Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

What do you think about charging people to play my games

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Sadye Blessing

Group: Members
Gold: 1.10

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 04 May 2015 01:53 pm    Post subject: What do you think about charging people to play my games Reply with quote

Okay so at my house we have a rad gaming room. With pretty much every system and a bunch of different games. I was chatting with one of my friends that said we should charge people to come hang out there and play the games. Kinda like an unofficial arcade.

What do you guys think about it? I'm seriously thinking about it especially because my friend said he knew another guy that used to live in town and made good money doing the same thing.

Rean

Gold: Locked

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 05 May 2015 04:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can only wish you luck :-)
Shameka Loomis

Gold: 0.80

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 07 May 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think about charging people to play my games Reply with quote

Sadye Blessing wrote:
Okay so at my house we have a rad gaming room. With pretty much every system and a bunch of different games. I was chatting with one of my friends that said we should charge people to come hang out there and play the games. Kinda like an unofficial arcade.

What do you guys think about it? I'm seriously thinking about it especially because my friend said he knew another guy that used to live in town and made good money doing the same thing.

Hi, there's nothing wrong about it anyway, you've got to try especially if you are interested and determined in establishing one. However, If I may suggest, you should also know the pros and cons with that kind of business before you finally decide for one:)
Sadye Blessing

Gold: 1.10

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 26 May 2015 08:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it! By word of mouth, the news that I allow people to play in my gaming room for a small charge spread and I now have a few regulars. I've been using Apple pay to accept payments and it's been alright.

Last edited by Sadye Blessing on 26 May 2015 08:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: