Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

So...
Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
ExiledBlacky
e-raged

Group: Members
Gold: 105.24

Warn:

Post#21 Posted: 22 Dec 2007 05:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

treezzzzz wrote:
ExiledBlacky wrote:
fanatisme wrote:
exiled, your a member on i love d3jsp , with 500 post.. and i love d3jsp is the BIGGEST Copied site of d2jsp.

D3jsp has be made for funs but we will change name, now it went into a gaming trading site
Actually, one thousand, and I've given them grief for it already.

By comparison, the user base Was more intelligent, had more potential and has a extremely uncorrupted moderating team.

That said, I hardly post there anymore. I only visit because I moderator one of the more active sections.

for one thing, it is rather curious that you would admit that you yourself are one of the moderators on that site and then go on to say how uncorrupted the mod team there is.

another, i find it ironic that you call our moderator team corrupted, while extolling d2jsp. do you think you could say even a tenth of what you just said on d2jsp without getting warned back to the stone age, suspended, or ban hammered out the wazoo? didn't think so. we allow you and your e-raged, low self-esteem friends to come here and have your freedom of speech about us so you can (presumbably) feel as though you had some semblance of self-worth or whatnot. you didnt get banned, suspended, or even warned, for that matter.

another thing, according to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, corruption means: a: impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle : depravity b: decay, decomposition c: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery) d: a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct.

so here you are, you say that we here are corrupted, yet what exactly is the basis of your argument? we dont embezzle money, we dont use our priviledge to intimidate other members with threats of punishments. is it because we have a flood control system in place? is that it? you e-raging cuz you are so impatient that you can't wait 30 seconds or whatever the wait time is to bombard us with more of your whining? cuz if so, that's REALLY a new low, even for the internet and 8-year-old kids. furthermore, by my calculations, even with a 1-minute flood control time limit, you would be able to post 60 messages per hour, 1440 messages per day, 7200 messages in the time that you yourself have been a member of this forum. however, i notice that you have 1 post outside the battlefield, and 9 posts total, which means that you really have no right to be whining about this since you arent even using your own allotted postage even remotely to its full extent.
lol'd. You did an entire rant on corruption.
I never stated This site was corrupted. I was simply stating it as a plus to that site.

iiheartvivian

Group: Retired Moderators
Gold: 2.26

ks.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#22 Posted: 22 Dec 2007 05:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why you here in the first place then?

why are you staying here? leave then

we actually run this site and have our own lives

others are users , complain to us about the site , not bitching and raging

looks like you guys got abandoned in d2jsp , so you gotta come here to talk trash

do yourself a favor get a life or just slit

Last edited by iiheartvivian on 22 Dec 2007 05:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hi, my name is Tae
treezzzzz

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#23 Posted: 22 Dec 2007 05:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so why so e-rage? no reason at all? simply because you feel somehow deficient in your self-worth so that you need to come and insult things you know nothing about? because your parents dont love you enough?

Join Clan Transformers Today!! (links below)
Clan Forums Recruitment Thread
fanatisme
Banshee King Vladimir

Group: Graphics Artist
Gold: 0.70
Clan: Legends

ca.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#24 Posted: 22 Dec 2007 05:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trezz pwn3d exal briggrin

I'm alway available for mediation , just private message me
If any actions of mine was helpful , please thumbs up on the left!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gregodude
PM me if you have questions

Donor:
Gold: 289.38
Clan: Valor

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#25 Posted: 23 Dec 2007 05:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie wrote:
ExiledBlacky wrote:
Ronnie wrote:
This looks like it's full of fail.
They dodge.

Quote:
So much trash talk, with no knowledge.

Nice warn, LOL.

Edit:
Some dumb ass wrote:
thats not for all users, only for users with minimal posts. Enjoy your vacation, lets not talk about a forum you know nothing about, blacky.

Congratulations, you suspended someone for no reason what-so-ever. Does it make you feel 'cool'? You're an ignorant sack of shit and this action already reveals how shitty this site is; the moderation team seems to consist of nothing more then a bunch of pussy ass bitches.

I didnt suspend anyone, again. A fucking retard trying to accuse without knowing anything...

I said enjoy your vacation because he hadn't been online in a while.
gregodude
PM me if you have questions

Donor:
Gold: 289.38
Clan: Valor

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#26 Posted: 23 Dec 2007 05:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had enough with this, why hasnt someone already closed this?
tramway

Group: Admin
Donor:
Gold: 2196.23
Clan: D3JSP

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Red>Admin</font></b>

Post#27 Posted: 23 Dec 2007 05:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i actually enjoy reading this. Its ok, let them have fun

If your gold is locked, please PM a senior moderator. They will be able to unlock you
fanatisme
Banshee King Vladimir

Group: Graphics Artist
Gold: 0.70
Clan: Legends

ca.gif

Warn:

Graphics Artist

Post#28 Posted: 23 Dec 2007 07:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^.^

hehe , tram have fun with spam reading ^^ briggrin and happy xmas!

i say xmas because i cant spell Chrismas with no error..

I'm alway available for mediation , just private message me
If any actions of mine was helpful , please thumbs up on the left!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ExiledBlacky
e-raged

Gold: 105.24

Warn:

Post#29 Posted: 27 Dec 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gregodude wrote:
I have had enough with this, why hasnt someone already closed this?
Probably because that would prove this site is full of power hungry moderators as well?

Ryan[ProFreshENT]

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#30 Posted: 27 Dec 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

treezzzzz wrote:
ExiledBlacky wrote:
fanatisme wrote:
exiled, your a member on i love d3jsp , with 500 post.. and i love d3jsp is the BIGGEST Copied site of d2jsp.

D3jsp has be made for funs but we will change name, now it went into a gaming trading site
Actually, one thousand, and I've given them grief for it already.

By comparison, the user base Was more intelligent, had more potential and has a extremely uncorrupted moderating team.

That said, I hardly post there anymore. I only visit because I moderator one of the more active sections.

for one thing, it is rather curious that you would admit that you yourself are one of the moderators on that site and then go on to say how uncorrupted the mod team there is.

another, i find it ironic that you call our moderator team corrupted, while extolling d2jsp. do you think you could say even a tenth of what you just said on d2jsp without getting warned back to the stone age, suspended, or ban hammered out the wazoo? didn't think so. we allow you and your e-raged, low self-esteem friends to come here and have your freedom of speech about us so you can (presumbably) feel as though you had some semblance of self-worth or whatnot. you didnt get banned, suspended, or even warned, for that matter.

another thing, according to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, corruption means: a: impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle : depravity b: decay, decomposition c: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery) d: a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct.

so here you are, you say that we here are corrupted, yet what exactly is the basis of your argument? we dont embezzle money, we dont use our priviledge to intimidate other members with threats of punishments. is it because we have a flood control system in place? is that it? you e-raging cuz you are so impatient that you can't wait 30 seconds or whatever the wait time is to bombard us with more of your whining? cuz if so, that's REALLY a new low, even for the internet and 8-year-old kids. furthermore, by my calculations, even with a 1-minute flood control time limit, you would be able to post 60 messages per hour, 1440 messages per day, 7200 messages in the time that you yourself have been a member of this forum. however, i notice that you have 1 post outside the battlefield, and 9 posts total, which means that you really have no right to be whining about this since you arent even using your own allotted postage even remotely to its full extent.

gratz trezz, you tore him a new asshole.

Luthin0r

Gold: 0.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#31 Posted: 05 Jan 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just had to say...
this entire thread is AWESOME

admin and mods completely owning some random guy
I LOVE IT briggrin

admin, moderators, you rock briggrin briggrin
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: