Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Hi everyone !!

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Aguss23

Group: Members
Gold: 0.80

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 26 Dec 2018 06:24 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone !! Reply with quote

Hi guys! I'm new in the forum, would like to get 100+ post to become an verified member <3. ( sry for my english smile )

Today i would like to talk about the trade, i've been checking trade forum and read about MTGO method , is that the only and best way... ? Is everyone using this method.. ? i mean, i know there are people that trades through paypal,btc... etc. Do they really trade ?, feels like everything is very suspiciuos here... xd.

Everyone wants to trade safe and not be scammed (which is what is actually happening ), but seems like there isnt something like a formalized method to trade safe. The proposed for the forum is MTGO, but, Do everyone use it.. ?. The only '' secured '' method right now is trade with someone known.

Last edited by Aguss23 on 26 Dec 2018 06:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Meowth

Gold: 5.00

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 16 Jan 2019 09:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

be very careful about this forum... and the people you meet here. I have been approached for numerous trades but only 1 has been succesful. Its best to do a lil research around here before you trade with anyone. Look at their recent posts. Look at what people have posted about them after trading.
Dig around a lil. Avoid being scammed
ItsThyUncle

Donor:
Gold: 649.06

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meowth wrote:
be very careful about this forum... and the people you meet here. I have been approached for numerous trades but only 1 has been succesful. Its best to do a lil research around here before you trade with anyone. Look at their recent posts. Look at what people have posted about them after trading.

this

Treasure 4fg
egbert

Gold: 1.00

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meowth wrote:

Name one secure forum

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: