Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Every Day Mfer, Grusher, Helper, Hidin

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

qcnikka

Group: Members
Gold: 3.20
Clan: Canadiens

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 31 Dec 2007 03:32 am    Post subject: Every Day Mfer, Grusher, Helper, Hidin Reply with quote

Strength : No Points In Here
Dexterity : Enough For Max Block
Vitallity : Rest Stat Points In Here
Mana : DO NOT PUT ANY IN HERE
I say no points in strength on the use of almost perfect anni and torch to put on mp enigma so no stats wasted but feel free if you want more defence to use stat points in strength to put on ap enigma

***(Also Dont forget to add your dexterity points in after you have maxed out holy shield and have all your equipment and torch,anni on you with holy shield activated before adding the necessary points in)***Then the rest goes into vitallity

Max Blessed Hammers
Max Concentration
Max Blessed Aim
Max Vigor
1 Point In Redemption ( Very useful skill to have to have quick health and mana without using super mana and health pots and wasting juvs,
Especially when you chaos in a4 and your merc always dies you will need the mana)

Everything Else In Holy Shield

Once you maxed holy shield well i dont give for what ever you do

merc always buy in a2

My merc is a2 normal defensive as he gives alot of defense or you could use the freeze aura one which is a2 in nightmare defensive one also if im not mistaken but I find it doesnt freeze fast enough Im to fast before it has the time to activate its freeze aura but chose what you prefer

Merc equipment : Insight (mana recuperation with a high one you will be able to teleport and hammer away forever) get a normal one eth or sup eth one wtv is your budjet limits it 2 , for his armor get fort with at least 3k defense up (which means its eth and by the way the 20 percent chance this armor has of activating frozen armor pumps up his defence along with defiance aura alot) and get andys visage as it gives strength to put on your insight with a lower lvl and it gives increased attack speed which is very useful (socket it and put a ral in it to negate the negative 30 fire res andys gives get a eth andys if you can also...)

Why eth? Eth makes yur equipment better but eth does make your equipment break after a while if it hasnt had a zod it it but when on a merc it will never break and its durablity will never go down and sup means superior wich means its of courses superior lol i think you can geuss that, so im sugesting you get uped eth for all your merc equipment and up everything else for your own equipment

Now your equipment. I wont put low budjets on this one Ill say what you should have:

mp enigma as armor
hoto as wepon 40 resistance
hoz as shield (put ber, jah, or um which ever case you need
shako as helm (put ber,jah, or um which ever case you need
30 resistance maras amy or 2 2 seraphs
arachnid belt
2 sojs as rings
magefist as gloves
treks as boots
weapon switch : 6 bo cta and a spirt targe which has 2 to ALL skills and not PALLY skills as this will help your bo out and dont get monarch because of high strength needed

Inventory : Get pally torch, anni, tp book and wtv scs and gcs you want

This is the basic do it all hammerdin to all you newcomers out there

Thanks for reading my build (This is my first build btw) any suggestions would be appreciated

Last edited by qcnikka on 31 Dec 2007 05:12 am; edited 1 time in total

NewPolution

Group: Guild Members
Donor:
Gold: 4.20
Clan: Transformers

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#2 Posted: 31 Dec 2007 04:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell them to make sure htey put all their points in first before putting points into dex, you get more block from holy shield.

I'm Connor Dougherty and I approve this message.
qcnikka

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 31 Dec 2007 05:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tru thanks man ya guys dont forget to add your dex points in last and after all your equipment is on and holy shield is activated with your torch and anni ext. thans lots newpoll i geuss im getting a bit tired here lol let me fix this
treezzzzz

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#4 Posted: 31 Dec 2007 03:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember to put 1 point in meditation so you can fight those mana burn guys and also uber.

Last edited by treezzzzz on 31 Dec 2007 03:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Join Clan Transformers Today!! (links below)
Clan Forums Recruitment Thread

qcnikka

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 31 Dec 2007 07:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya thats it thats why i said put rest of points in wtv u want after that for wtv you want like example what you just said thanks
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: