Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

New Scam Repayment Method
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

New repayment method?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Michael
(ツ)

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 1181.10
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#21 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 08:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea IF they still have the same paypal.
Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Group: Mayor
Donor:
Gold: 16.90
Clan: Epic Clan Name

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 09:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mewtwo wrote:
If it was 15/k then that's what they're responsible for paying now.

yea i was making a joke lol.
yea w.e was stolen is repaid, no doubt.

Zent wrote:
true, that would work, but, can't get in contact with the person for how long before you decide to do it? and what about those who came back? how are you going to put them on the list? at the bottom?

Mewtwo wrote:
Those indeed are all valid questions that have to be hashed out in the details of this new scam repayment plan. Keep em coming

Like mewtwo said, that is to be worked out.
I personally think it's MUCH better than the current system.

Member A decides to repay the person he scammed, Member B.
Member B has been afk for months.
So Member A donates the amount to the site.
Member B comes back, the person the scammed him is unlocked and he didn't get a damn thing. wtf

at least with my proposed method,

Member A decides to repay the person he scammed, Member B.
Member B has been afk for months.
Member A's refund is used to compensate Member C, someone who was previously scammed.
At least when Member B comes back (IF) he will be eligible to gain something back for his trouble.

Sure, the idea is simple. You can tweak it, like if Member A gets scammed by Member B and Member B repays, make a not of it, that means Member A gets put in a "vip" spot on the list, for people who's scammer have repayed, but it didn't go directly to them due to activity issues. Then he will get the next repay, if the designated person is refunded or locked/scammer.

The MAIN thing is, repaying people who have scammed.
It's sickening to know that Tram will get the repay with as little changes as he makes to the site.
I'm not trying to bash Tram, I love him and the site, but when all he does is pay for the domain and server hosting... Members are worth more.

"I AM THE GUITAR TUNED IN D HAMMERING AWAY ONE NOTE." ~ GiantBob

Cory
Top Donor

Donor:
Gold: 6.15

us.gif

Warn:

Post#23 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory* paid for the serving hosting.
Michael
(ツ)

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#24 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 01:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory haha
Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Donor:

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#25 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 02:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory wrote:
Cory* paid for the serving hosting.

LMFAO

GD

Cory
Top Donor

Donor:
Gold: 6.15

us.gif

Warn:

Post#26 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 02:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was more than appropriate.

Was Gd's.
Paul

Group: Banned
Donor:
Gold: Locked

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#27 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 04:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even if I'm Locked, if my word would count.

I don't see it "fair" to give away the money scammed to a "repay waiting list" because if the user that got scammed (let's say $50) come back again and notice that those $50 were sent to random people... would be unfair. <- Even if he enters in a future in a list to get money, to get those $50 might take months... years? Who knows.

ALSO, to be donated to Tramway might be at some point be "stupid" and "unfair", but in fact it's not. What should be changed here is that if a user who got scammed (and that scammer paid to Tramway) comes back, then Tramway should send him back that money. If the scammer just don't pay back, then c'est la vie. You are risking by buying here.

In few words: still get the payment repaid to Tramway if the victim is afk, and keep logs of the victim. If the victim comes back, then Tramway should give the victim that money. If the payment is not repaid to the site, then the victim just gets back nothing.

Note: and also, don't know how d3jsp works, but if Tramway is the owner, even if he makes not many changes, it's kind more of smart to give the repay to him than to random people who might become scammer afterwards. Also it's safe in case a victim comes back, you know that Tramway will repay him back, and who knows, maybe that user would trust more in d3jsp, and come back active somehow. It's just a guess.

Last edited by Paul on 03 Jan 2014 04:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

walou

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 302.60
Clan: Amazing Virgins

Warn:

Post#28 Posted: 03 Jan 2014 06:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory wrote:
Scam repayment should be DIRECTLY to the victim.

I don't care how, what, why, or when you pay them back; THE VICTIM DESERVES ALL PAYMENT IN FULL.

Not this site, not Tramway, nobody but the VICTIM.

The whole "Pay $xx.xx to the site and be unlocked", in no way, shape, or form makes up for the scam one performed on the victim. The victim deserves all funds. No questions asked.

I don't give a FUCK how the scammer contacts the victim, or how they repay, but the victim WILL be compensated for their losses.

Enough of fattening Tramway's pockets. That bullshit method was implemented by two of the shittiest, undeserving Staff members this site has ever promoted; therefore it needs to die off.

Go back to the ways of PiNk, GB, Tylr, Happyguy44, Danny, Vitan, Timothy44; when you needed to do SHIT RIGHT.

/rant. Vote for Cory.

this guy is right

btw scammed poeple can be reached : on the email they register the account
on the d2jsp /ps etc they gave to the scammer

else money should be handled by the site then given if the user who were really unjoinable come back , money has to be sent to him

Michael
(ツ)

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#29 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 09:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More votes
Zent

Donor:
Gold: 194.10

Warn:

Post#30 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 09:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walou wrote:
Cory wrote:

I don't care how, what, why, or when you pay them back; THE VICTIM DESERVES ALL PAYMENT IN FULL.

The whole "Pay $xx.xx to the site and be unlocked", in no way, shape, or form makes up for the scam one performed on the victim. The victim deserves all funds. No questions asked.

I don't give a FUCK how the scammer contacts the victim, or how they repay, but the victim WILL be compensated for their losses.

Enough of fattening Tramway's pockets. That bullshit method was implemented by two of the shittiest, undeserving Staff members this site has ever promoted; therefore it needs to die off.

Go back to the ways of PiNk, GB, Tylr, Happyguy44, Danny, Vitan, Timothy44; when you needed to do SHIT RIGHT.

/rant. Vote for Cory.

this guy is right

btw scammed poeple can be reached : on the email they register the account
on the d2jsp /ps etc they gave to the scammer

else money should be handled by the site then given if the user who were really unjoinable come back , money has to be sent to him

Zent wrote:

true, that would work, but, can't get in contact with the person for how long before you decide to do it? and what about those who came back? how are you going to put them on the list? at the bottom?

Quote:
In few words: still get the payment repaid to Tramway if the victim is afk, and keep logs of the victim. If the victim comes back, then Tramway should give the victim that money. If the payment is not repaid to the site, then the victim just gets back nothing.

this is exactly the kind of thing i was pointing out.

Last edited by Zent on 04 Jan 2014 09:53 am; edited 3 times in total
DarkMathis-

Gold: 105.30
Clan: Weed

Warn:

Post#31 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zent wrote:

It is all done by scam date.. If you keep a "wait list" you simply put the date they were scammed and you go by oldest scam first. If you go down the list and people are maybe "perm afk" you go to the next. If another one decides to repay, you go back down the list like before (from the top). If they still afk, you keep on going until you reach the next one.

Last edited by DarkMathis- on 04 Jan 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Zent

Donor:
Gold: 194.10

Warn:

Post#32 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RayneFire wrote:
Zent wrote:

It is all done by scam date.. If you keep a "wait list" you simply put the date they were scammed and you go by oldest scam first. If you go down the list and people are maybe "perm afk" you go to the next. If another one decides to repay, you go back down the list like before (from the top). If they still afk, you keep on going until you reach the next one.

Yea but everyone gets scammed with diff amounts and diff types of currencies and millions of other things that there's no way to keep track, what happens if someone was scammed of something that no longer exist, e.g. a game that got closed down

Last edited by Zent on 04 Jan 2014 01:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dnote
Mayor Dnote

Donor:

zi.gif

Warn:

Post#33 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 03:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul wrote:

I don't see it "fair" to give away the money scammed to a "repay waiting list" because if the user that got scammed (let's say $50) come back again and notice that those $50 were sent to random people... would be unfair. <- Even if he enters in a future in a list to get money, to get those $50 might take months... years? Who knows.

ALSO, to be donated to Tramway might be at some point be "stupid" and "unfair", but in fact it's not. What should be changed here is that if a user who got scammed (and that scammer paid to Tramway) comes back, then Tramway should send him back that money. If the scammer just don't pay back, then c'est la vie. You are risking by buying here.

Note: and also, don't know how d3jsp works, but if Tramway is the owner, even if he makes not many changes, it's kind more of smart to give the repay to him than to random people who might become scammer afterwards. Also it's safe in case a victim comes back, you know that Tramway will repay him back, and who knows, maybe that user would trust more in d3jsp, and come back active somehow. It's just a guess.

yea that's great in theory - except he wouldn't.
who knows how long it would take, but with the current one the victim has no chance of getting anything.

Cinemax

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#34 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 03:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul wrote:

I don't think the fund would take long to gather a few thousand, there are people scamming er day.
Some repay.

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
grade

sw.gif

Banned

Post#35 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 06:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory wrote:

/rant. Vote for Cory.

Vote for cory and add a grade fee of 1 euro per repayment pls

Last edited by grade on 04 Jan 2014 06:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael
(ツ)

Donor:

us.gif

Warn:

Post#36 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 08:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

briggrin
Jeff

Group: Loser

us.gif

Warn:

<font color=red><b>Loser</b></font>

Post#37 Posted: 04 Jan 2014 08:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

via mail sounds good to me tongue
Jo
Jo Man

Group: VIP
Donor:
Gold: 8.99
Clan: Do You Even Lift

ca.gif

Warn:

VIP

Post#38 Posted: 05 Jan 2014 01:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory wrote:

/rant. Vote for Cory.

corej for president

Maybe Tram and joe should make a paypal, in d3jsp name and scammer will repay there. Found would be held as long as the victime isnt repay directly

Last edited by Jo on 05 Jan 2014 01:24 am; edited 2 times in total

If ive been helpfull, Rep me smile
Jeff

Group: Loser

us.gif

Warn:

<font color=red><b>Loser</b></font>

Post#39 Posted: 05 Jan 2014 09:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jo i thought u were a mod lol.
BrowsingSA1

Banned

Post#40 Posted: 05 Jan 2014 09:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinemax wrote:
Paul wrote:

I don't think the fund would take long to gather a few thousand, there are people scamming er day.
Some repay.

Well it would take quite sometime, that arguement is bad.
Cos its literally the same few fags scamming on a new account everytime they get tagged^^

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: