Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

My Smash n Tap Uber Smiter

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

How would you rate this guide?
1/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
6/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
9/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10/10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

V e n g e a n c e

Group: Members
Gold: 0.00
Clan: Order of Darkness

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 28 Apr 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: My Smash n Tap Uber Smiter Reply with quote

This is my cheap uber smiter build. His only "expensive" gear (that costs more than 5 high runes) is his exile and his Last Wish.

Helm: 15/15'd Guillaume's
Amulet: Cat's Eye (ias + dex)
Armor: MP CoH
Shield: Exile
Weapon: Last Wish - here you have two options: phase blade or zerker. I chose PB because I don't have to repair it, which is nice because i dont keep gold on my smiter
Belt: Razortail (for dex)
Rings: Ravenfrost, BK/SoJ
Boots: Gore Riders
Gloves: Dracs

Inventory: 20stat Anni
I'm adding random life scs in there when I get them, but I don't have any on him atm, they all went to my assassin.
I choose not to have a Torch, so that he can pick up the torch quicly in hot situations. Also, it only adds ~300 damage, which to me isn't that much of a difference.

Skills: Max Holy Shield, Defiance, Fanatacism, and Smite. Put the rest of your points wherever, I put one into Charge, one into Vigor, and the rest into meditation (in case a hdin needs mana, or if i do)

Damage: 1421-2600
Defense: ~26k

With this smiter, resists don't matter. With Last Wish, all you have to do is stand in some fire or something and get Fade activated, and your resists get maxed. This build attacks extremely fast, so you basically cast Life Tap on Diablo, Baal, or Meph instantaneously. Then you just sit there and watch as they die. I kill ubers on a regular basis, usually one handed. The only downside of this build is that he has relatively low life, and without BO's he can get one-shotted by Meph, because his points went into dex before vitality. However, if Meph is tapped, you're invincible.
To move around Trist, i either charge or use Vigor.

Feel free to critique and make suggestions. I will be adding more information and notes about gear once I get home.

xZora

Group: Members
Gold: 215.60

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 12 Jun 2009 01:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoH cannot be Mage Plate.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: