Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

PVP WW Sin build

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

cannibalrising

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 50.76

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 15 Aug 2007 05:59 pm    Post subject: PVP WW Sin build Reply with quote

I take full credit for this guide: I will tell Gear for Melle and casters. I have made many ww sins but I Never found one better than a Hybrid.

Skills: Venom 20, Lighting sentry 20. Claw mastery 20. Rest into Lighting sentry buffs.(if full ww I would suggest 12 in Fade Because it has A base Dagme Reducer, I would also max Mb for if you hit a sorc and your posion takers her down to 1 just hit her with mb... This works with any chara pretty much if your psn takes them to 1 life)

Gear: For melee= m Casters=c
Armor. C=nigma M=Bramble(very inportant, Can not stress enough How much thorns helps and How much more dmg you will do)
Wepons: Chaos and Fury. I suggest the claws have base skills to Ls and Venom
(also can use a rare claw for fury if you find one thats does enough dmg and adds ias and skills)
Helmet: COA(no other Option, plus who doenst like DR Res skills...)
Gloves. Trangs (psn dmg and Fcr)
Boots (i suggest 2 skill shadow dancers, Other ppl Use treks and Waterwalks)
Belt: Dungos(dr, life)
Rings (i suggest 2x ravens. Others say use Angelics for casters but i never seemed to need)
Amulet: maras for sure
switch: cta and Spirt monarch
Inventory. 9x shadow lifers. anni torch. I suggest 20/5s for rest, Stacked res is huge in pvp.

This gear is not for the poor and WW sins Can cost alot if you wanna make a good one.

Stratergy. Cast all pre buffs shadow master fade ext... then I suggest lay 3 traps right around you and then Have Dragon flight and WW ready. If your dueling a bowa or sorc lay the traps on them then df on them(If there not very good your Df and traps will kill them in like 1 hit apiece) Then soon as you hit them with Df Hit them with ww. If they dont die from your ww hit them with mb and the psn and traps will finish them why you stun them. If your dueling Melee Lay all 5 traps around you then just have ww ready for them to approach you.

best of luck... If i left something out let me know

Last edited by cannibalrising on 15 Aug 2007 06:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

treezzzzz

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 17 Aug 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added to Diablo 2 - Assassin Builds here: http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=1965

Join Clan Transformers Today!! (links below)
Clan Forums Recruitment Thread
Punture

Gold: 4.31
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 30 Aug 2007 05:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ww sin isnt on the top of my list of d2 char's but all well nice work.

PM me for Computer & Bot support
burgess7

Donor:
Gold: 1.40
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 25 Jul 2008 09:34 am    Post subject: hey bro i got a pvp ww sin on scnl Reply with quote

i use a lot of wat u said but i got a few secrets hidden about wat else i use
i dotn think i have lost more than 3 duels ot of about 60 or so with her so shes pretty good id say
ww assasins are pretty badass if i must say but a lot of chars in this game are badass
fuck i cant wait until diablo 3 comes out
Raph

Gold: 3.50
Clan: HoD II

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 07 Aug 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job, nice guide. nice topic!!
Crai

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 07 Aug 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigma > bramble neday

7.5/10

missed some things
etc
not bad tho
SuB

Gold: 104.60

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 07 Aug 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with ur build but i would suggest using arac belt insted of dungos (1skill will help more then life) and coa on my wwsin failed i use shael'd shako (2skills, life, mana, fhr, dr what more do u want? and its cheaper by so so so much)
My wwsin is lvl 91 and has only been pked by 2 wwsin's sence i made her and she been made for more then 1 month..im on daily and dueling all the time if u have anyquestions for my build or items feel free to pm me.

What Lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters...compaired to what lies within us.
-SuB
Crai

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 07 Aug 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuB wrote:
I agree with ur build but i would suggest using arac belt insted of dungos (1skill will help more then life) and coa on my wwsin failed i use shael'd shako (2skills, life, mana, fhr, dr what more do u want? and its cheaper by so so so much)
My wwsin is lvl 91 and has only been pked by 2 wwsin's sence i made her and she been made for more then 1 month..im on daily and dueling all the time if u have anyquestions for my build or items feel free to pm me.

lold @ shako

you get visionary /stat/ 2os sin circlet and put ias/ed jewels or ber 2 x time
SuB

Gold: 104.60

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 07 Aug 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i disagree but like i said i have proven many wrong in the game if u have a wwsin and want to test ur skills plz feel free to pm me or wisper me in game my account is XP.SuB ill look forward to our duels.

What Lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters...compaired to what lies within us.
-SuB

S2k

Gold: 1.00

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 24 Feb 2009 07:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...
Phreke

Gold: 28.32

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 25 Feb 2009 09:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crai wrote:
SuB wrote:

lold @ shako

you get visionary /stat/ 2os sin circlet and put ias/ed jewels or ber 2 x time

Well, that showed your ignorance. Shako is a godly ass helm on a WWSin.

As for the actual guide, there are a few things I don't agree with (I'm an assassin veteran, being the owner of both a Trapsin (Insomnia) and a Ghost (Wade), so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to directly tell you (except in some cases) what to do with your guide, I'm just going to give some insight):

1)Skills: Are you going for a hybrid or a ghost? Because it seems as if you're going for a ww-based hybrid, which can work, only by maxing out claw mastery you're going to lose a LOT of lightning sentry damage. Also, there is no mention about claw block or a summoned minion.

2)Equipment: With your build, you should ALWAYS go enigma. Unless you're a 100% damage ghost-sin, you NEVER go bramble. What type of claws for chaos and fury? For the helmet, there are PLENTY of alternatives to CoA (circlet, shako, valk, griffons [for FCR]...etc). In fact, in my opinion, CoA is one of the worst helmets out there for any assassin. For the amulet, there are permed dupes out there that are better than maras, as well as legit amulets.

3)Breakpoints: You're hitting 20% fcr with your build. You're never going to be able to maneuver yourself adequately.

I'm not trying to completely bash your guide, but it needs some fine tuning.

Gold: 1.54
Clan: Jagshemash

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 07 Mar 2009 03:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
Wack_Jam

Gold: 26.00

da.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 09 Mar 2009 07:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, WHO STICKIED THIS SHIT?
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: