Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

selling d2jsp fg

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

danielbowling513

Group: Members
Gold: 0.40

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:09 pm    Post subject: selling d2jsp fg Reply with quote

have cashapp.
selling 8713 fg vs 90 us dollars on cashapp please post or pm!! thanks a lot.

a little under 12$ per 1k

if i can sell the 8713 i have ima sell off all my LoD chars for more fg and will sell what i make or sell the gear i have to whomever buys this forum gold and after we have a successful transaction!!

CoVid has hit my family hard and i didnt even know selling on this site was a thing until i did some diving last night into seeing what and if it was possible. anything at this time really would help me and my family. thank you very much for your time and godbless.

im new to the site and too cashapp so i WILL send first and/or send in increments. We will discuss the fine print once we get together on the deal!! thanks again d3jsp! rolleyes
ricewookie

Gold: 2.40

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying it all. PM’d thank you !
danielbowling513

Gold: 0.40

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricewookie wrote:
Buying it all. PM’d thank you !

vouched him as a buyer, quick and easy transaction, sell him ur fg! hes a great dude with cashapp and took no time!! entire process was done and money was on way to my bank account(will arrive weds) within 30mins!(and it only took that long because i had to make an "online account" for my personal banking info

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: