing i don't understand is how you couple new/other cd-keys to you .exe and accually
make your comp think theres 2 different versions of d2 installed.'

Again i've read the sticky but only understand it partially.
Some help would be appreciated Cheers

Last edited by casa_insangelous on 07 Nov 2011 05:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonelf

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 63.50
Clan: Legends

gm.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#2 Posted: 07 Nov 2011 06:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is our trading forum, where you can buch cheap cd keys

http://www.d3jsp.org/viewforum.php?f=67

A very good guide for diablo 2 multiple instances: http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=426115
Sensei

Gold: 83.70

fr.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 10 Nov 2011 04:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get vmware or virtual box.
they are emulating os system, means that you'll run a windows os in your current windows.
requires an installation cd / iso of a operating system and obvisously a diablo 2 key set (cl + lod)
I used this for 3-4 instances running at same time for over 4 years. i used virtual pc but now you can't until you have a professionnal or utimate version of seven.

vmware seems better, reguarding some players in game i've meated but you'll have to find a free version.
virtualbox is a bit limited (can't modify cpu's valor for exemple) but is huge friendly.
only thing that i really don't like is that you cannot copy past from your original os to this emulated one.
means you'll have to download your diablo 2 from battle.net and use a 26 digit key (16 digit key converted when you register a d2 key on official site)
hope it helped a bit smile
NothingButaPeanut

Gold: 354.20
Clan: Honor

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The absolutely easiest way is using d2nt. Get a few cdkeysets....use serbys cdkeychanger (available at blizzhackers...dont dl it from anyone here). Use the cdkeychanger to create .mpq files.
cdkey1.mpq, cdkey2.mpq, cdkey3.mpq etc.

Then in the d2nt profile for each char you just write in "cdkey1.mpq" etc in the cdkey field. Click run...and voila....you have up to 8 different characters running. Without the need for extra installations. OS emulation etc.

The only downside is you can only have 8 chars per ip. And only 4 chars in the same game. To have more you need proxys and private ones costs. Public ones are very slow...if they work at all.

*oh and btw, if you buy cdkeys on this site be prepared to be scammed. Most cdkeys works initially but turns out to be in-use later when the sellers sells to multiple people:P

Make the seller promise he will replace the key if that happens. Then you can get him locked if he tries to trick you.

Last edited by NothingButaPeanut on 10 Nov 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
casa_insangelous

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 10 Nov 2011 06:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NothingButaPeanut wrote:
The absolutely easiest way is using d2nt. Get a few cdkeysets....use serbys cdkeychanger (available at blizzhackers...dont dl it from anyone here). Use the cdkeychanger to create .mpq files.
cdkey1.mpq, cdkey2.mpq, cdkey3.mpq etc.

Then in the d2nt profile for each char you just write in "cdkey1.mpq" etc in the cdkey field. Click run...and voila....you have up to 8 different characters running. Without the need for extra installations. OS emulation etc.

The only downside is you can only have 8 chars per ip. And only 4 chars in the same game. To have more you need proxys and private ones costs. Public ones are very slow...if they work at all.

*oh and btw, if you buy cdkeys on this site be prepared to be scammed. Most cdkeys works initially but turns out to be in-use later when the sellers sells to multiple people:P

Make the seller promise he will replace the key if that happens. Then you can get him locked if he tries to trick you.

very very solid advice!I believe that covers even more than all the question i had.

Thanks a lot smile
Yoda

Gold: 2.20

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 14 Nov 2011 04:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool

mastagewk

Gold: 12.20

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 30 Dec 2011 05:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the D2nt with multiple instances running. u can have a max of 8 bots. each has to have a dif expansion and classic cd.But if u do this, u now have to worry about temp bans. for example if u run 2 bots, games will have to be over 10 min each. running one bot games have to be 5 min each. U can make a max of 20 games an hour before u get temped. keep that in mind also!
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: