Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

imo keefer should be banned

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

parosola

Group: Banned
Gold: 1.00

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#1 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: imo keefer should be banned Reply with quote

http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=15652

he banned everyone
abuse of mod power should be instant ban

TylerDurden
HOD II Co-Owner

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 1.25

us.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Like you guys don't abuse the shit outta your flaming privleges. Get mad cause he's getting even.

Imo. 1 warn for keefer. Loss of Mod status for 1 month. This isn't Keefers fault imo.
I don't even like the guy, don't care for him. But if you notice who all he banned, it was the same guys abusing their "rights" to flame. You guys asked for this plain and simple. Tramway should have done his job and backed his mods instead of cocksucking d-bags that flame the hell outta his staff so much that it goes far well and beyond excessive even. There was like 10 threads with more than 200 total posts with nothing but flames of keefer. Yeah it's funny once haha. Maybe a few more times later. But when you guys sit back and flame him over something he did 2 months ago every single day in and out non stop. What did you think was going to happen.

Cry all you want, you got what was coming to you in my opinion.

Oh yeah, how comes I didn't get banned by Keefer? Maybe theres a reason for that.

After 10 years in retirement. Jumpdafukkup is back. And he's on the hunt for noob battle.net punks.
All your hacks will fall before the greatness of Teh Legit.
8BaLL
Corner Pocket

Donor:
Gold: 0.30

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerDurden wrote:
Like you guys don't abuse the shit outta your flaming privleges. Get mad cause he's getting even.

Imo. 1 warn for keefer. Loss of Mod status for 1 month. This isn't Keefers fault imo.
I don't even like the guy, don't care for him. But if you notice who all he banned, it was the same guys abusing their "rights" to flame. You guys asked for this plain and simple. Tramway should have done his job and backed his mods instead of cocksucking d-bags that flame the hell outta his staff so much that it goes far well and beyond excessive even. There was like 10 threads with more than 200 total posts with nothing but flames of keefer. Yeah it's funny once haha. Maybe a few more times later. But when you guys sit back and flame him over something he did 2 months ago every single day in and out non stop. What did you think was going to happen.

Oh yeah, how comes I didn't get banned by Keefer? Maybe theres a reason for that.

yea there is a reason
i dont care about the site u said and ur part of a great clan HOD ftw
and i have respect for all hod members believe it or not even you
you may of flamed me but who the fuck cares
i was gonna ban u but i was like na im good
u kept it to 1 flam about me so
good for you tongue

like you said kids kept going with it and kept bring shit from months ago and wouldent leave it there

so hey bye bye till trammy comes back
and hey hes been gone for 2 days atm
lets see how long they can last

i have to lol at parasolas attempt at multi briggrin u sir FAIL
Parasola

Gold: Locked

no.gif

Banned

Post#4 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerDurden wrote:

tl'dr
stfu nerd
if you didnt notice yet
nobody reads your essays

keefer7 wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:

yea there is a reason
good for you tongue

like you said kids kept going with it and kept bring shit from months ago and wouldent leave it there

pmed doomtracker and john on other site
about this
they will make sure your guild and you wont rest ease

Last edited by Parasola on 08 Dec 2008 01:03 am; edited 2 times in total

8BaLL
Corner Pocket

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parasola wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:

tl'dr
stfu nerd
if you didnt notice yet
nobody reads your essays

and who listens to u but ur little butt buddies
dont be mad cause u got fucking pwnt

TylerDurden
HOD II Co-Owner

Donor:
Gold: 1.25

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose that a lot of this is my fault then. If I remember correctly, I was one of the first people to say something about what you did that one day. I was without the facts about it, and would have retracted my statement had I had the facts. Maybe people would have left you alone, or never even bothered with you. Don't remember why I didn't do that anymore. (Taking back what I said I mean.)
I only meant to raise awareness about Maddi's ban being illegal. But that was before I knew she spammed every single forum we have multiple times over and then some. If I would have known that, I would have had your back on that man.

Imo you are abusing your powers right now. I won't lie. But at the same time, I fully understand where your coming from. Good luck to ya with whatever Tramway decides to do.

After 10 years in retirement. Jumpdafukkup is back. And he's on the hunt for noob battle.net punks.
All your hacks will fall before the greatness of Teh Legit.
Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keefer7 wrote:
Parasola wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:

tl'dr
stfu nerd
if you didnt notice yet
nobody reads your essays

and who listens to u but ur little butt buddies
dont be mad cause u got fucking pwnt

who will be fucking pwnt
is you soon kid
gl derisive

TylerDurden wrote:
Well, I suppose that a lot of this is my fault then. If I remember correctly, I was one of the first people to say something about what you did that one day. I was without the facts about it, and would have retracted my statement had I had the facts. Maybe people would have left you alone, or never even bothered with you. Don't remember why I didn't do that anymore. (Taking back what I said I mean.)
I only meant to raise awareness about Maddi's ban being illegal. But that was before I knew she spammed every single forum we have multiple times over and then some. If I would have known that, I would have had your back on that man.

Imo you are abusing your powers right now. I won't lie. But at the same time, I fully understand where your coming from. Good luck to ya with whatever Tramway decides to do.

tl'dr

Last edited by Parasola on 08 Dec 2008 01:04 am; edited 1 time in total

8BaLL
Corner Pocket

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parasola wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:

tl'dr
stfu nerd
if you didnt notice yet
nobody reads your essays

keefer7 wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:

yea there is a reason
good for you tongue

pmed doomtracker and john on other site
about this
they will make sure your guild and you wont rest ease

go for it with ur butt faggot

and what u gonna do with doomtracker
he cant do shit really theres nothing he can do

good luck faggot
treezzzzz

Group: Scammer
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#9 Posted: 08 Dec 2008 01:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

already banned. closed.

Join Clan Transformers Today!! (links below)
Clan Forums Recruitment Thread
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: