Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Dustins Smiter Take a Looksee

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

xostryderox

Group: Members
Gold: 4.04

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 01 May 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Dustins Smiter Take a Looksee Reply with quote

ok here we go

i first start off with a vindicator/savior and i LOVED it.. although a lot of people tend to complain about how i ate their elementals up (reach 95% res all) and blamed me for having sorb nothing a lil trade screen couldnt prove. and man its nice to say goodbye farcasters and fohmosexuals.

then i ran into THE MAN.. u know the one who tears up every single person in sight. he was also a smiter. i soon found out my feeble 8x plain pcombs (i know but i thot i was the shit) were nothing compared to his 44/44/44/44/43/42/42/30 lifers. and so i talked to him for a bit and he said he has 1 into every ele restist aura (not salv) <-duh. and the rest he put into maxing charge. he also let me in on the str tips and dex for getting more vitality

so i got me some lifers at i high cost of getting rid of things dear to me. i now am sitting on 45/44/43/43/42/41/40/40 lifers -.- momma would be proud. but i tried out his build style and got ahold of some 20 ias 12str 3dex gloves. i use waterwalks instead of gores for lovley dex and life. so to top it all off ill just give yall the rundown. hes got....

Shako (Ber'd)
Mp Enigma (+770)
Hoz (Ber'd 190%)
Dungos (only 12% but 40 vit)
Waterwalks 50 vit
20ias/12str/3dex 25%cr 28%lr 19%pr gloves
29 res Maras
Tgods Hotspurs And Snowclash for GM Stacking
Kiras (84 all res)
19 and 16 dex ravens
2x 5%ll bk's
Dream (i dunno some guide said have and i had spare)
19/17/9 anni
18/15 P Torch

so with lack of some 20 lifers id say hes damn near gosu

BUT i still get my ass kicked by way too many chars (being as i went with charge build)

now foh, fc, bvc, boners, gg windys, hdins, and w/e yea u get the point beat me.

so whats up do u guys think i should go back to a savior or should i go with a foh variant or what.. i kinda wanna see what the public would do with my gear in their hands

give ur opinion it doesnt have to be as long as mine tongue
just trying to get active on this forum.
it will take me a while to get a good amount of post with how i write but eh im not going anywhere

so hey im dustin.. RESPONDE lol

Love,
xostryderox
20/20/18/13/10 life scs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
treezzzzz

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: Transformers

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 05 Jul 2007 02:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you really cant beat everybody. with each new build variant you introduce more weaknesses as you patch up old ones, since there is always a limited amount of items that you can wear and a limited amount of skill points that you can spend.

Join Clan Transformers Today!! (links below)
Clan Forums Recruitment Thread

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: