Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Open Hacked bnet
1, 2  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

xXxNeCroSiSxXx

Group: Members
Gold: 4.80
Clan: D3JSP

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 02:55 pm    Post subject: Open Hacked bnet Reply with quote

for those of you who would like to learn how to duel on open here is some of the basics on how to build a character. First off only sorcs are good for dueling anything else and there is no point in trying.
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 02:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aura:

the rarely seen fire aura can only work as a rolled or high aura. it would require at least 34 X 31 holy fire
as a minimum to get it working, hence only rolled or high damage

freeze is more commonly seen on aura killers, since its pierce is more devastating and its the most balanced
of the three auras, its spread is small keeping the damage constant. for a low aura for holy freeze, i would
say around 16 x 31 with passive mastery on all gear and on 28 charms, a high aura passive mastery on everything
and around 20 x 31. you can use cold damage based on character level (bocl) to help even out the damage and yes
it does affect the damage, it can help you tune your aura to deal more damage to certain ranges

shock is the most commonly seen aura in this patch, its wide spread can actually help in this patch, and many
people know how to tune it specifically for their own advantages. again you can use light damage bocl to further
stabilise your aura. for light, at least 15 x 31 with light damage bocl ith'ed on two items and passive mastery
on all gear with 20 charms with it too for a low aura, for a high 18 x 31 passive mastery on all and bocl light
damage on 3-4 items ith'ed

low auras are those that can only ping a low mana, by ping i mean moving the mana enough to allow a double hit
they offer a good low heal against opponents, with the shock setups we have today we can have some low auras that
do double hit high mana occasionally, or slowly kill a high mana with thorns if the high mana does not have a lot
of prayer

high auras are the auras that can ping any mana value, their damage is higher then that of the low therefore
offering the opponent more to heal, why then would we want this? because a good enough high aura can stress out
your opponents mana enough to stop them healing so much and die quicker, you will deal more damage faster

rolled auras are the only auras that do not heal anybody, they do not heal because they offer no damage,
it is mostly effective against low mana, or no prayer setups
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 02:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life/Prayer:

Life is best used around 5 to 7.4million, if you go to 7.5 its possible to over absorb if your using -100
resistances. And die instantly. As long as your not using -100 resistances, feel free to use up to 7.8million.
To obtain such levels use life and life % found under the stats tab.

a big part of pi comes from prayer, no prayer setups are actually stronger then prayer setups, this is because
prayer actually weakens pi by using up the mana, at level 99 prayer uses 19.3 mana per 2 seconds, at level 31
(which is what the max aura as equipped level can be) it uses 6.6 mana per two second, healing 50 lifepoints
per charm. you want only prayer on charms and other auras with prayer on armor briggrin

best life is from 5 to 7.4 mill
7.8 mill cap

4898 prayer cap
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mana:

LOW MANA:
Low mana helps make good PI's as long as your not too low. Say around 500k-1.4milion. The only problem is, that
if you run into what we call thorners, they will rip through you. This is a simple fact becuase of how much
damage they return every time you hit them. 95% of that will go to your mana, and will add up so fast, that
you could fall into a moving zero, or have your energysheild break completly.

HIGH MANA:
Beucase of thorners, and other things that stress mana a lot you will need high mana, or you’ll go to a moving
zero fast. When your hit into a moving zero, you will take more damage because your energy sheild must stop
running for a small instant. The more your hit into a moving zero, the worse for it could complety ruin your PI.
High mana will also help against Strong aura for the exact same reason. High mana may use more room then low,
but its worth it if it helps you live against thorns.

Mana has internal roll points, of which happens every 524288 points of mana. If you have 524288 mana, in game
you will have zero, for that it starts over (this is how funky is achieved.) So with this being said, know that
2610000 mana is equal to 2085712, which is also equal to 1561424 mana. This means that 1561424 would be the same
as having 2610000 mana! So this means that you can use 1561424 and get the same effect of 2610000 while using less
space!

1048577 to 1572862 Note 1048577 would really be 1 mana and 1752862 is the last number before the bad zone again.
So now we must stay within the safe range and have high mana, so you would get the following. 1560000 to 1572862

Now you will need to keep your mana up, if not your energysheild will break, and 100% damage will go to your life.
To regenerate mana fast, add regenerate mana 255% to your items

roll point every 524288.
1048577 = 1
1752862 = last # by roll
2610000 = 2085712 = 1561424
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Res/abs:

The more abs the better, as the more you are capable of absorbing. The max you can absorb is 205618 (from
adding maximum absorbs bocl and absorbs on time). An example of a Resistance setup would be 90*bocl resistance
and 70*bocl absorbs with a high mana (around 2.62M). Using a high mana value nullifies low auras without ever
reaching the resistance and absorb points of my above post. A high mana value tends to treat medium auras as
low auras and high auras as medium auras, this aids the resistance and absorbs. Although this build uses absorbs,
its purpose is not to absorb the aura damage, but rather to completely nullify it.

Since there is only 133 possible times you can stack pierce on an item legitimately (without the use of jeweling)
the max pierce is 33915%. This is easily avoided by using 44*bocl resistance (which totals 34276 resistance)
which means everything else is left up to absorbs to clean up.

Go to the reduce tab, then hit reduce damage by %.
Leave it at 255% and it will reduce 50% all damage while energy sheild is on, (must be 255%.)
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smite:

he smite cap is 1426064, and 713032 after your opponent has damage reduced by 255% on.To get the max damage
possible from smiting, you will need to cap it. To do this add Damage, Enhanced miniumum damage%, and Nv
damage %. You will find these effects in the damage tab, and non visible tab on your hero editor. Some people
also use STR, which can help alot, for the higher the strength the less damage effects you will need.
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAS:

Increased attack speed is generally what people refer too with speeds, although it could be run/walk
or faster cast, or even faster hit recovery. ias (increased attack speeds) are what people use to
increase their attacking speed to hit faster (obviously), the faster they hit the more damage they can
pull off, people use mainly a negative speed ranging from the basic -121, all the way upto -600. my
preferred speed has always been -159 with 59 delerium with 25nv ias, yes this is the aatyla clone speed,
but i have been using it since 1.10, a friend of mine gave it to pascal and pascal decided to use it on
his clone, its a rather good speed but does not work so well on no aura setups people also use the
following monster skill to enhance their speed greatly, skill 350 delirium change, it has to be set on
attack and hit, when you attack it will greatly increase your speed allowing you to attack much much faster.

from -121 to -600

-159ias
59 Delerium
25nv ias
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD means Targets Defence, this is basically increasing your chance to hit, the reason smite hits nvs is
because it has an automatica 95% chance to hit (not 100%), and has no onscreen AR (attack rating). the usual
amount of TD used is between 700-900%

TELEKENISIS: Telekenesis multiplies your offscreen mana so you could be using a high mana such as 2.62,
yet if you use a 30tk it will be a low mana, 30 - 31 makes a low mana no matter what your onscreen mana
reads as, 33-34 makes a sort of even mid mana, if it is used with a 1.3-4 mana values, 35 upwards gives
a high mana. going by mathematics you will see that the telekenesis damage ration is the same from 32
upwards, however if you even test this out you will see differences in the telekenesis values going from
low - high depending on what you use. Also note that the higher your telekenisis, the more you absorb,
but less damage delt to mana is lowered.
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 06 Mar 2007 03:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorns:

the mainly seen thorn setups today (discluding thorner setups) is around 5-7x31, this will reflect about 500k to
every, or nearly every mana value or range used by people.
ATD - Attacker Takes Damage is similar to thorns, however it is not affected by smite damage as thorns is, as
long as the opponent has moderatly high smite, thorns return from ATD will be high, if used together with thorns
it can drastically affect the outcome, it can raise the damage by quite a bit and caps at 8.3 million return
(not reachable on a 99), it is mainly seen in its bocl (based on character level) form, although it can be
combined with the normal +127 atd for some interesting effects

The thorns cap itself is 4701 but most usually use between 4000-4701
Qwertymann

Gold: 26.00

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 07 Mar 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow A++ on all this schtuff.
I'm not gunna read it all right now.
But I appreciate the work you went through to type all of that out! smile

Honor, trust. The two most important features possible.
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 08 Mar 2007 03:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

np me and my bf both worked on it together and its only the basics smile if you wanna leanr more it will take some time

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 08 Mar 2007 03:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i could id post a clone here for everybody to learn from that kinda kills everybody that i know but still isnt my best...but i cant

NuLLiFieD

Gold: 0.03

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 09 Mar 2007 09:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, awesome info. I'd love to try your clone out, think you could maybe pm me a link to it? Or hit me up on MSN?
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#14 Posted: 10 Mar 2007 02:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuLLiFieD wrote:
Wow, awesome info. I'd love to try your clone out, think you could maybe pm me a link to it? Or hit me up on MSN?

yup

PawBear
Yunaz Mascot - Oatmeal

Gold: 7.52

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 11 Mar 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxNeCroSiSxXx wrote:
np me and my bf both worked on it together and its only the basics smile if you wanna leanr more it will take some time

sO YOUR GAY? THE TRUTH COME OUT!!!

PawBear > *Magic Word* > East.

Ben Why you so ^^ Mean. to make me remove the **magic word*
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 12 Mar 2007 08:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PawBear wrote:
xXxNeCroSiSxXx wrote:

sO YOUR GAY? THE TRUTH COME OUT!!!

imma girl smart guy...

Gold: 6.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 12 Mar 2007 09:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do u make a char on open to begin with?

I want to simply test out builds without all the Rushing/lvling

Can you help me?

Msg me here or on Jsp *iFujative
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 12 Mar 2007 09:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.ladderhall.com download Hero Editor

Gold: 84.55

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 13 Mar 2007 07:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That shits weird lol
xXxNeCroSiSxXx

ro.gif

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 13 Mar 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im willing to help any of you on open. if your wanting me to make characters for u it will cost you if its legit or if its hacked and yes a hacked character is going to cost more
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: