Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

there should be another server or upgrade the current one
1, 2  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

what do you say?
yes, i want it to be funnier and more challenging
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
no, im lazy and only play for fg
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

HotZhot

Group: Members
Gold: 66.00

co.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 06 Nov 2010 06:17 pm    Post subject: there should be another server or upgrade the current one Reply with quote

where you could only use 1 character, dking should be harder, it should be running the last version of logd, less logd days per real life day (like 3 or 4) and less turns without the features that helps you dk easy like ye olde equipment shop or the academy and those kind of things that kills the idea of the game, where players play for fun intead of fg

Kolba

Gold: Locked
Clan: chillout

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 06 Nov 2010 06:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, i can't get it on well even on the recent server, it's hard to say then, but i'll vote yes
Izual

Gold: 3.60

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 06 Nov 2010 06:44 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
where you could only use 1 character, dking should be harder, it should be running the last version of logd, less logd days per real life day (like 3 or 4) and less turns without the features that helps you dk easy like ye olde equipment shop or the academy and those kind of things that kills the idea of the game, where players play for fun intead of fg

i like this way alot better

i dont play for fg i play for fun but its kinda hard as is
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 06 Nov 2010 07:17 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Izual wrote:
HotZhot wrote:

i like this way alot better

i dont play for fg i play for fun but its kinda hard as is

try this www.lotgd.net and you will find whats hard and funny

Deranged

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 07 Nov 2010 05:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm too lazy and I only play for fg.
Giantbob
LazyBob

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 1886.40
Clan: COME AT ME BRO

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#6 Posted: 07 Nov 2010 05:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^ HotZhot's been turned dawg.

gtfo of my signature
Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#7 Posted: 07 Nov 2010 05:19 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:

He said hard, that server's just bare bones.

co.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 07 Nov 2010 07:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giantbob wrote:
^^^^^^^^ HotZhot's been turned dawg.

briggrin

Bump

Demonic_Asylum

Gold: 6.20
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 01:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://emo-dragon.co.cc is the easy One

Gold: 3.60

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 01:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonic_Asylum wrote:

plx no keylog

nn other lodg sites

this is better
Demonic_Asylum

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 04:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izual wrote:
Demonic_Asylum wrote:

plx no keylog

nn other lodg sites

this is better

Its not a Keylog. Its a Version of the game that some others put together. Good try though.

LazyBob

Donor:

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#12 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 05:19 am    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:
HotZhot wrote:

He said hard, that server's just bare bones.
It is true that it is "just" the original Green Dragon game, or the classic, if you will, but most other additions you will find on other servers are either side quests or additions to "help" you in your dragon slaying ability. Like the equipment shop / squire and tons of extra dag quests. In my opinion, most other servers have made the game far too easy and thus not entirely worth devoting 100% effort into.

gtfo of my signature
HotZhot

co.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is going off-topic, please vote guys, if you dont think there should be another harder server or make the current one harder, vote no, otherwise vote yes, thats all i want.

Vassago

Group: Otaku
Gold: 18255.34

rs.gif

Warn:

Otaku

Post#14 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Giantbob wrote:
]It is true that it is "just" the original Green Dragon game, or the classic, if you will, but most other additions you will find on other servers are either side quests or additions to "help" you in your dragon slaying ability. Like the equipment shop / squire and tons of extra dag quests. In my opinion, most other servers have made the game far too easy and thus not entirely worth devoting 100% effort into.

As I said it's just bare bones. Just because it's the classic game doesn't make it better. In fact without some change it gets old and stagnant all to quickly. After what 7 years(?) that version's time passed a long time ago.

co.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 01:18 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:
Giantbob wrote:
]It is true that it is "just" the original Green Dragon game, or the classic, if you will, but most other additions you will find on other servers are either side quests or additions to "help" you in your dragon slaying ability. Like the equipment shop / squire and tons of extra dag quests. In my opinion, most other servers have made the game far too easy and thus not entirely worth devoting 100% effort into.

As I said it's just bare bones. Just because it's the classic game doesn't make it better. In fact without some change it gets old and stagnant all to quickly. After what 7 years(?) that version's time passed a long time ago.

who said copy and paste original server style, i said make the current one harder or create other server.

it would be really funny if we could only play 1 character and we had a newer version.

Giantbob
LazyBob

Donor:

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#16 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 05:50 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Vassago wrote:

Beta was in 2003 as far as I know, so yeah, 7 years.
I'm not saying other versions are crap (but yes, the Harry Potter one is God awful), the point is that the classic server has; not too little and not too much - nay - it has the right amount of forest specials / rare travel specials / village specials and Inn specials. Admittedly the possibility of battling other clans for pyramids, building fortresses and battleing the fearsome Grue are all excellent additions to the game.
But honestly, all it really comes down to is devotion. Compare it to Pokémon. No other pokémon game is better than pokémon red/blue. Period. Diablo 1 is king. And so forth in the history of gaming (then there's the occasional exception that examplifies the rule, but that's just the way it works.)

Anyway, I agree with hotzz. Less towns, ability to build yer own houses and more badassery in the forest = winin my book.

gtfo of my signature
Demonic_Asylum

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 07:49 pm    Post subject: Re: there should be another server or upgrade the current on Reply with quote

Giantbob wrote:
Vassago wrote:

Beta was in 2003 as far as I know, so yeah, 7 years.
I'm not saying other versions are crap (but yes, the Harry Potter one is God awful), the point is that the classic server has; not too little and not too much - nay - it has the right amount of forest specials / rare travel specials / village specials and Inn specials. Admittedly the possibility of battling other clans for pyramids, building fortresses and battleing the fearsome Grue are all excellent additions to the game.
But honestly, all it really comes down to is devotion. Compare it to Pokémon. No other pokémon game is better than pokémon red/blue. Period. Diablo 1 is king. And so forth in the history of gaming (then there's the occasional exception that examplifies the rule, but that's just the way it works.)

Anyway, I agree with hotzz. Less towns, ability to build yer own houses and more badassery in the forest = winin my book.

MOBLE FORCES

co.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 08 Nov 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 people have posted, 4 voted

dont close your mind people, open to the oportunities, but if you seriusly dont want it to be any more hard or you dont want to try another server then just vote no, i played in dragon prime 1.1.2 and it was so fun, too bad the motivation of the admin of that server got lost, it was really nice.

Last edited by HotZhot on 08 Nov 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Demonic_Asylum

us.gif

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 09 Nov 2010 02:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotZhot wrote:
7 people have posted, 4 voted

dont close your mind people, open to the oportunities, but if you seriusly dont want it to be any more hard or you dont want to try another server then just vote no, i played in dragon prime 1.1.2 and it was so fun, too bad the motivation of the admin of that server got lost, it was really nice.

I voted. YES~!

co.gif

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 09 Nov 2010 09:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1337 (lol) characters /2 669 - 6 = 663 players that havent voted

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: