Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

iso zealer build

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

bud_690

Group: Members
Gold: 2.00

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 13 Nov 2008 07:13 pm    Post subject: iso zealer build Reply with quote

yeah.

I Can Help With Everything. Whisper Me In Game, Or Pm Me. /w *lord_cullen
bud_690

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 14 Nov 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pvp ofc, bump.

Parasola

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

no.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#3 Posted: 14 Nov 2008 09:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weapon: eth dc or death ba
armor: 2k+ uppd zoded shaft ,levi or fort
gloves: 20ias/cb/life gloves or dracs
belt: dungo
rings: 2 x rfrosts
ammy: highlord
shield: hoz or eth ed/ar exile
helm: visionary circlet/coa/
boots: gores
switch: holy shield cta scepter with bo spirit

in stash: angelics

stats:
str: nough for gear
dex: enough for mb
vita: rest

skills:
max:
FANA,ZEAL,SACRIFICE,HOLY SHIELD,

1 point into salvatation

rest goes into deficience

bud_690

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 15 Nov 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, im going for max dmg,
why not use fort, and pebotdz?
i plan to have some pvp in it.

also, what is a visionary mod briggrin tehe

Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#5 Posted: 15 Nov 2008 03:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bud_690 wrote:
thanks, im going for max dmg,
why not use fort, and pebotdz?
i plan to have some pvp in it.

also, what is a visionary mod briggrin tehe

visionary is ar/per lvl mod

reason for using death is that ebotdz's nova slows you down.
u can use fort in pub duels
but when dueling in zealer vs zealer or melee vs melee
use shaft u will need high def/dr

bud_690

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 16 Nov 2008 02:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, i mostly duel pub anyways, what do you mean the nova slows you down?
like the fps?
or lag?

Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#7 Posted: 16 Nov 2008 04:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it stops your hits for 1-3seconds
just like firestorm from phoenix.

bud_690

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 17 Nov 2008 09:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the nova is on kill, and i dont think youd need to zeal after you kill someone tehe briggrin

ss_mendel

Gold: 89.50
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 04 Dec 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also just use grief and get a nice helm (vision, 10ds), with gores, hls, you should have decent dc so grief would do more dmg.

btw only noobs call grief bm... nothing wrong with it
Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#10 Posted: 04 Dec 2008 07:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ss_mendel wrote:
You can also just use grief and get a nice helm (vision, 10ds), with gores, hls, you should have decent dc so grief would do more dmg.

lol learn basics
venom = bm
grief is bm in gm game

Pinko

Group: Scammer
Clan: Elite

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#11 Posted: 04 Dec 2008 07:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a zealer guide . I copied it from PWNAGE's post , becosue i think you may need this .

[QUOTE=PAWNGE,Fri, 9 Feb 2007, 13:49]This Might be of use to people that always wanted to make a zealot or even for ppl that would like to try to enhance a current one. This should be used as just a guide, a training tool at that. This is a great example to achieve the ut most fun and best experiece with your zealot, cause u will be WINNING lol. Anyways heres One of the best Zealots builds intended and created for GM PvP ZvZ but also can be used in other mellee duels. Dont try and make these builds for PvM because u will have no res lol. Zealots are the Ultimate melee against melee combat fighting. No magic spells. Just total ultimate hand to hand combat. If you want to create a MONSTER then follow this guide. Thank you for taking the time

I. IMPORTANT NOTES

A. FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:

1) GM= Good Mannered, BM = Bad Mannered

2) BO AND cast Holy Shield while your in switch not after
u switch back.

3 )Have a clean distance from your opponent. (you want
to duel not kiss)

4) As soon as u go into a game, if u don�t know anyone,
don�t just hostel everyone in the game. Maybe there
to watch, to learn, no need to be bad mannered if other
people are there just to there to observe.

5) GM Duels require u to at least say �GO� before u strike

6) Wait for your opponent to say �GO� before u strike.

7) Walk don�t run (test it, you will see the difference)

8) If u kill your opponent, that doesn�t mean for u to loot
there gold, BM all over it.

9) Don�t NK your opponent, see rules 5 & 6. Again BM.

10) No potting

11) Some tourneys consider C2C BM also, i.e Pheonix

12) This build has TAP (EXILE). On Ladder this is not
considered BM unless your dueling another char besides
a Zealot. So with Other chars u can swap out your
EXILE for either eHOZ, eALMA etc... ON LADDER. ON
Non Ladder, TAP in general is BM so a EXILE is def out
of the question.

B. APSOLUTE MUST HAVES FOR A ZEALOT:

1) MAX BLOCK (Mcool

I can not stress how many ppl ask why there builds are getting slaughtered. MB is SOOO IMPORTANT!! This will detirmine a WIN or a LOSS, and if your climbing up that ladder.... LOSING is OUT OF THE QUESTION smile Just common sense also.. Heres some steps: After u BO out of town, place that little curser over your def on the char menu(it will show a % to block on there).For every 2pts into dex for every 1% of max block(Remember this)This is just for those of u who didn�t know, and to save u from wasting a few pts into dex, the maximum MB u can have is 75%. You have to remember. *When you switch gear, this might remove some dex from your char, so make sure u have enough dex EVEN when u swap out for different gear selection.* I made this mistake myself on the first 7-8 Zealots lol I�ve made. I was like WTF?! i dont have max block! So there I was making posts and games...*ISO DEX CHARMS* lol, so hope this info helps before u end up making the same mistake(s) i did.

2) DAMAGED REDUCED (DR)

This is a very important factor. (With ANY char at that) The most DR possible is your best friend or your worst enemy. Hence why a lot of zealots use Chamed Levi or zoded E Shaft, CoAs... the DR. The maximum DR is what your trying to achieve with all these builds. MORE DR = LESS DIEING. *note: Maximum DR has a 50% cap* So don�t go all out and throw on a duel Bered COA,E Shaft, Bered SS, and Dungos, cause it wont do u any good lol.

3) INCREASE ATTACK SPEED (IAS)

IAS makes a zealot, with 60%ias your doing 6.2 attacks per second, that�s 4fps (Frames Per Second). This is your goal with a Bezerker Axe, to achieve 60%ias. Either eBOTDz, or eDEATHz you need 60% ias to have perfect 4fps stats (NO LESS) Any more than 60% is useless, so try not to go overboard and go more than that. (So socketing everything with 40/15's is not a gd idea. smile

4) CANNOT BE FROZEN (CBF)

Enough said. You need it, and your Ravens will provide it, so don�t worry. This attribute is very important.

II. GEAR (for the rich only)

*Note: These builds are built around there wpn. ( I personally use zerks, and I fell there�s no better type of wpn out there) You change your zerk and I can tell you there�s a 50% chance you might have to change your armor, gloves, or even helm, This is personal pref, depending on your req ro fullfill a great set up, I.e.. the perfect amount of DS, high enough def, decent amount of dam, while still maintaining a maximum amount of dr, healthy amount of AR and 75%mb. . There is no #1 set up. Nor best GODLY setup that no Zealot can have. It all depends on the set up of your competition is using also . If you have other items in your stash u can switch things up depending on who your facing. One of these builds can be there biggest weakness. I use BOTH. It takes a sec to swap out, so I don�t have to worry about how the hell am I going to kill this guy if he�s already killed me ft5 with one of my setups. I know not everyone can get perfect gear but even if you come close to these stats while staying legit�you will be godly overall and do just fine.

A. ETH DEATH BEZERKER AXE SET UP

*Note: watch your IAS with this setup, just remember you will need 60% overall attack speed to make this set up work right, and then just let the Deadly Strike do its dirty work. I call this the ANTI-BOTD set up smile works wonders

HELM: P 20s COA w/ x2 40/15 (need the IAS and the
DR, hence the 80/30 stats)

AMMY: High lords (Need the IAS and a great DS boost
to go with your zerk)

RINGS: x2 20/250 Raven Frost (Higher the
dex/Higher the AR the better)

WEAPON: P eDEATHz (Try to say around 365+ on up
for best results)

SHIELD: Eth Vortex EXILE (1800+ the better) max%
ed NOT res, no need for res. in ZvZ. (eHOZ
zoded w/ highest % posible.This is for no tap
duels)

BELT: 40/15 Verdungos Coil (15%DR is a not a must,
because with coa all you will need is at least
10%dr, so consintrate on trying to find a 40
vita dungo.) *Each point into vita, inturn gives
you 3 life.

ARMOR: Eth Shaft Shop (2300+) w/Zod (No other
armor as good as this w/ high def and 30%
DR + 60 life.) Better than than levi imo, levi
has no +60 life, lucky to find a p 25%dr on
(eShaft is ALWAYS 30%) and I personaly
I think eSHAFT just looks a lot sexier
than Levi, but hey... just my opinion smile

GLOVES:10%IAS Crafted or up Blood fist will do fine
also since u only need 10% more.

BOOTS: 200% e def upped Gored Riders (Great for
the DS and perfect for melee)

B. ETH BOTD BEZERKER SET UP

*Note: This build Is pretty much the same and my personal favorite set up. I use against the occasional conc barb, and as my main set up. Again, the same set up as above but all your doing is swaping the gloves and wpn out. No need to change anything else. The set up and capability is changed SO MUCH that you will see a HUGE difference in performace with EITHER set up.

HELM: P 20s COA w/ x2 40/15 (need the IAS and DR,
hence the 80/30 stats)

to go with your zerk)

WEAPON eBOTDz 415% highly recommended (stay
above 400% for best results

duels)

you 3 life.

GLOVES: 60/20 Steel Rends (Or as high ed as u can
get it, the ed makes a difference in you
stats (every little bit counts, dont worry
about str because its you highest str req
item any way.)

*NOTE FOR GEAR: Have a 6BO/+3HS CTA (a regular 6BO cta will do also)and a HoZ or Spirit for switch

III. CHARMS (this is what makes you godly)
*note: Grand Charms = GCS, Small Charms = SCS

1) x9 GCS, x10 SCS, Anni, and Ptorch will be needed (choosing what kind is up to you, I can only recommend)

2) Some people like Pcombs and some people like all plain life scs, THIS IS A NONO!

3) You want to hang with the big boyz u either need MAX/AR/LIFE gcs or AR/LIFE
gcs x9

4) AR/LIFE scs are needed to fill up those tiny ten spots

5) and of course your Ptorch and Anni (The highest ones you can find, if anything go for the higher attributes than res, as stated earlier)

IV. SKILLS

This has always been a big controversy, for many Zealots. Yes there are many types of Zealots out there mainly for PvM but when were talking about PvP there are two different ways to pursue it. Besides your prerequisites, (which are all the same, you either max FANA,ZEAL,SACRIFICE,HOLY SHIELD, and then rest into DEFIENCE. Personally, this is how I made my last five zealots, don�t get me wrong� this is the best way to achieve the most dam from your pally. Although, there is another way to make him. First: I love defense, with strong gear, carefully placed stat points, the right type of charms maxing DEFIECE before u max SACEIFICE IS the way to go. With a high defense your opponent has no chance. Even if he/she has 12k on screen damage they wont be able to get through your defense. Just like any sport out there, Defense wins games. What�s nice about Zealots is you can finish him at lvl 96 instead of 99. smile

V. STATS

*Note: Be very careful when u add points, do it slowly, no need to rush. Just common sense, if you�ve been saving your points till u get all you gear. Create a private game, concentrate on what your doing. Plan it all out, write it down even, Do this before you go crazy and start pumping points into places they dont need to be in. There might be lag in game so don�t be in a rush to get to a certain number you might get a number higher then you were originally trying to achieve, all because of lag.

A. STRENGTH

This is where a lot of people mess there pally up or even any character at that. First and most important, your Strength. AFTER you get all your gear you are going to use(no matter which build) throw it in your inventory, SLOWLY put points into str till each item turns blue, THEN equip that particular item BEFORE you continue including points. There might be items u are trying to use that have benefits to your stat points. This is just common sense. Ideal str would be ~200, its just godly, (you will have more than enough damage to overkill anyone) 200 exactly is PERFECT imo.

B. DEXTERITY

You need max block, period. Go outside and bo with switch gear BEFORE you add any dex, (REMEMBER TO CAST HS) switch back to normal gear and start putting points into dex SLOWLY. Remember like I said earlier, every 2 points of dex = 1% towards Max Block. Max Block is capped at 75%, so don�t go crazy and add points over 200. Again 200 is Godly on a zealot. (BADASS AR,and DEF and of course Mcool. Dont waste points you don�t need too. Take note that when you switch up gear for a different set up; you character stats WILL change. So remember to try on all different set ups you have. Again, go outside of town >BO>then check your dex lvl and make SURE you have max block with both set ups.

*Note: If you are planning on useing other gear i.e T-mights, eValor, Levi, eDC, Angelics,Griefz or pb,gaze,gface,bk,draqs... W/E AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MB NO MATTER WHAT. I can not stress this. VERY IMPORTANT.

C. VITALITY

The rest of your points into vita, LIFE IS YOUR FRIEND. More vitality the better. Hence all the charms (no matter what kind your using) have a life mod on them. LIFE & DEFENCE > DAMAGE & AR. GODLY life and crazy ass defense takes the cake.

D. ENERGY

You need nothing here, mana requirements for zeal is not needed. Your throwing your points away if you even have one point in here.

VI. REVIEW AND LAST WORDS

Remember what ever combination of gear you use, make sure you have CBF, DR, IAS, MB. Remember LIFE & DEFENCE wins duels. GM if you want the respect from the elite. When looking for gear be very careful most of this GG stuff is duped out there, either just try and find the highest items you can or have a seller s/e a few times with a friends copy, or even baal with them. Do w/e it takes to not get scammed.You have to think, if a item that u just purchased is dupped and you've alreadly spec'd your char with that dupped item. Then your risking a remake if you cant afor another one that high, so becareful. Have fun, this is more important than any advice anyone can give. Don�t get mad because something is going wrong and you do something crazy like delete him. Take your time with this one. Plan everything out on paper and figure out what road you want to go down. Collect all your gear before you start your build. Try your hardest to get the highest stats for each item, and be careful when you trade. Respect is the biggest credit you can get in this game, but take into factor that just because you have one of the most GODLY Zealots in the game, there�s is no need to not be humble.

Good Luck and Thank You

PROPS: Thank you for you guidenes and showing what it takes to be the best of the best: ELITE-ZEAL,ROLLED-UP,TURBO_DOG,SERVER,BIGJAY,BEARS_WEALTH,ANAL_MCBUTTSEX,JESSY_PAL

xXx ELITE - TANK xXx R.I.P.

xXxEPIC-ZEALxXx[/QUOTE]
Pinko

Group: Scammer
Clan: Elite

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#12 Posted: 04 Dec 2008 07:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a zealer guide . I copied it from PWNAGE's post , becouse i think you may need this . I hope i'm helpfull derisive

PAWNGE wrote:
This Might be of use to people that always wanted to make a zealot or even for ppl that would like to try to enhance a current one. This should be used as just a guide, a training tool at that. This is a great example to achieve the ut most fun and best experiece with your zealot, cause u will be WINNING lol. Anyways heres One of the best Zealots builds intended and created for GM PvP ZvZ but also can be used in other mellee duels. Dont try and make these builds for PvM because u will have no res lol. Zealots are the Ultimate melee against melee combat fighting. No magic spells. Just total ultimate hand to hand combat. If you want to create a MONSTER then follow this guide. Thank you for taking the time

I. IMPORTANT NOTES

A. FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:

1) GM= Good Mannered, BM = Bad Mannered

2) BO AND cast Holy Shield while your in switch not after
u switch back.

3 )Have a clean distance from your opponent. (you want
to duel not kiss)

4) As soon as u go into a game, if u don�t know anyone,
don�t just hostel everyone in the game. Maybe there
to watch, to learn, no need to be bad mannered if other
people are there just to there to observe.

5) GM Duels require u to at least say �GO� before u strike

6) Wait for your opponent to say �GO� before u strike.

7) Walk don�t run (test it, you will see the difference)

8) If u kill your opponent, that doesn�t mean for u to loot
there gold, BM all over it.

9) Don�t NK your opponent, see rules 5 & 6. Again BM.

10) No potting

11) Some tourneys consider C2C BM also, i.e Pheonix

12) This build has TAP (EXILE). On Ladder this is not
considered BM unless your dueling another char besides
a Zealot. So with Other chars u can swap out your
EXILE for either eHOZ, eALMA etc... ON LADDER. ON
Non Ladder, TAP in general is BM so a EXILE is def out
of the question.

B. APSOLUTE MUST HAVES FOR A ZEALOT:

1) MAX BLOCK ( MB )

I can not stress how many ppl ask why there builds are getting slaughtered. MB is SOOO IMPORTANT!! This will detirmine a WIN or a LOSS, and if your climbing up that ladder.... LOSING is OUT OF THE QUESTION smile Just common sense also.. Heres some steps: After u BO out of town, place that little curser over your def on the char menu(it will show a % to block on there).For every 2pts into dex for every 1% of max block(Remember this)This is just for those of u who didn�t know, and to save u from wasting a few pts into dex, the maximum MB u can have is 75%. You have to remember. *When you switch gear, this might remove some dex from your char, so make sure u have enough dex EVEN when u swap out for different gear selection.* I made this mistake myself on the first 7-8 Zealots lol I�ve made. I was like WTF?! i dont have max block! So there I was making posts and games...*ISO DEX CHARMS* lol, so hope this info helps before u end up making the same mistake(s) i did.

2) DAMAGED REDUCED (DR)

This is a very important factor. (With ANY char at that) The most DR possible is your best friend or your worst enemy. Hence why a lot of zealots use Chamed Levi or zoded E Shaft, CoAs... the DR. The maximum DR is what your trying to achieve with all these builds. MORE DR = LESS DIEING. *note: Maximum DR has a 50% cap* So don�t go all out and throw on a duel Bered COA,E Shaft, Bered SS, and Dungos, cause it wont do u any good lol.

3) INCREASE ATTACK SPEED (IAS)

IAS makes a zealot, with 60%ias your doing 6.2 attacks per second, that�s 4fps (Frames Per Second). This is your goal with a Bezerker Axe, to achieve 60%ias. Either eBOTDz, or eDEATHz you need 60% ias to have perfect 4fps stats (NO LESS) Any more than 60% is useless, so try not to go overboard and go more than that. (So socketing everything with 40/15's is not a gd idea. smile

4) CANNOT BE FROZEN (CBF)

Enough said. You need it, and your Ravens will provide it, so don�t worry. This attribute is very important.

II. GEAR (for the rich only)

*Note: These builds are built around there wpn. ( I personally use zerks, and I fell there�s no better type of wpn out there) You change your zerk and I can tell you there�s a 50% chance you might have to change your armor, gloves, or even helm, This is personal pref, depending on your req ro fullfill a great set up, I.e.. the perfect amount of DS, high enough def, decent amount of dam, while still maintaining a maximum amount of dr, healthy amount of AR and 75%mb. . There is no #1 set up. Nor best GODLY setup that no Zealot can have. It all depends on the set up of your competition is using also . If you have other items in your stash u can switch things up depending on who your facing. One of these builds can be there biggest weakness. I use BOTH. It takes a sec to swap out, so I don�t have to worry about how the hell am I going to kill this guy if he�s already killed me ft5 with one of my setups. I know not everyone can get perfect gear but even if you come close to these stats while staying legit�you will be godly overall and do just fine.

A. ETH DEATH BEZERKER AXE SET UP

*Note: watch your IAS with this setup, just remember you will need 60% overall attack speed to make this set up work right, and then just let the Deadly Strike do its dirty work. I call this the ANTI-BOTD set up smile works wonders

HELM: P 20s COA w/ x2 40/15 (need the IAS and the
DR, hence the 80/30 stats)

to go with your zerk)

WEAPON: P eDEATHz (Try to say around 365+ on up
for best results)

duels)

you 3 life.

GLOVES:10%IAS Crafted or up Blood fist will do fine
also since u only need 10% more.

B. ETH BOTD BEZERKER SET UP

*Note: This build Is pretty much the same and my personal favorite set up. I use against the occasional conc barb, and as my main set up. Again, the same set up as above but all your doing is swaping the gloves and wpn out. No need to change anything else. The set up and capability is changed SO MUCH that you will see a HUGE difference in performace with EITHER set up.

HELM: P 20s COA w/ x2 40/15 (need the IAS and DR,
hence the 80/30 stats)

to go with your zerk)

WEAPON eBOTDz 415% highly recommended (stay
above 400% for best results

duels)

you 3 life.

GLOVES: 60/20 Steel Rends (Or as high ed as u can
get it, the ed makes a difference in you
stats (every little bit counts, dont worry
about str because its you highest str req
item any way.)

*NOTE FOR GEAR: Have a 6BO/+3HS CTA (a regular 6BO cta will do also)and a HoZ or Spirit for switch

III. CHARMS (this is what makes you godly)
*note: Grand Charms = GCS, Small Charms = SCS

1) x9 GCS, x10 SCS, Anni, and Ptorch will be needed (choosing what kind is up to you, I can only recommend)

2) Some people like Pcombs and some people like all plain life scs, THIS IS A NONO!

3) You want to hang with the big boyz u either need MAX/AR/LIFE gcs or AR/LIFE
gcs x9

4) AR/LIFE scs are needed to fill up those tiny ten spots

5) and of course your Ptorch and Anni (The highest ones you can find, if anything go for the higher attributes than res, as stated earlier)

IV. SKILLS

This has always been a big controversy, for many Zealots. Yes there are many types of Zealots out there mainly for PvM but when were talking about PvP there are two different ways to pursue it. Besides your prerequisites, (which are all the same, you either max FANA,ZEAL,SACRIFICE,HOLY SHIELD, and then rest into DEFIENCE. Personally, this is how I made my last five zealots, don�t get me wrong� this is the best way to achieve the most dam from your pally. Although, there is another way to make him. First: I love defense, with strong gear, carefully placed stat points, the right type of charms maxing DEFIECE before u max SACEIFICE IS the way to go. With a high defense your opponent has no chance. Even if he/she has 12k on screen damage they wont be able to get through your defense. Just like any sport out there, Defense wins games. What�s nice about Zealots is you can finish him at lvl 96 instead of 99. smile

V. STATS

*Note: Be very careful when u add points, do it slowly, no need to rush. Just common sense, if you�ve been saving your points till u get all you gear. Create a private game, concentrate on what your doing. Plan it all out, write it down even, Do this before you go crazy and start pumping points into places they dont need to be in. There might be lag in game so don�t be in a rush to get to a certain number you might get a number higher then you were originally trying to achieve, all because of lag.

A. STRENGTH

This is where a lot of people mess there pally up or even any character at that. First and most important, your Strength. AFTER you get all your gear you are going to use(no matter which build) throw it in your inventory, SLOWLY put points into str till each item turns blue, THEN equip that particular item BEFORE you continue including points. There might be items u are trying to use that have benefits to your stat points. This is just common sense. Ideal str would be ~200, its just godly, (you will have more than enough damage to overkill anyone) 200 exactly is PERFECT imo.

B. DEXTERITY

You need max block, period. Go outside and bo with switch gear BEFORE you add any dex, (REMEMBER TO CAST HS) switch back to normal gear and start putting points into dex SLOWLY. Remember like I said earlier, every 2 points of dex = 1% towards Max Block. Max Block is capped at 75%, so don�t go crazy and add points over 200. Again 200 is Godly on a zealot. (BADASS AR,and DEF and of course Mcool. Dont waste points you don�t need too. Take note that when you switch up gear for a different set up; you character stats WILL change. So remember to try on all different set ups you have. Again, go outside of town >BO>then check your dex lvl and make SURE you have max block with both set ups.

*Note: If you are planning on useing other gear i.e T-mights, eValor, Levi, eDC, Angelics,Griefz or pb,gaze,gface,bk,draqs... W/E AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MB NO MATTER WHAT. I can not stress this. VERY IMPORTANT.

C. VITALITY

The rest of your points into vita, LIFE IS YOUR FRIEND. More vitality the better. Hence all the charms (no matter what kind your using) have a life mod on them. LIFE & DEFENCE > DAMAGE & AR. GODLY life and crazy ass defense takes the cake.

D. ENERGY

You need nothing here, mana requirements for zeal is not needed. Your throwing your points away if you even have one point in here.

VI. REVIEW AND LAST WORDS

Remember what ever combination of gear you use, make sure you have CBF, DR, IAS, MB. Remember LIFE & DEFENCE wins duels. GM if you want the respect from the elite. When looking for gear be very careful most of this GG stuff is duped out there, either just try and find the highest items you can or have a seller s/e a few times with a friends copy, or even baal with them. Do w/e it takes to not get scammed.You have to think, if a item that u just purchased is dupped and you've alreadly spec'd your char with that dupped item. Then your risking a remake if you cant afor another one that high, so becareful. Have fun, this is more important than any advice anyone can give. Don�t get mad because something is going wrong and you do something crazy like delete him. Take your time with this one. Plan everything out on paper and figure out what road you want to go down. Collect all your gear before you start your build. Try your hardest to get the highest stats for each item, and be careful when you trade. Respect is the biggest credit you can get in this game, but take into factor that just because you have one of the most GODLY Zealots in the game, there�s is no need to not be humble.

Good Luck and Thank You

PROPS: Thank you for you guidenes and showing what it takes to be the best of the best: ELITE-ZEAL,ROLLED-UP,TURBO_DOG,SERVER,BIGJAY,BEARS_WEALTH,ANAL_MCBUTTSEX,JESSY_PAL

xXx ELITE - TANK xXx R.I.P.

xXxEPIC-ZEALxXx

Last edited by Pinko on 04 Dec 2008 07:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
ss_mendel

Gold: 89.50
Clan: D3JSP

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 05 Dec 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parasola wrote:
ss_mendel wrote:

lol learn basics
venom = bm
grief is bm in gm game

That's cuz noobs cry bc anything that makes them lose is bm.

I swear... sooner or later teleport is gonna be bm huh
Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#14 Posted: 05 Dec 2008 06:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ss_mendel wrote:
Parasola wrote:
ss_mendel wrote:

lol learn basics
venom = bm
grief is bm in gm game

kk gl getting in gm duel game with grief

Parasola

no.gif

Banned

Post#15 Posted: 05 Dec 2008 06:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ss_mendel wrote:
Parasola wrote:
ss_mendel wrote:

lol learn basics
venom = bm
grief is bm in gm game

kk gl getting in gm duel game with grief

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II Discussion -> Builds Guides All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: