Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

best bvc build
1, 2  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

morwak is #1

Group: Members
Gold: 21.30

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 20 Aug 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: best bvc build Reply with quote

hello,

i am Morwak lvl 91 Ww barb on us-east n-l to give u a hint, i never lose vs anything light , smiters,zons,,almost never vs druids. before u read this guide u must know that a bvc cost alot i say its the most expensive character. now do it step by step it took me 5 weeks to complete this character and he is good. Lets get started

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gear : step #1 of a barb most important

Weapons : grief berseker axe and beast berseker axe ( no other choice DO NOT use ebotdz big mistake )

on switch : 3 bo cta + hoto or warcry spear

helm : ber/ber coa ( u can put arreats in stash )

armor : enigma try to get it in a light strength armor ( no other choice )

jewelery : angelic rings x2 and angelic amulet ( some guides may say highlords and ravens but that is false i tryed it it is less good )

belt : this is a personal choice some say arach 4 fcr but i say verdungos its adds alot of life and damage reduce

gloves : another personal choice but i use steelrend so that u can 1 hit ko a sorc

boots : gore riders no surprise here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inventory : 2nd most important

u have 3 choices for the inventory each 1 consiste of having a barb torch and anni

1: 3/20/20 sc x37 + anni + barb torch ( most pricy but best )

2: 2 to max damage scs with ar ( very good but u get less life ) 3rd best choice

3: u use this kind of gcs 10 max damage/60+ atack rating/30+ life ( 2nd best choice and pricy )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stash : 3rd most important

now the stash is important but u can still duel and win without it i use it cause i want the best for my barb.

in stash ull want this :

Lo Lo coa ( 10% max light resist )
thunder gods belt
resist boots try to get tri resist or fire and light resista
amulet with good reisist to fire cold light
a good resist ring
kiras socketd with um
hotspurs
nokosans relic

thats the resist gear you will want in ur stash

4 weapons you will want

widowmaker (guided arrow )
to use this instead of investing points in dex find

cats eye ( 25 dex )
2 ravens ( 15-20 dex each )
and you will have enouf to use it

demon limb to chant urself in those hard duels

this is most important of chest to my opinion

5-6 bo helm
3 warcry amulet
soj/bk x2
arach

thats it for the chest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to duel people :

Gear vs sorces :
vs light sorc : put on Lo Lo coa + tgods + reisist boots+ resist amulet and ring
vs fire sorces : put on kiras + nokosans + hotspurs+
vs cold sorc : ravens and if u have any cold gear put in on ( i dont sue cause only usefull for blizzard sorces and there are not alot )

Vs paladins:
hammerdin: keep the same gear but on switch put widowmaker so if he plays very defensive just shot arrows at him he will comme runnig at you thats when u kill him

smiter : keep the same gear just ww around him NEVER ON HIM

foher : kiras + tgods + resist boots + resist amulet and ring ( u want big resist cause of conviction )

auadins : well there are none left if u see some just put resist gear and kill them if u have to use pots they cheat aswell

Vs zons

bowazons : no trick here
just tele to them and ww them sometimes u win some u lose but when u get a hang of it ull never lose

java zons : put on Lo Lo coa + tgods + reisist boots+ resist amulet and ring
fc zons : same gear as javazon they will cry and leave people will like you!

Vs sins

trappers: Lo Lo coa + tgods + reisist boots+ resist amulet and ring

hybrids : now they are hard u dont want to put all ur light gear cause if u do their ww will crush u
so i just put on my kiras tgods and leave rest i usely win 90% of the time

ww sins : these are a piece of cake Its UR move they tryed to steal it teach them who is boss

Vs necromancers

boners : before duel say there is no recasting of bone armor or summons if he aggreds all will go well some guides say use berserk i say dont its too hard to land and ull die

psn necro : 1 ww will kill them everytime

summoners : if they use iron maiden u automactly win its super bm

Vs druids

shapeshifters : these are the ezzz to beat just ww around them their very easy if they use rabies well hurry up to kill him

windy : if their max block it shall be harder but 1 ww usely takes 70% of their life and if u activate venom from grief 1 hit will brg them down to 1 life then just leap around them they will die

tg druids : do not host u can kill them their bear will kill you because of thorns

Vs BARBS

bvc : well these are fun no trick here just have fun and say gd at end of duel

bvb : dont duel them their bad characters they can only kill u nothing else

bva : if he comes to you with fort and shield dont duel him he will probably be a bvb

stats /skillz

1 point into vita gives 4 life Use this to ur advantage

str: just enouf points for ur gear
dex: none
vita: ALL
mana thing : none

20 : whirlwind
20: shout
20: battle order
20: axe masterie
1: whirlwind prerequist
1: berserk ( your choice )
1: increase speed
1 increas max stamina
1: iron skin
rest in natural resist

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duel tactics

to explain my choices of gear i dont take fcr gear because i just namelock

any character must stop teleing/running to use their skill vs u thats when u can namelock them and go for the kill

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appreciations

d2 accounts

glover
FETALMILKSHAKE
chronic_miyayo
slyfacts ( dont play nemore )
x-bahamutzero
killerbee
stock.

if i forgot to mention u sorry i will add

Ipad

Donor:
Gold: 755.60
Clan: HoD II

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 20 Aug 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this comes out as flame/offensive

You haven't quite mastered the ways of the bvc. I do not say i am God when it comes to bvc, but it is my best tpk character.

I like your dueling strategies.
Slap on Lo'Lo'd coa/togds/res boots for light sorcs/trappers. You that bad on bvc to the point you need 95 max lr + stack/sorb to kill a light sorc? Common bro.
Same with fire/cold sorcs

Dueling Necros = Zerklock.
Why would you even bother whirlwinding a necro?

Arreats > coa
hands down.

0 faster cast rate for a Barb Vs Caster? wtf

Stats:
Why would you even stat strength?

Skills:
max whirlwind?
0 into leap? <fail> tele behind -> whirlwind
Leap Leap -> unsummon lock -> tele -> whirlwind

and Zerk lock.

There are some serious flaws in your build/dueling tactics bro.

Last edited by Ipad on 20 Aug 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 20 Aug 2010 02:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u read the guide it said so and tell me how u would kill a trap sin that just mindblast u as soon has u comme out of gate its bm so u bm them back and it did comme on a bit flaming u dont need fcr only namelock will do it And if the necro blocks u with zerk u dont have alot of ias he will eat u up with his bs or bone spear
morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 20 Aug 2010 02:50 pm    Post subject: Re: best bvc build Reply with quote

morwak is #1 wrote:
hello,

i am Morwak lvl 91 Ww barb on us-east n-l to give u a hint, i never lose vs anything light , smiters,zons,,almost never vs druids. before u read this guide u must know that a bvc cost alot i say its the most expensive character. now do it step by step it took me 5 weeks to complete this character and he is good. Lets get started

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gear : step #1 of a barb most important

Weapons : grief berseker axe and beast berseker axe ( no other choice DO NOT use ebotdz big mistake )

on switch : 3 bo cta + hoto or warcry spear

helm : ber/ber coa ( u can put arreats in stash )

armor : enigma try to get it in a light strength armor ( no other choice )

jewelery : angelic rings x2 and angelic amulet ( some guides may say highlords and ravens but that is false i tryed it it is less good )

belt : this is a personal choice some say arach 4 fcr but i say verdungos its adds alot of life and damage reduce

gloves : another personal choice but i use steelrend so that u can 1 hit ko a sorc

boots : gore riders no surprise here

inventory : 2nd most important

u have 3 choices for the inventory each 1 consiste of having a barb torch and anni

1: 3/20/20 sc x37 + anni + barb torch ( most pricy but best )

2: 2 to max damage scs with ar ( very good but u get less life ) 3rd best choice

3: u use this kind of gcs 10 max damage/60+ atack rating/30+ life ( 2nd best choice and pricy )

stash : 3rd most important

now the stash is important but u can still duel and win without it i use it cause i want the best for my barb.

in stash ull want this :

Lo Lo coa ( 10% max light resist )
thunder gods belt
resist boots try to get tri resist or fire and light resista
amulet with good reisist to fire cold light
a good resist ring
kiras socketd with um
hotspurs
nokosans relic

thats the resist gear you will want in ur stash

4 weapons you will want

widowmaker (guided arrow )
to use this instead of investing points in dex find

cats eye ( 25 dex )
2 ravens ( 15-20 dex each )
and you will have enouf to use it

demon limb to chant urself in those hard duels

this is most important of chest to my opinion

5-6 bo helm
3 warcry amulet
soj/bk x2
arach

thats it for the chest

how to duel people :

Gear vs sorces :
vs light sorc : put on Lo Lo coa + tgods + reisist boots+ resist amulet and ring
vs cold sorc : ravens and if u have any cold gear put in on ( i dont sue cause only usefull for blizzard sorces and there are not alot )

Vs paladins:
hammerdin: keep the same gear but on switch put widowmaker so if he plays very defensive just shot arrows at him he will comme runnig at you thats when u kill him

smiter : keep the same gear just ww around him NEVER ON HIM

foher : kiras + tgods + resist boots + resist amulet and ring ( u want big resist cause of conviction )

auadins : well there are none left if u see some just put resist gear and kill them if u have to use pots they cheat aswell

Vs zons

just tele to them and ww them sometimes u win some u lose but when u get a hang of it ull never lose

fc zons : same gear as javazon they will cry and leave people will like you!

Vs sins

hybrids : now they are hard u dont want to put all ur light gear cause if u do their ww will crush u
so i just put on my kiras tgods and leave rest i usely win 90% of the time

ww sins : these are a piece of cake Its UR move they tryed to steal it teach them who is boss

Vs necromancers

boners : before duel say there is no recasting of bone armor or summons if he aggreds all will go well some guides say use berserk i say dont its too hard to land and ull die

psn necro : 1 ww will kill them everytime

summoners : if they use iron maiden u automactly win its super bm

Vs druids

shapeshifters : these are the ezzz to beat just ww around them their very easy if they use rabies well hurry up to kill him

windy : if their max block it shall be harder but 1 ww usely takes 70% of their life and if u activate venom from grief 1 hit will brg them down to 1 life then just leap around them they will die

tg druids : do not host u can kill them their bear will kill you because of thorns

Vs BARBS

bvc : well these are fun no trick here just have fun and say gd at end of duel

bvb : dont duel them their bad characters they can only kill u nothing else

bva : if he comes to you with fort and shield dont duel him he will probably be a bvb

stats /skillz

1 point into vita gives 4 life Use this to ur advantage

str: just enouf points for ur gear
dex: none
vita: ALL
mana thing : none

20 : whirlwind
20: shout
20: battle order
20: axe masterie
1: whirlwind prerequist
1: berserk ( your choice )
1: increase speed
1 increas max stamina
1: iron skin
rest in natural resist

duel tactics

to explain my choices of gear i dont take fcr gear because i just namelock

any character must stop teleing/running to use their skill vs u thats when u can namelock them and go for the kill

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appreciations

d2 accounts

glover
FETALMILKSHAKE
chronic_miyayo
slyfacts ( dont play nemore )
x-bahamutzero
killerbee
stock.
publics
usk
usk-reborn
usk-rebirth
playboy69
usk-green
usk-power

if i forgot to mention u sorry i will add

Ipad

Donor:

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 20 Aug 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morwak is #1 wrote:
did u read the guide it said so and tell me how u would kill a trap sin that just mindblast u as soon has u comme out of gate its bm so u bm them back and it did comme on a bit flaming u dont need fcr only namelock will do it And if the necro blocks u with zerk u dont have alot of ias he will eat u up with his bs or bone spear

I made it clear that i was not flaming/offending your post. I am explaining the blatant errors in your guide. Since you want to be a douche, i will also.

Assassin spamming mind blast. You ever heard of wsg? Apparently not.
Necromancers cannot block zerk. Zerk is elemental damage. Enough ias. Are you fucking retarded or what? honestly.

If you play us west nl/lad, feel free to pm me a game. I will show you how to properly use a bvc, otherwise stick to pvm.

morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 21 Aug 2010 08:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. haven't u ever heard that us east is the best dueler realm
2. necros can block berserk easily
3.u said in ur 2nd last post " u really need 95 resist 4 a light sorc man common " if u have the gear to get 95 why not
4.i am not a douche like u u shouldn't go no a guide and shit talk hit when u are scrub
5. how do u want a barb to pwm with grief and beast? are u a nub the repairs would cost 1 million every game
6.you are clearly a noob so tell me have u ever beaten a smiter with arreats no
7. since u already read the rest ur are dumer then i thought

Group: Banned
Gold: 6.50

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 21 Aug 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipad wrote:
Sorry if this comes out as flame/offensive

You haven't quite mastered the ways of the bvc. I do not say i am God when it comes to bvc, but it is my best tpk character.

I like your dueling strategies.
Slap on Lo'Lo'd coa/togds/res boots for light sorcs/trappers. You that bad on bvc to the point you need 95 max lr + stack/sorb to kill a light sorc? Common bro.
Same with fire/cold sorcs

Dueling Necros = Zerklock.
Why would you even bother whirlwinding a necro?

Arreats > coa
hands down.

0 faster cast rate for a Barb Vs Caster? wtf

Stats:
Why would you even stat strength?

Skills:
max whirlwind?
0 into leap? <fail> tele behind -> whirlwind
Leap Leap -> unsummon lock -> tele -> whirlwind

and Zerk lock.

There are some serious flaws in your build/dueling tactics bro.

Agreed, Coa is better then Arreats in most situations though

Ipad

Donor:

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 22 Aug 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morwak is #1 wrote:
1. haven't u ever heard that us east is the best dueler realm
2. necros can block berserk easily
3.u said in ur 2nd last post " u really need 95 resist 4 a light sorc man common " if u have the gear to get 95 why not
4.i am not a douche like u u shouldn't go no a guide and shit talk hit when u are scrub
5. how do u want a barb to pwm with grief and beast? are u a nub the repairs would cost 1 million every game
6.you are clearly a noob so tell me have u ever beaten a smiter with arreats no
7. since u already read the rest ur are dumer then i thought

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: Whirlwind clipping? whirlwind has range 3, smite has range 2
7:

morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 22 Aug 2010 09:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipad stop replying its so dumb what ur saying

a smiter can hit a abrb easaly so lets say ur coa is low gives u only 26% dr vs a barb whouse arreats and had o yeah 0 dr

look at hit this way do u want a barb that will have 10 more damage and only 23% dr max

or do u want a barb with 10 lessdamage and 50%

now stop replying thx

Ipad

Donor:

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 22 Aug 2010 04:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morwak is #1 wrote:
ipad stop replying its so dumb what ur saying

a smiter can hit a abrb easaly so lets say ur coa is low gives u only 26% dr vs a barb whouse arreats and had o yeah 0 dr

look at hit this way do u want a barb that will have 10 more damage and only 23% dr max

or do u want a barb with 10 lessdamage and 50%

now stop replying thx

You seem so disillusioned and it seems like you really believe that your bvc is the greatest.
A bvc with 0 points in leap
A bvc that uses Angelics Set as the main rings/amulet
A bvc that uses steelrends
A bvc whose whirlwind probably does not even hit increased attack speed breakpoint

And heres are the highlights of the most epic fail bvc dueling strategies i have ever read.

Code:

Have you ever heard of leap and knockback? Oh wait, you have zero points in leap i forgot.

Code:

You must really suck at pk if you need this much sorb and stacked resistance

Now, please get the fuck out before i shit all over this guide. And do yourself and never post a shit guide ever.

~Ipad

Last edited by Ipad on 22 Aug 2010 04:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 24 Aug 2010 07:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok

lets do this again

1.to have ww u must have at least 1 point in leap therefore u dont have a barb any1 would know that
2.if u have the reisst gera why not put it on
3.fuck a bowa u wont kill if u leap her leap = 0 dmg u noob
4.how u gonna keep to bowazon since u use arreats if she spam arrows she will kill u cause u think tele sucks
5. why would i get the fuck out when its my guide
6. when ever a anything light comes to u and does 0 dmg whatsoever with only 20 sorb tell me ill be inpressed and ill want to see it
7.u play on usWest ur obviously a noob
8. hus up u got nothnig left to say
9.stop reading dont u got a life
10.i win bitch sad some1 beat u
11. my bvc would slap ur hardcore anyday

Ipad

Donor:

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 24 Aug 2010 07:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morwak is #1 wrote:
ok

lets do this again

1.to have ww u must have at least 1 point in leap therefore u dont have a barb any1 would know that
2.if u have the reisst gera why not put it on
3.fuck a bowa u wont kill if u leap her leap = 0 dmg u noob
4.how u gonna keep to bowazon since u use arreats if she spam arrows she will kill u cause u think tele sucks
5. why would i get the fuck out when its my guide
6. when ever a anything light comes to u and does 0 dmg whatsoever with only 20 sorb tell me ill be inpressed and ill want to see it
7.u play on usWest ur obviously a noob
8. hus up u got nothnig left to say
9.stop reading dont u got a life
10.i win bitch sad some1 beat u
11. my bvc would slap ur hardcore anyday

1. You max leap for full knockback. I dont have a barb?

3. Knockback?
4. Knockback /fhr mode for zon due to leap?
5. Because you guide fucking sucks.
6. I'm pretty good at translating sentences formed by 3 year old kids. Sadly, I'm having trouble deciphering this one.
8. Come at me bro
9. Coming from the kid that replies to mine.
11. what does slap your hardcore mean?

PM i received from this kid.

morwak is #1 wrote:
stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob stupid noob
morwak is #1 bitch

Last edited by Ipad on 24 Aug 2010 07:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ricky
Niggitynog

Gold: 1.56

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 24 Aug 2010 07:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop the spam/ flame now.
Or warns will be issued.

btw, east is best dueling realm derisive

just for future reference.

And the guide is pretty nice to me, actually but eh. Some changes I would make on there though.
nSybastian

Gold: 0.00

pl.gif

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 25 Aug 2010 08:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad one I guess : )

:'DD
morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 25 Aug 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my o my have the tables turned every1 seems to like my guide sad that u suck badly and some1 ven said that useast = best duels
xD

Donor:
Gold: 3.10
Clan: Elite

fr.gif

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 29 Aug 2010 03:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry bro, but your guide is bullshit ~

http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=19578
Still got questions? PM me :-)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ipad

Donor:

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 30 Aug 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD wrote:
sry bro, but your guide is bullshit ~

whistling
cool

morwak is #1

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 31 Aug 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute u asked some1 to say it's shit u scrub
sarin

Gold: Locked
Clan: Pk

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 02 Sep 2010 01:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just randomly read this, sorry morwak but there are many flaws in this that even basic bvc users know

everything that Ipad was saying is correct

roundbear

Gold: 26.00
Clan: Elite

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 06 Sep 2010 04:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you hit the fcr bp?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: