Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Introduce yourselves!!!-- The official get to know us thread
Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

xxtc1022xx

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#41 Posted: 02 Jul 2011 02:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Tony Chen in the Department of English. 20years Old
For the Ladies YES ~ im a virgin

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=20606150
this is to sign up for money bookers (link)

please rep me if I have made a successful trade with you rep 4 rep
Ravaging

Group: Members
Gold: 0.60

us.gif

Warn:

Post#42 Posted: 17 Jul 2011 09:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone I'm Adam you can call me Adam, Rav or Ravaging, some of you may know me from d2jsp where i met Ray

I'm big into PvP so if any of you want to duel with me sometime or just ask a question, fee free to ask

I'm from Lancaster New York, and i do to The University at Buffalo for anesthesiology

Donor:

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#43 Posted: 26 Jul 2011 09:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Dylan.
I play D2, League of legends, Hellgate.
I'm currently in High School Grade 11.
I just trade my d2 items around here, buy keys and try and help out the community.
I have posted a fairly decent turtorial for people to log their mules.
Thats me.
Throw me a message sometime :")

hydrokog

us.gif

Warn:

Post#44 Posted: 05 Sep 2011 08:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ELiTe`HaTE^KoG HyDRo^KoG DaRK`HyDRo^KoG HyDRo^]{oG ELiTe`KiLLa^KoG Drew-Cd2

I founded 1.03 sorctower...in patch 1.03 which was the first legitimate pvp clan on diablo as far as GM dueling was concerned, Later i formed PvP-East in 1.06 with Rei we hosted hundreds if not thousands of GM tournaments on dii.net 1.06-1.09d for cash and item prizes. ( i held title of #1 SvS useast classic and xpac 4 years during this time ) I duped with FLMerka and Leandro.BR, this helped me make 50,000$ off diablo 2 by the time i was 16. ( i used to be an incredible nerd, i mean run home and watch dbz and then go play d2 all night type nerd )

Before that i warred for ]{oG , i did programming, bot loading, cracking , phreaking , bruteforce work along with server split coverage. ( old school people know about server splits )

I quit b.net for a four year span of time and during which -

I'm now single father, i am raising a 3 year old daughter ( well, nov 13, close enough ) who is already 2 years ahead of her age group in education and understanding / critical thinking skills. ( i have been married, divorced, and had alot of women that i wish i didn't, have had 2 children killed, aborted without my knowledge. )

I'd like to say i was a professional skimboarder, I compete for $, i'm definitely decent.
But skimboarding don't pay bills, so i just call myself a skimboarding fanatic. ( you can see photos uploaded from my thread, it will be a continious thing, unless noted every rider is me )

I hung around corners, i thugged, i joined a gang as a 17 year old, sold dope, hit dope myself.
I saw alot of friends die growing up, One in particular was shot and died in my arms, until he took his last breathe and i saw a lifeless stare which fucked me up for awhile. Not so long after, a childhood friend of 19 years died next to me from a drug overdose. Imagine carrying your best friends casket when he's 22 years old.

I have trained to fight for 16 years, i credit mostly to Toriyama Sensei of Yoshikai Karate, i also study/practice muay thai, capoweia, freestyle fighting, boxing, kickboxing, & grappling techniques like BJJ.( although i prefer to stand toe to toe )

I'd like to think i learned something from the life i used to lead,
I now preach sunday school at a church EVERY sunday called Saint Marks to get through to the younger generation so they live right and don't experience the same type of lifestyle i saw and wen't through.( it's more about that for me than the religion ), other than that i work on music, mainly underground rap and hip-hop.

You can check out some of our works here
go to datpiff search keyword Flaco Chronicles , PolarbearGrind, Money in the Bank, Da Koalition

Youtube: Flaco PolarbearGrind, 7BlackENT, Hydrokogmusic, Big Bank Ent,

Um, thats pretty much just me keeping it real, i saw a bunch of bullshit stories but i didn't read them, i took the thread title serious.

If you got a question or criticism, please pm me it, because if your tag doesn't say Trust and you try me here, i'll verbal you to the point of submission.

Occupation? Nothing steady, i am a 24 year old entrepenuer, last 2 years generated roughly 25,000 off of diablo 2. the rest of my money i don't really feel comfortable discussing.

1 Semester away from my assossiciates in businessmangement. Planning to transfer credits through valencia and get into UCF for a bachelor's degree program.

There now you now a little bit about me Nice to meet you.

Last edited by hydrokog on 05 Sep 2011 08:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Satan owes me 125$ http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=75647
Mambahulq

Gold: 1.70

Warn:

Post#45 Posted: 27 Mar 2016 02:30 am    Post subject: Introduce yourselves The official get to know us thread Reply with quote

By Online two - four days a week do you mean playing WoWS, TS3, or simply being present in something that has to do with the clan?
Greaterms

Gold: 12.90

Warn:

Post#46 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Jon
TonyBluff

Gold: 5.70

Warn:

Post#47 Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi can I join u guys?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Clan Forums -> Clan: Trust All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: