Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Guide how to take a screen shot

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Devan

Group: Members
Gold: 8.20

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 24 Apr 2010 03:05 pm    Post subject: Guide how to take a screen shot Reply with quote

Hello d3jsp, today I will be explaining to you how to successfully take a screenshot from either Diablo II or of anything off the internet such as gold logs, posts, messages, etc. First off I will explain how to take a screenshot from Diablo II. I took time and effort into this, hope you people will use it.

1. Put your cursor over the item or thing you are taking a screenshot of ( obviously ) .
2. Hit “Print Screen” button which is normally located at the top right hand side of the keyboard.
3. Once you have hit the “Print Screen” button you open up your Diablo II folder inside you should find things like this :
4. Next thing you should do is either go to tinypic.com, imageshack.us, etc. And once you get there you click “Choose File” and look for the Diablo II folder where the screenshots of Diablo are taken and double click that. Once you have the screenshot selected pick the size and click upload now.
5. It should upload the picture and give you a bunch of URLS you either use the one with [IMG] [/IMG] or the just plain old link.

Next I will explain how to take a screen shot of something outside of Diablo II.

1. Find the thing you wish to take a screenshot of such as your gold logs.
2. Hit the “Print Screen” button and it should take a screenshot of the whole monitor.
3. Once you have hit the “Print Screen” button open up paint which can be found in your accessories. Once there, all you do is go to the top left hand corner and click edit > paste.
4. Lastly, you save this as a “JPEG” or “.JPG” and once you have it saved go back to either tinypic.com or imageshack.us. And click “Choose File” and select the “JPEG” you saved hopefully you remember what folder you saved it in and the name of it, once you have it selected just pick the size and upload it.

I hope you find my guide useful and eventually get it down to the ability of being able to teach it to others. Enjoy.

Last edited by Ricky on 24 Apr 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: