Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

LOGD FAQ

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Alicia
Minister

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 27 Jun 2007 04:01 pm    Post subject: LOGD FAQ Reply with quote

1. Popups within the Game?

The game uses popups to interact with you, it is best to have your Popup Blockers to allow Popups for the domain as it will use popups to notify you when something new happens. You may also need to send petitions to Administrators for help which is written in popups.

2. Gems?

You cannot buy/sell/store your gems. You can find them through exploring the Forest and other dungeons, you have a chance of losing gems when you stumble across random game events and lose. Gems are used to purchase items within the game, and potions to upgrade your stats.

3. PvP Increasing Difficulty Progressively?

As you advance in levels and gear, it will be "harder" to engage in PvP combats. Even though your damage/defense rises just as fast or maybe even faster than other players, the percentage difference is diminishing progressively:

Let's say at Level 3, you have 5 attack points and 5 defense points. You attack another player who has 4 attack points and 4 defense.

Your 5 attack : His 4 defense, the difference is 1. The difference expressed as a percentage however, is 25% (1/4)

Now at level 13, you have 15 attack points and the same other player has 13 defense points.

Your 15 attack: His 13 defenses, the difference is 2 (and it's bigger in terms of numbers), but the percentage difference is only 15%. (2/13)

It is more up to luck, or the random generator of the game at this point to determine the outcome of your match.

4. I'm dead, what do I do?

You can be lazy and just wait for a new game day.

Or you can kill monsters within the Graveyard and earn favor towards Ramius, when you have earned enough Favor, he will grant you resurrection. You will have less turns for having been resurrected and your Spirit will be "Resurrected."

5. Clans? What do I get out of Clans?

Clans are a group of players wishing to band together. Your group of players will get your Clan Tag displayed in front of their names during chats. There's no real game play benefit, but if your Clan becomes prestigious by having lots of highly titled members, others might treat you differently. (Status talks, somewhat)

To join a Clan, simply head to the Clan Halls and Apply for a Clan, afterwhich you just have to wait upon the Clan master's decision.

6. OMG WTF I'M STUCK AND LIEK I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND I'M LIEK GONNA SPAM UR FORUMS LOLOLOL11!!11???

Don't. You can send an administrator a PM if they're available. Otherwise you may either file a petition or help, or wait for a new game day and hopefully that will solve your stuck issue.

7. Is there marriage or gay marriage within the game cause I'm ghey lolz?

Nope, there's no official marriage within the game. You can use your imagination though.

8. What's my "quest" in this game?

Your quest, so to speak, is quite simple: Kill the Green Dragon as many times as possible to gain higher rank (titles) and status.

Each time you reach Level 15, you may Seek out the Green Dragon in the Forest. Upon killing the Dragon you will lose all of your Gold/Items except Miscellaneous items and start with a new title, at level 1.

You get to keep your stats bonuses that you have earned.

9. What are some basic things within the game?

Look here: http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=1885

Last edited by treezzzzz on 26 Jul 2008 02:12 am; edited 3 times in total

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Arcade Discussion -> Legend of the Green Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: