Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Hey guys, the kids dissapeared, u got a clue ?

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  
Cinemax

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 24 Jun 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Hey guys, the kids dissapeared, u got a clue ? Reply with quote

Some time ago, I don’t know if it was much or if it was few, there was that family restaurant where fantasy and fun came to life (or so they say…but maybe not).

All kids liked that place but some adults were reluctant to go there because of that accident few years before, those missing children were never found, and many parents didn’t want their children to go there. A few did though, and here’s where our story gets to start.

One morning, a security guard went to work and took her daughter with her. When they got to the restaurant’s entrance, her mom repeated the rules once again. Then they split up and went to mind their own business.

The redheaded child waited to other customers to come and when her friends showed up, they played until lunch time. They all had lunch together while talking “We can play hide and seek after we eat the pizza!” said one of the girls “Nah! We always play the same games!” complained one of the boys “Yeah! Can’t we do something different?” asked angrily other boy “We could go see what’s behind those curtains adults won’t tell us about!” answered one of the older girls “W-we can’t! Mom says it’s against the rules!” replied our little girl nervously “Oh! Is that so? Or are you scared?” one of the older boys always messed with her “N-no I’m not! I-I know better than being a huge t-troublemaker like you!” Mabel shouted at the obviously taller and intimidating kid before her, he smirked in rage and took the five years old girl by the wrist tightly “Why you little? We are gonna have some wor-” the boy was about to leave with Mabel when a girl stopped him, she was the oldest of the group and she was that boy’s big sister “What do you think you are doing?” said the girl with a calmed, also intimidating, voice “None of your business!” he said as he released the little child from his grip.

After that tiny incident, the group agreed to play hide and seek as the first girl had suggested in the beginning. There wasn’t that many places to hide to be honest and Mabel knew that places like the bathrooms, the main stage or behind the boxes in the corridors weren’t an option. She was about to give up when a girl she had never seen before came to her and said cheerfully “If you are looking for a good hiding spot I can show you an awesome one!” our child replied shyly “T-that’s great! T-thanks!” the kind girl with ponytails on the sizes of her head leaded Mabel near the security office.

Once the little girls got there, they met other two boys “Hey guys! I’ve brought a really cool girl we can play with!” one of them seemed surprised, as surprised as Mabel (She’d spent every day at Freddy’s and she had never seen them around, in addition to the fact that they seemed to know the pizzeria as well as her), but the other one only sighted and said “So you just took a kid randomly from the main area…Again…” the lil’ girl just jumped and shouted “You bet!” our kid interrupted their conversation “I-I still have to finish playing hide and seek with my friends…so…” the three of them stopped talking and the third boy took Mabel by the shoulders to say “Can we play?” the shy redhead smiled kindly and answered “S-sure! I’ll go get my friends and we’ll play together!” and so Mabel started running and went to look for her friends. A few minutes later, the group was reunited by that older girl, who helped Mabel earlier, just to leave the restaurant with her family (including the big meany of her brother) moments later. The remaining kids followed our little princess in yellow until they got where the three mysterious children were waiting for them.

What they all ignored is that the vision they got of little Mabel was about to change forever…

The little crew stopped in front of a pile of boxes next to the entrance of a vent, Mabel start talking to the air like there was someone there, but there wasn’t. One of the kids stopped her and said “Mabel…There’s no one there!” Mabel looked at all her friends with a confused look “What are you talking about? They are right there!” a very little girl said “If you didn’t want to pway with us, you could just have said it…” Mabel’s expression changed to a shocked one “T-that’s not what I-I m-meant! I-I swear t-they are-” she suddenly looked back where the other three kids just were and stayed like that for a few seconds “…there…” she said in a whisper. Then she looked at her friends again to find that some of them were already leaving and some other were giving her a weird or angry look.

The little girl was the last one to leave but before she did she said “I didn’t know you were a liar…I thought we were your friends…” Mabel felt her heart breaking as confused thoughts crossed her mind over and over again. She kept looking at those other three children until she saw a terrifying vision.

She just had blinked and the kids went back to normal but what she had seen in that almost inexistent amount of time wasn’t easily to be forgotten. Mabel saw them differently, the first boy was covered with blood all over his body and some of his entrails were showing from multiples deep cuts on his torso; the girl seemed normal at first but if you looked closely you could see how her neck was broken and couldn’t support her head any more, which left it hanging and gave the little girl the look of a broken doll; and the second boy, who was covered with blood as well, had part of his head missing, like if something or someone had hit it hard enough to take it off with a clean strike. The three of them had that dead look in their eyes, which seemed to look right into her soul.

Our little girl couldn’t fell anything but fear, she had the feeling that if she didn’t run away, she would die. Unfortunately, her legs weren’t answering, she was petrified, confused, terrified, until the girl’s voice snapped her out of it “A-are you ok?” Mabel’s eyes focused on the girl’s face “I think she already knows…” said the first boy with a sigh as he looked down to the ground “We should get going…” said the other boy with tears in his eyes “No! We can’t go like that! We still have to play!” protested the girl with a worried look as she took our girl by her arm, but the first boy shouted at her angrily “PLAY?! DON’T YOU GET IT?! WE CAN’T!! ACCEPT IT ALREADY!!!” the three of them were crying, Mabel didn’t know what to do, she was just standing there trying to understand the situation she had come to face.

After a few minutes, that girl let go of Mabel and went to her friends. Still crying, they started to disappear in front of our redheaded kid. Even though they were gone, Mabel stayed there, looking at the same spot those kids were, thinking and trying to process all that had happened along the day.

An hour had passed when she decided to go to the main area but she was stopped by some older boys. She had seen them before in the main area, every day they went to the restaurant to mess up with the little kids until the security guards made them leave. They also happen to be friends with that boy who messed with she all the time, not to mention their ‘leader’ was that really little girl’s big brother. Mabel knew she was in trouble, she knew no one would stop them, most of the security guards were having their break so no one was watching the cameras.

Minutes later, Mabel went to the main area with tears in her eyes and sobbing silently. Her whole body hurt, but they didn’t leave any mark in her body and took the video tape from the cameras. She couldn’t tell what happened and if she did, no one would believe her. But her day wasn’t finished yet. No, it sure wasn’t.

Some of the little kids surrounded her right in front of the curtains that covered the Pirate’s Cove. Mabel wiped the tears on her face and looked at the kids with a scared expression “Hey crybaby! Let’s have some fun!” said one of the boys “Someone has to teach you your place! You weirdo!” laughed one girl “Someone told me you can see ghosts! What a freak!” added other boy “You liar! We’ll have to give you some lessons!” said another kid. They continued like that for a while before our redheaded little girl tried to leave the circle, but then they started to push her around. When she fell to the ground some of them would pick her up and continue pushing her laughing and mocking her. She would cry out for help as tears started to fall down her cheeks but no one answered her call for help. Almost everyone was seeing the show that was taking place in the main state and her voice was way too quiet for them to hear it over the music the animatronics were playing.

That’s the first time Mabel felt her life wasn’t even important to anyone.

She wasn’t fighting back or screaming anymore, falling to the ground after every push just to be picked up and pushed once again. But suddenly, after two boys pushed her really hard, our redheaded little girl fell behind the curtains of Pirate’s Cove “Damn it!” said one of the older boys “W-what do we do now?! She’s in there!” asked a girl nervously “N-nothing! That’s her problem now!” replied another boy “Let’s go see the show! No one will know it was us!” said other boy while taking a little boy and girl by the hand intending to leave “Yeah! That brat won’t say a word about this to anyone!” added a girl leaving with two other boys. And so they left.

Mabel couldn’t hear them under the sound of her nervous and hurt heartbeats and her own sobbing, still waiting someone taking her from the floor to push her afterwards. But it didn’t happen, another hour passed before she opened her eyes again to see the dusty floor that no one had stepped in so many time, her dress was dusty too, and when she raised her head, a waterfall could be seen falling down her cheeks from each of her dark eyes.

Her eyes widened as she glanced an old animatronic fox she had never seen before “Wha…?” the little girl stood up instantly and wiped the tears on her face with curious eyes looking right at that unusual discovery. All what had happened that day was out her mind and the pain her body has suffered was gone as well.

She approached the old fox slowly “W-why wouldn’t adults want us to know about this?” said the little girl as she got two more steps closer to the animatronic. She stopped as the sunset illuminated Pirate’s Cove from outside the curtains, giving the stance an orange-violet like light, what gave the encounter a special extraordinary feeling “I-I don’t understand…H-he is special…?”she said out loud as she got closer to the deactivated pirate fox “I-I have the feeling that he isn’t a b-bad guy!” said the child in yellow, eyes still filled with curiosity as she got where the robot’s legs were “T-then…Why?” she had gotten to his torn body, her sight focused on his opened jaws and then on its sharp teeth “Have t-those something to do with it?” every second passed, her face was closer and closer to the old sailor’s opened mouth.

Mabel had her head almost inside its mouth when suddenly the robot activated closing his jaws instantly “W-WOAH!” yelled the kid, barely managing to get away before it could bite her face off and falling to her butt, which caused a cloud of dust followed by some coughs from the little girl “T-that was close!” she said as she got up and wiped her dress a bit, then she looked at the fox to see two confused golden eyes looking right down at her “Oh! Sorry if I woke you up!” she apologized, confused eyes still looking at her “Hi! My name is Mabel! Who are you?” said the little girl stepping forward happily, the fox reacted intending to get away but finding the wall on his way “No! No! No! Don’t be afraid! I won’t hurt you!” the little girl tried to calm him down and stopped approaching “I’ll keep my distance if that makes you feel better!” the fox calmed down and looked at the really tiny human before him with curious eyes “Well, now! Let’s start again! Hello! My name is Mabel! Who are you?” repeated the redheaded girl with a kind smile, the fox seemed reluctant to respond at first but then he said with a strong voice “Aahrr! Me name be Foxy! Foxy the pirate!” Mabel’s eyes sparkled with excitement; she had never seen something that awesome before.

They talked for some time, Foxy told her outstanding stories about adventures in deep caves, high mountains and large oceans “Wow! I can’t believe you did all that! I wish I could go on adventures with you sometime!” said the kid looking at Foxy with excitement “Aaahrharrharr! Ye be a very brave lil’ girl! Ye could be part of me pirate crew!” said the robot eagerly “Really! Awesome! I could be your first mate!” replied Mabel jumping with happiness “Errr! No…Ye’ll be me first lass!” before saying that something seemed to have disturbed the pirate “Ok! Whatever you order captain!” agreed the girl without arguing.

Everything was going ok until Mabel asked “Foxy…Why are you out of order?”, the fox didn’t know what to answer, that question got him by surprise. His ears lowered and his eyepatch, which had been all that time lifted, covered his right eye. That nice feeling that covered the air went away as a deep sadness and pressure took its place, Mabel looked at Foxy with worried eyes as his gaze lowered to the ground.

A few endless seconds passed before Foxy answered “One day I almost killed a kid…I glitched and…I swear I didn’t meant it!” his voice sounded sad and scared as those memories crossed his mind, then he looked down at the tiny girl just to hear her say “Don’t worry! It wasn’t your fault! I’m sure he forgives you!” the girl was smiling and looking at him with that genuine innocence that only little children have. None of them noticed but the sunset had already faded and the night had just started. He was about to answer when he felt a familiar disturbing feeling that could only mean danger to his new little friend.

The fox wasn’t sure but he could tell something in the air had changed, a hatred and death feeling rushed up his robotic spine for a few moments. It wasn’t strong enough for him to tell which one of them was, but that feeling was enough to make his body tense and watch out for anyone who could harm his small companion. That was the only time Foxy ever drawn near the kid crouching ready to protect her.

There it was, that feeling returned, his ears lifted instantly and moved every direction searching for the source of such horrible darkness.

Mabel couldn’t understand what was happening exactly but she knew something was happening, and it wasn’t a good thing. The toddler looked up to Foxy with a worried expression waiting his rough voice to give her an order. The fox seemed to had spotted the source of the problem, he looked down at the little girl with a concerned look and said “Ye need to go!” the child didn’t wanted to go and refused to do it “It’s dangerous for ye here! Ye mustn’t come here after the sun goes down!” snarled the fox furiously, that scared Mabel a bit and with a scared look on her dark eyes said “W-why?” the fox didn’t have much time left to answer “She doesn’t care about the rules! She could hurt ye if ye aren’t here on your own!” said Foxy as he pushed her gently so she would understand she had to leave soon “Now ye go! Or I’ll make ye walk through the plank! Ye little landlubber!” he tried to sound happy and playful but that didn’t fool our girl, who was leaving as she saw the robot sit down and deactivate himself. Something was up, it sure was.

Leaving that behind, now she had to make sure that no one knew she had been there. She had been disappeared for way too long and she had to think out a good excuse. Then she thought about the backroom, its door didn’t work properly and could get stuck easily locking you inside.

Mabel ran to the backroom without being noticed. Then she entered the room and closed the door carefully, she surely didn’t want to be trapped there for real.

Unfortunately for her, one of the guards pulled the door from outside in order to close it properly. The child realized it was stuck when she heard that characteristic ‘clack’, which meant it was closed and most likely stuck. She went to the door and tried to open it, but it was no use.

She didn’t realize she was surrounded by darkness until that moment, and it wasn’t so bad at the beginning. After a few minutes she started to hear whispers and it seemed that some of the animatronic heads had light inside their eyes. Only one voice could be heard, a little girl like voice that Mabel hadn’t heard before. The fear took over her body little by little until her eyes filled with tears and her body couldn’t move.

In front of her, a pair of eyes looked right into her soul while a line of shiny teeth formed a sinister smile. As it started to get closer, Mabel ran to the door shouting and started to bump it as hard as she could.

She wondered if someone would hear her this time, if someone would help her, and when she saw the shadow drawing near her, she screamed as falling to her knees holding her head with her hands as tears kept falling down her cheeks.

In that moment, someone opened the door form outside and the shadow banished “What’s happening?” the girl heard a familiar voice coming from the doorway “What are you doing here?” the voice asked with a concerned tone.

Mabel lifted her head and smiled when her eyes met with a very familiar red phone head that came to rescue her.

Scott, that was the name of her savior, he was one of the day shift guards. He was the most known and loved guards at Freddy’s, all the kids liked him because he was always kind and nice to them. The guard always wore a red phone head because some mysterious reason and the kids loved it; it gave him a more kid friendly and funny look. He was also Mabel’s mother closest friend, the both of them had worked at the restaurant since the older location closed some years ago.

Scott took Mabel from the ground “Why were you in here? You know you aren’t allowed to enter the backroom…” the kid was now in his arms hugging him while crying and sobbing silently, the guard sighed and petted the child’s head trying to comfort her “It’s ok! I’m not mad and I know you were scared! It’s ok now!” the kid just tightened her hug as Scott took her to one of the tables in the main area, in front of the main stage.

Scott sat Mabel down in one of the chairs and then sat next to her. There still were some of the kids that messed with her; they got closer enough to hear them when they saw her with the security guard.

“Tell me what happened…You know I will help you out!” he tried to reach out but the little girl refused to speak. The only thing he thought it was going to work was to take off his phone head, and so he did.

“If it’s a secret, you know I won’t tell anyone…” the girl still refused to talk and now her sight was focused on the ground. In that moment, the young guard knew that whatever had happened to her was seriously bad “You can trust me! So please tell me!” his kind voice in addiction with those sincere, also intense, green eyes looking right at her made her yield.

“S-some kids w-were being m-mean to me s-so I h-hid in the backroom…I-I know I d-did bad b-but…”the girl’s hands turned into trembling tiny fits and those memories flashed in her mind as new tears appeared in her eyes.

Even though she was facing down, the Scott noticed that and when he realized that some kids were watching them, he looked at them with severe and a bit angry look. The twenty-five years old guard remembered his days at high school, being bullied day in day out. He felt sorry for Mabel, a girl her age shouldn’t live anything close to any of that. Now he had to cheer her up somehow.

“That’s pretty nasty of them, but…” he tried to comfort her but the girl said “T-they don’t want t-to play with m-me anymore…I d-don’t have friends n-now…” tears started falling down her cheeks once again.

Her sobs made his heart feel like breaking “No, no, no, no! Don’t cry!” he held her cheeks in both of his hands and said with a determinate look “I am your friend! If those kids didn’t treat you well, then they weren’t real friends! I’ll always be here for you! Don’t forget that!” the child stopped crying and gave him a tiny smile.

Now that she was happier, he needed to distract her “Now…How about…you help me with some of my chores? I have something interesting to do today!” he said with a huge grin “Ok! Where are we going?” she said jumping from the chair “To Pirate’s Cove! I’ll show you something amazing!” he said eagerly as they walked “(Oh! I’ll have to pretend I haven’t been there before!)” She thought as she walked by Scott’s hand.

When the guard opened the curtains, Mabel slipped and fell to the ground causing, once again, a dust cloud to form.

“Are you ok?” the guard asked picking her up from the ground and when he saw that she was covered with dust he exclaimed “Look at you! What a mess you are!” he started to wipe her dress and then her hair and her face “Nyuuu! Stop it! Ñaaang!” He knew she didn’t like to be treated like a baby and every time she did those kitty like sounds he chuckled.

“Look Mabel! This tough guy right here is Foxy the Pirate!” he seemed to be enjoying himself “He is my favorite animatronic! Too bad you are out of order!” the girl pretended it was the first time she saw him “I like him too! He seems cool!”

After a few minutes talking about Foxy, Scott decided that it was time to start working “Here! First we have to clean all this dust!” he said as he gave her a broom “Okie dokie!” she said starting to clean as fast as she could.

Some minutes passed and the redheaded kid found some boxes hidden behind the curtains “Hey Scott! Look What I’d found!” She shouted sitting on what seemed to be a treasure chest while wearing an old pirate hat, way too big for her tiny head.

The young man laughed and petted her head “If old captain Foxy were still operating, I’m sure you would be part of his pirate crew!” the kid smiled and jumped from the chest saying “If he is the captain, then he must wear his hat!” and while smiling, she put the hat on Foxy’s head.

“Captain Foxy once again…” the young guard said as his eyes looked nostalgically at the old robot “You know…We should go now! It’s almost closing time!” he commented putting his phone head on, leaded Mabel out of Pirate’s Cove and closed the curtains.

Everyone had already left and when they were in front of the entrance, the boss called Scott with irritated tone “Cawthon! I need to talk to you for a minute!” the guard looked at him with surprise and replied “C-coming!” Then he looked down at Mabel and said “Wait for me next your mother’s car, I’ll be right back!” the little girl nodded and left the restaurant.

Scott was taking his time and it was pretty dark outside the restaurant. Mabel was starting to get scared so she decided to do something that would turn her day even worse than it already was. She was going to enter her mum’s car.

“M-maybe I should e-enter…” the kid said as she opened the door. When she opened it, an alcohol stink came out of the car and a troubled mumble could be heard coming from the inside “M-mommy?” the mumble stopped instantly.

“I-I know I s-shouldn’t enter before S-scott comes back b-but it’s dark and-” she was interrupted by her mother’s drunk voice “IT’s All YOuR fAult!” hatred could be hear on her voice as she approached the kid barely keeping balance “BEcaUse oF yoU, He iS GoNE!” the woman took an empty glass bottle of alcohol and broke it, which left her with a sharp piece of glass.

“M-mommy?” the child looked at her mother with scared eyes, suddenly on the young woman’s face a huge and sinister grin appeared “M-mom? You are scaring me!” and then there was silence.

After a few seconds, the woman started to laugh hysterically and before Mabel could react, her mum was already over her. The woman, who stabbed her daughter while laughing, never changed her grin.

The child screamed in agony as the sharp glass cut through her torso, once it was retired from her body, the redheaded girl coughed spitting blood with tears on her eyes.

“I’m sorry!” she whispered in pain, her mother continued laughing and screamed in rage “YOU ARE SORRY??!! YOU PATHETIC BRAT!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD EXISTED!!!” and immediately, she stabbed her child some more times before taking a brief break “YoUR SCreaMs arE lIkE MUsIc tO MY Ears!” she said raising the sharp glass determinate to end the little girl with one last strike.

But before she did, the kid had enough time to say “Please…stop…I’m sorry…” her voice was weak and it was painful for her to talk. Mabel was waiting for the pain to stop and, before her mother intended to end her, she closed her dark eyes.

She waited with her eyes closed but instantly opened them when she hear someone had punched her mum while screaming. The drunken woman stayed lying on the ground and the other person came to her calling out her name.

“S-scott…?” the child said before coughing and spitting out more blood “No, no, no, no! D-Don’t talk!” now it was clear, it sure was him. The girl could see his green eyes filled with tears and his brown, almost blond, hair. His voice sounded scared and his warm arms trembled as he held her by her shoulders.

“I-I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have let you go on your own! I’m so sorry!” the young man hugged her carefully “I-It’s…cold…” her voice was weak but the guard heard her and his eyes widened with terror when he realized all the blood around the toddler’s body “Oh no…” she was losing way to much blood.

“D-don’t worry! It’ll be ok! If I could just-!” He said as he tried to get his phone out of his pocket and call an ambulance, but the cellphone slipped from his hands and fell to the ground “DAMN IT SCOTT! TAKE THE FUCKING PHONE!” he was now talking to himself and that only happened whenever he was terrified or nervous to death.

Finally, the man was able to take his phone and called an ambulance. Then he calmed down a bit, help was on its way.

“I-I’m…s-s-so tired…” every time the little child talked, her voice was more and more weak “I wanna s-sle-ep…” her sight blurred and her body started to feel numb, she wanted to sleep, to wash all this day off and everything to turn to how it was before that day. When Scott heard those words, the little calm he had gained seconds before went away.

“N-No! Don’t! Please! You have to stay with me!” the guard looked down at her trying to keep her awake “L-look! T-tonight there are so many stars in the sky!” he said with tears fighting to scape his eyes “M-mabel, l-look! So many stars!” but the girl didn’t reply. The tears started to fall down his cheeks, he was losing her “P-please! D-don’t! Don’t d-die on me! Don’t do this to me!” He held the kid close in order to keep her warm.

But, suddenly, the kid stopped breathing. The guard panicked and tried to get her back but it was no use. Then, a little while after, the ambulance came and took the three of them to the hospital. Fortunately, the girl made it to the hospital, what the doctors said to be a miracle, and the young man needed attention due to the panic attack he got from this traumatic experience. Mabel’s mom was only unconscious, no reason to worry about her.

What no one knew is that, when Mabel’s heart stopped beating, a little shadow appeared in front of her and started to help her somehow while other three shadows looked from the distance. The four shadows disappeared once the ambulance came to help the kid. No one knew, and no one will ever know.

Even though Mabel was fine, she went through some hours of surgery. She had lost so much blood and the deep wounds got a little infected, so the doctors had a hard time treating them.

Scott had already recovered from that panic attack he had had and he was out the hospital with the kid’s mother, who was now into her senses trying to understand what had happened. They were arguing.

“What were you thinking?! Why did you let her come by herself?!” shouted the woman looking at her friend with tears in her eyes “What was I thinking?! You weren’t supposed to be drunk!!! Where did you even got the drinks from?!” the young man angered when she put the blame on him, the lady before him lowered her sight and he continued “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!!! AND I AM TO BLAME???!!!!” the young woman started to cry but the guard didn’t yield “You know what’s going to happen now! You know it Flora!” the two of them knew that if the doctors figured out what had happened, they will separate the kid from her mother.

“No!” the young lady approached him and hugged him; he blushed a bit and look at her with confusion “Please!” she looked up at him crying “She’s the only thing I have left! Don’t let them take her away from me! I beg you!” Scott face changed its expression and, with a sad and severe look, he said “I won’t…But you have a problem, you are sick! And we’ll find a solution!” then he hugged her back and petted her head to comfort her.

The next morning, Mabel woke up in dizziness; she tried to sit but her torso hurt. Then she realized that she was in a hospital and confused memories from the night before started to cross her mind. Her sight was still blurry and she had a headache, but she tried to get up once again just to feel an overwhelming dizziness. She lost balance and her head fell into the pillow, it was hard for her to keep conscious so she fell asleep in no time.

It was almost lunch time and no one was there with her. The kid was lying on the bed waiting for someone to come “… (I wonder where Scott is…I hope he is ok…)” she was getting bored just lying there doing nothing. Suddenly she tried to get up, but fell again against the pillow “…( I wanna see what is that hurting so much in my side! But I can’t get up!)” now she was upset.

“!! (What is that?)” the child saw a remote attached to the bed with a cable “(Hope I can reach it!)” she stretched her arm trying to get the remote “(Just a little more! Almost reach it!)” she pulled herself towards the border of the bed and managed to reach the device “(Got it!)” she thought smirking to herself.

The remote had buttons with drawings that showed the different movements the bed could do when pressed.

“(Now I can incorporate myself and see what that pain is!)” she pressed the button and lifted the side of the bed where her head was. Once the girl was up, she pulled the nightdress she was on and, when she saw the stitches, she felt she was going to puke at any moment. She let go of the nighty and covered her mouth with both her hands.

In that moment, a nurse came into the room and rushed towards the kid when she saw her about to puke “Oh dear! Hang on!” the lady said piking a bucket from under the bed “Here! It’s fine little one! Let it all out!” the woman said with a kind voice while petting the child’s back gently.

All that came out her mouth was dark blood that had stayed in her stomach after the surgery, it was good to get it out of her system but it would have been better to stay down.

“Are you feeling better now? I’m sure you do!” the nurse said while taking the remote from the kid’s bed “I’m going to lye you down a bit, ok?” there was no reply, the kid felt dizzy enough to not say anything “You will feel better if you stay laid down…Now…” the young lady took some small towels and put them beside her. Then, she went to the bathroom and came back with a tub full of warm water.

“I have to clean up your stiches! It might hurt a bit, but your wounds would get infected otherwise!” the redheaded child didn’t reply and pulled her clothes up to show agreement “Ok then! It’ll be just a minute!” the nurse laughed a bit in embarrassment, the kid’s silence inconvenienced her a bit.

The warm water fell down Mabel’s torso as the nurse washed the stitches carefully by giving them gentle little pats using a wet towel with soap. There were some rigid stitches because some dry blood was stuck to them, and the woman had to be less soft with those to wipe that blood away. Some of them started to bleed a bit and the little girl flinched quietly as the pain started, but the nurse didn’t hear a thing, not a single complain, nothing.

When the lady was done, she picked everything up, changed the kid’s bed carefully, gave her lunch and went to the door “If you need something, just press that button over there! Bye!” she said pointing some kind of device hanging over the kid’s head, the girl nodded and waved her hand to the nurse before she left the room.

“…” the kid stayed in the bed in complete silence “…( I can barely remember what happened…)” she stayed still breathing calmly “(Last thing I remember is Scott…crying…)” the girl frowned when a disturbing thought appeared in her mind “(…W-was I…d-dying?)” she groaned, the headache she had barely let her think so she decided to give it a rest.

She closed her eyes and waited until she fell asleep again. She didn’t know but something had changed inside her; the innocence she had, was almost entirely gone; she would figure it out sooner or later.

An hour later, a nurse came into the room and injected some sedatives to the kid in order to help her bear the pain. The kid felt sleepy and soon everything went dark. Her mind was confused, she felt submissive, now she was helpless against anything that could happen.

A few minutes passed and the door opened, that caught Mabel’s attention but she was so disorientated and sleepy that she couldn’t even say a word. She could see two silhouettes coming in and approaching to her but, half asleep as she was, she didn’t get to see them clearly, let alone recognize them.

The next days, nurses would come into Mabel’s room and give her sedatives to take away the pain. The kid was always sleepy so the doctors only had Flora and Scott’s statements of what happened to the little girl. They ended up telling that a man tried to steal Flora’s car, Mable saw that and ran to bite the man, so the man took a sharp piece of glass and stabbed her. The doctors seemed to believe it and left the two of them and the kid alone.

For her last day at the hospital, they didn’t give her any painkillers or any sedatives, she was completely conscious.

“I guess it’s time to go!” she still hadn’t remembered everything, she believed Scott and her mother about that was another person who did that to her “Of course! Since your dress got torn up, I brought you some of my cousin’s clothes!” the young man give her a dark green bag full of clothes “No problem!” the little girl said eagerly as she opened the bag.

“This one is so cute! Are you sure you want to give these to me?” asked the redheaded child, the young man replied smiling “Sure! They are all yours! I kinda knew you would like them!” the girl smiled at her father-like figure.

Their little chat was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Flora came into the room with tired expression and her work clothes. It was midday and the young woman had a little break, so she had come to take her daughter and her friend to the pizzeria.

“Mom!” the kid shouted happily as excited eyes looked right at her mother “Hey! I see you are full of energy already! I’m glad!” the kid jumped at her and gave her a huge hug as her mum hugged back and gave her a little smile “Look! Look! Scott is giving me all these clothes! It’s awesome! Right mum? Right?” she said as she showed the bag full of clothes to her while smiling.

The young woman felt warm in her hearth as she looked at her best friend, he had always been close to each other and he always looked after her when the times got difficult. Even when little Mabel was born and her boyfriend ran away, he stayed beside her and took care of the two of them. And now, he was acting like a father to her child. She was falling in love again, but it was complicated, what if he ran away too. No, it was better like this, keeping her feelings to herself.

“Well! We gotta get going little fella!” the man said rubbing the girls hair and walking towards the door “Yeah! We’ll wait outside while you change yourself! Ok sweetie?” Her mom put her down and gave her a kiss before leaving “Don’t take too long! Ok?” Scott’s voice was the only thing that sounded from the other side of the door before silence covered the room.

Mable stayed paralyzed; with that kiss her mother had given her, an alcohol scent reached her nose. That kiss triggered the memories of that night to appear in her mind. The truth was revealed to her and, every second passed, her hearth filled with fear and anger until her mind snapped and her behavior changed. She wasn’t that innocent crybaby everyone knew. No, now she was braver and stronger, the hatred she felt made her a fighter, a survivor.

A grin appeared in the child’s face “So…that’s what really happened…” the kid started to walk towards the bathroom “It would be a pity if…” she took a pair of scissors and looked at the mirror “…after all,…They are making a big effort to keep it as a secret…” the girl took her hair and moved the scissors close to her nape “…I guess I’ll just play along…” the scissors were closer and closer to her nape, open and ready to cut anything nearby.

All of a sudden, the kid let a huge amount of red hair fall to the ground and looked back at her reflection. Now her hair was short, she had always wanted to cut it short like that, but her mum got mad every time she asked for it. She wasn’t afraid of her anymore, the hate she felt for her was now stronger than that fear. Still grinning, she went to put her new clothes on.

“Well, Scott will never know I remember everything…He doesn’t deserve to know about the anger I feel now…It would be painful for him…” she ducked to get the bag from the ground in order to put it on the bed to have better reach of it, but her wound reminded her about its existence painfully, she flinched silently and continued to do what she was doing.

The redheaded girl opened the bag and picked up the brown trousers while smiling “Mom says trousers are for boys! I have always wanted to wear them, but she didn’t let me!” she said playfully trying to put them on “Now,…This blue shirt!” she put on the clothes one by one and then, she found a jacket on the bottom of the bag “What is that?” she managed to take it from the backpack.

“Woah! So cool!” She said with a gasp lifting a green and yellow jacket, in the sides of its hoodie were two big eyes. The kid rushed to put it on and went to the mirror, hoodie on, to see how she looked on it “Wow! I look like a dinosaur now! So awesome!” then she took the bag and returned to the mirror “Haha! And now I’m a turtle! Great!” she exclaimed cheerfully.

She was happy, but her smile faded when her sight met the door. She knew how this was going to end, and it wasn’t a happy way.

She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before grabbing its knob. Then, after a few seconds of hesitation, he opened the door and left the room in complete silence.

Almost all the way to the pizzeria was silent. Before, when the kid came out of the room, her mom showed a bit of disapproval about her looks but Scott got her to calm down, smiling at the kid. He really didn’t care about the kid’s look as long as she was happy.

“Here we are!” the young man helped the kid to get out of the car, who got out with a little jump “Easy there! One of these days you’re gonna hit your head!” the guard said playfully rubbing the, now short and even fluffier, kid’s hair “Nah! I got it!” the kid ran and jumped waiting for the guard to go to work “Come on! Mom is already inside! You are going to be late!” she shouted near the entrance, raising her arms and waving them for him to hurry up, but he wasn’t coming.

“I DON’T WORK THE DAY SHIFT ANYMORE! I’M THE NIGHTGUARD NOW!” he said from inside the car “I’M SORRY! WE WON’T SEE EACH OTHER THAT MUCH FROM NOW ON!” he started the car with a sad look but, still, smiling “I GOTTA GO!! SEE YOU LATER KID!” and before Mabel could reply, he drove away.

“Maybe that’s why the boss wanted to talk with him that night…” the kid entered the restaurant and went to the main area, hoodie always on “Well…he and mom might clock in/out…It’s not like he’s gone forever!” she stopped walking, realizing that a bunch of kids were looking right at her in complete silence. Those kids seemed to be waiting for something to happen, like they wanted her to do something.

Mabel looked at them and said “What? Never seen a girl with short hair?” she didn’t care about those kids, her so called friends.

They looked surprised by her reply but the redheaded girl just kept walking towards the main stage, where her mother mainly did her watch. “Oh, darling! I guess you already know…Scott is in the night shift now…I would have told but-” she was interrupted by her kid who raised her hand for her to stop talking, then she indicated her to get closer, and so she did “I know everything!” the child whispered in the woman’s ear.

Flora got away from her child quickly as an anxiety feeling started to spread all over her body “Wh-what? H-how do you…?” those words were the only things she barely could mutter among the confusion and surprise she was feeling at the moment.

“It was you” the little girl was looking at her with a serious look, the young woman could feel the toddler’s hate, tearing her hearth apart “I-I didn’t m-mean it! I-I s-swear I-I-” she tried to apologize but was stopped by her child’s hand again “S-sweetie, I-!” the lady was interrupted once more “You are not my mother” the child’s look staring into her soul “Don’t waste my time! If you want to take care of me, do it! But I won’t act like nothing happened!” her mother’s hearth broke and, unable to say a thing, she watch her child turning her back at her and walking away.

Now she had to live knowing that her reason to live hated her. After that, she lost her hope of being a family again. The blame was stronger than her and to drink seemed to be the only way to ease her pain. Scott rarely showed up to say hi and everything Mabel knew faded away slowly, until she caught herself talking shit and sleeping out in the cold like a street punk.

That was fine with her; she learnt to survive on her own. She was free from the fear now, she was somehow happy with the chaos her life had become.

—————–

“Or that is what I have heard!” a kid looked at the three other kids surrounding him “No way!” exclaimed one of them “I swear! I heard my mom talking with your mothers about it! Like a week ago!” protested the first one.

All of them looked at the lonely girl eating pizza some tables away, then they returned to look one another again “Should we talk to her?” asked other of them and, after a few seconds of silence, a girl said “Why not? She seems friendly!” she jumped from her chair and started walking towards our redheaded tomboy.

The other kids followed her timidly near after. The girl stopped in front of Mabel, who looked at her with confused eyes while chewing a slice of pizza.

“Hi! My name is Vicky! What’s yours?” the blond girl with glasses asked nicely as our girl stood up in confusion “The name’s Mabel…What ‘cha want?” she replied mistrustfully “Well…My friends and I wondered if you wanted to play with us for a bit!” the other girl smiled at her and then invited her friends to come closer to introduce themselves “My name is Tom, and these are my cousins Miles and Rick! Nice to meet you!” the first child talked shyly and the other two boys waved their hands to our child.

“Sooo…Are you coming?” the girl asked playfully poking the little redhead on her arm and, after a little pause, she answered “Ok…Why the heck not?” smiling at her new friends and all of them started running and playing.

They would play every day until the summer ended and they didn’t come that often. Despite that detail, her life became happier that day.

I’M SO SORRY!!! IT’S TOO LONG!!!! SORRY!!!!!

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
Meepo

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 25 Jun 2015 01:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hek lmao

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: