Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Want to know something about d2jsp?

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

tqx2

Group: Members
Gold: 1.10

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 25 Jul 2018 04:27 pm    Post subject: Want to know something about d2jsp? Reply with quote

Hi,

I was a moderator on d2jsp from 2010 to 2011 and retired because the mod team is quite corrupted. I got banned after I posted a goodbye topic in 2012 where I leaked some confidential stuff happy

If you have questions about confidential stuff on d2jsp, simply post here, I will do my best to answer them. Please note that I cannot answer questions regarding issues past 2011, but most basic stuff should not have changed since then.
ItsThyUncle

Donor:
Gold: 649.06

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#2 Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was the leaked info that got you banned?
Treasure 4fg
tqx2

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the reason for me to retire which was the corruption in the mod team which showed up when a friend of mine had a promotion topic up in forum #94 ("promotions and discussion") and some others managed to get it closed down just because of personal issues. Also some minor stuff like gold logs showing "mod of the week" rewards, which are given to all jm/tm and higher each week based on activity.
Thread was posted in the German forum and took like 2-3 hours before some mod noticed it.

Unfortunately I do not have the text I posted, since that was some years ago. I posted it as a picture to avoid word filter, probably someone still got the picture. While I lost that text, I still know pretty much from that time. So if there are specific questions I can probably give an answer - like how does someone actually get a trusted tag.

Xandertheman

Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 25 Dec 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Trading gold Reply with quote

Do you know a relative safe way to somehow trade d2jsp gold to money?

I can imagine trading the fg to some game currency and then that game currency for paypal money is relatively untracable but how would one advertise that on d3jsp?
Sojhua

Gold: 5.10

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 27 Dec 2018 08:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Trading gold Reply with quote

Xandertheman wrote:

I can imagine trading the fg to some game currency and then that game currency for paypal money is relatively untracable but how would one advertise that on d3jsp?

This is the best question so far. Same shit happened to my buddy inVestor i never got banned tho and idk how i didnt get banned either.

But anyways are you able to get the hook up on free fg or d2 items or access to guess accounts from current said codename 𝔡²𝔍𝔰𝔭 彡★

Last edited by Sojhua on 27 Dec 2018 08:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
cotimvp

Gold: 1.50

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 14 Jan 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a question.
How can I get rich there? :p
fafnir

Gold: 4.27

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 22 Feb 2019 05:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why i got suspension till 04.04
error?
haukrborn

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 25 Mar 2019 08:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the best perk of being a mod? and do you expect the same from d3jsp or are you here for transparency?

nice post 😊
CodeRed

Gold: 3.40

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 09 Apr 2019 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Want to know something about d2jsp? Reply with quote

tqx2 wrote:
Hi,

I was a moderator on d2jsp from 2010 to 2011 and retired because the mod team is quite corrupted. I got banned after I posted a goodbye topic in 2012 where I leaked some confidential stuff happy

If you have questions about confidential stuff on d2jsp, simply post here, I will do my best to answer them. Please note that I cannot answer questions regarding issues past 2011, but most basic stuff should not have changed since then.

P.M Sent.

Thank you for the delightful post smile
tqx2

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 16 Apr 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone,

sorry that i haven't been here for some time.

Xandertheman wrote:

no, i never dealt with that. illegal fg trades are handled by kevin. however, trading fg vs some ingame items and then selling them for cash should work. advertising could be difficult, and you would have to make sure that it's not completely obvious what you are doing. buying a commonly traded poe currency with fg and selling the item vs cash should not cause issues. just make sure that you buy not the amount you are selling to the buyer. it's also less suspicious if you actually play the game and from time to time do regular trades.

cotimvp wrote:
I do have a question.
How can I get rich there? :p

easiest and fastest is buying. playing some games also can get you some nice amounts.
scamming is definitely possible, as long as you make sure that there is little to no evidence. on d2 trades you could do that by impersonating the requested mediator by tricking him into entering a game on the wrong realm and then joining the real game with a faked account and character. however, i doubt this still works since some countermeasures were taken after these scams became popular in 2010/2011.

fafnir wrote:
why i got suspension till 04.04
error?

only a senior mod or admin can issue such a long suspension or extend an existing one. be prepared for a longer than usual warn removal time, the removal could probably get rejected several times. worst warns are the ones given in christian fellowship. some guy had a warn for more than a year for "posting blatant lies" (yes, this was the reason entered in the warn log) there.

haukrborn wrote:
What was the best perk of being a mod? and do you expect the same from d3jsp or are you here for transparency?

nice post 😊

i do not expect anything and i am absolutely not interested in becoming a mod here or anywhere else. being a d2jsp mod gave me some nice knowledge about the difference between real and fake friendships which i do not want to miss, but i really do not want to go through this again.

basically you can access mod and med queue, see some additional forums, have no flood control on posts and pms, can warn/suspend users, can view warn logs, have a bigger pm box, ignore block lists and full pm boxes and see the remaining suspension duration for suspended users. additional rights can be added as needed, such as translation pages, scammer accusation tools, etc. this may be outdated since it have been several years since i retired.

i was also asked how to get tt via pm, so here it is:

> donate at least 25$ to get df access. donate for me works too.
> be active - trade, post in community areas such as general chat, sports coliseum or donor forum.
> no betting, no selling of hacked or duped items, no illegal trades.
> after some time start getting active in general help or site suggestions. amount of posts is much less important than quality.
> report major or repeated violations to appropriate staff members. do not spam them, and do not always pm the same ones. if something is a very urgent violation, you can also report to a staff member that is not responsible for that area if no appropriate staff member is online. urgent violation would be links to phishing or virus infected sites.
> if possible, help in other areas such as guides, translations, etc.
> you may be asked to help out in scammer accusations once the mods noticed your efforts.
> having some friends in the mod team definitely helps, but do not overdo it. asslickers are annoying and i saw several tt polls that failed because of that.

any junior mod, trade mod or higher may start a poll in a special forum (forum id is 288) where they request a tt for you. all other mods may comment and vote. kevin will do an intense check of your account, and trade mods or higher may check gold logs for suspicious stuff.
after some time, kevin may close the topic and add the tt. if there is little support for the tt among the mods, the topic may be closed or it may simply die.
trade assistants and m++ cannot access this forum. reporting to them still helps since there are two other forums where they post warn requests and keep track of various violations (trade violations in 196, others in 172). and once they are promoted to jm/tm, they can immediately vote on the tt polls or start new ones.

in case anyone is interested, there are some more mod forums that jm/tm and higher can access.
94 - promotions
128 - trash bucket
72 - general mod forum
there is also a retired mod forum inside df (i think it was 58) and at least one forum (233) not accessible by jm/tm. saw only sm posting there.

Last edited by tqx2 on 16 Apr 2019 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Layers

Group: Banned
Gold: 2.00

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#11 Posted: 27 Jun 2019 05:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thank you for all that information was a really good read, gives me and other people I am sure a better insight into d2jsp

Thank you again smile

thecrazykiller

Donor:
Gold: 0.00

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 28 Jun 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Triggered Reply with quote

Met my ex wife on d2jsp. Proved to the world I could get a girlfriend. Now I am a loser and it's all your fault. Fuck you hoe.

I have been exercising day in day out. Nope still a loser but now a loser with muscles. Come here u look good with your pants down.

Hey this user has a chatbaord everybody. Fire your hate lasers.

[Barf] and now I throw. >>>>>> pooo

thecrazykiller

Donor:
Gold: 0.00

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psycho babble aside it would have been nice to have some stability.

D2jsp had given me some hope and it seemed the whole world was trying their shit. I was given a few lucky streaks that made me feel like I got this and the laissez fair of hit n miss just took some sail out. Pff

lolboll123

Warn:

Post#14 Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my old friend. I have the image of the thread you made , give me permission to post it and I will derisive

Also, I and some other people you used to hang around with miss you.

Don't add too much chili to the pot by the way derisive

/////Your friend from the cold long land above you. Still Alive Still Active. Get On Skype!
tqx2

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please post it briggrin
i lost the pics...

will come to skype sometime, just bit busy.

didnt find you in my contact list, send pm with skype name^^

Last edited by tqx2 on 03 Jul 2019 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
acabcccc

Warn:

Post#16 Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent you a PM with the images.

As I am one of the most wanted on this site there is no guarantee that you will receive my PM, as I might be banned when you see it... Please write back into this topic when you have read it.
tqx2

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 07 Sep 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's in german, will probably post a translation later:)

Last edited by tqx2 on 07 Sep 2019 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Trich

Gold: 5.20

Warn:

Post#18 Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I've seen you around back in the day tcl! D:

Power corrupts, especially when you give it to a loser who's only life experience is posting on d2jsp, i.e. most of paul's army.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: