Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

paypal holding funds

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

TheDrag
Merchant

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 15.90
Clan: Truth

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: paypal holding funds Reply with quote

has anyone here ever had an issue with paypal putting everything you have on hold ??

I called paypal to see why they did this they just say they thought the person sending me money was fishy basically. 3 days later i call them to see what going on and now today they limit my account and put every money ive sent out on hold.

now on the resolution center part it says requires my action but when i click on it it dos not let me do anything. but like when you do file a claim it says actor - seller response recieve from seller. but i have not sent anything to them so what response did they get from me.

now my account is negative 185 plus they have pissed off everyone ive sent money to ..

they chick said 3 minutes into the call that im not allowed to send recieve gifts like that to avoid fees. is this some sorta tactic to fuck me over for fucking them over on fees?

i guess i figured since you guys send alot of gifts id ask here for any others who have dealt with this before.
TeH SaNdMaN

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#2 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is fucking with you probably.
Who has the right to say you aren't allowed to gift another person? NOONE
Just say that

TheDrag
Merchant

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my money being screwed with tells me she can. the only thing i did was buy like 10 times with gift and recieve like 20 gifts. I sent $100 to the home guy on here and he screwed me so i disputed it. after that all this happened. so i figure because i put myself on spotlight they saw all those gifts . Im not sure but i have not had 1 person file a claim on me and i have filed but 1 claim on somebody else since 2003. What would be fraudulent or fishy about me sending/recieving money from 20 different people with no complains.. im so fucking pissed right now im just typing and typing

::::: Give me a rep if I am helpful to you!! or because im sexy!! :::::
TeH SaNdMaN

Banned

Post#4 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDrag wrote:
well my money being screwed with tells me she can. the only thing i did was buy like 10 times with gift and recieve like 20 gifts. I sent $100 to the home guy on here and he screwed me so i disputed it. after that all this happened. so i figure because i put myself on spotlight they saw all those gifts . Im not sure but i have not had 1 person file a claim on me and i have filed but 1 claim on somebody else since 2003. What would be fraudulent or fishy about me sending/recieving money from 20 different people with no complains.. im so fucking pissed right now im just typing and typing

They probably think you are trying to pull some frauds with those massive gift sendings. If you really didn't do anything, you will prevail in the end, i would just keep calling paypal and asking whats up

Pintus

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 01:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeH SaNdMaN wrote:
TheDrag wrote:

They probably think you are trying to pull some frauds with those massive gift sendings. If you really didn't do anything, you will prevail in the end, i would just keep calling paypal and asking whats up

Yep,call em ... u have the right's. gl

TheDrag
Merchant

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 01:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called 2 times already though. each time it seemed to escalate things .

TeH SaNdMaN

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 01:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDrag wrote:
I called 2 times already though. each time it seemed to escalate things .

didnt you say you were -185 or something?
Dude, dont be soft on that shit
I would be giving paypal the LIP if that shit happened to me

TheDrag
Merchant

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 02:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i asked nicely the first time and was pissed the 2nd. but after that they locked my shit and locked all the money from 18th 19th that i sent out . i dont know what else they will do. if they reverse the money i sent out it will go towards a neg balance . but the last person to send me money didnt file a clain but they are holding that and him too. this is just too much bs .

Has anyone tried google checkout or moneybrookers ? or anything else to send/recieve money that is decent

Cinemax

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 23 Sep 2010 02:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topic moved to rules and support.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: