Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Looking for d2jsp account

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USWEST Ladder Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Warrior55x

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#1 Posted: 27 May 2013 06:07 am    Post subject: Looking for d2jsp account Reply with quote

Hey everyone. im looking for a d2jsp account with an early join date. Im a very cautious trader so should anyone have what im looking for and is interested in trading with me, they will do so by my terms. This is non negotiable.

Im looking to find the earliest join date accounts i can get, but for a reasonable price. I will pay more but here are the things i will most consider.

Early Join date:

2011: Wont pay too much for this
2010: Getting better, but still dont want to break the bank
2009: Might pay a decent amount
2008-2005: Will pay nice for this
2005 and below: Will pay VERY nice for this

1,000 posts: $
3,000 posts: $$
5,000 posts:$$$
10,000 posts:$$$$
15,000 posts:$$$$$$
20,000 post and up: Top dollor

Both these things must go hand in hand. If someone has a 2005 join date account with less than 1k posts, i still probobly wont pay alot for it. Also, there can be no warn's higher than 10%. Anything higher, and i deduct my overall offer by a very large amount. Other way around tho, should there be no warn, i will pay extra.

Another thing is reputability. No accounts with prior scammer accusations, or so much as a whisper of illegal activity of any kind on the account. Like i said, i value all this stuff, so should u bring me something i like, i WILL pay higher for it.

Finally, EVERYTHING will remain discreet. If you pm me about a trade and state your jsp name in that pm, i will completely avoid you. If you want to make a trade with me, pls post the "stats" of the jsp account. All i want to know is the join date, general post count (no need for exact number), percentage of warn, if any, and in a breif few words, how reputable the account is.

After doing so, you may also pm me if you want. I will do my utmost to get back to you. This entire trade will proceed from here onto skype. I will be talking with you verbally and at great length before any definitive transaction is made. The method of which i am willing to pay is undetermined at this time. Money is not a problem, though i am uncomfortable trading with fg, as this is an illegal trade via jsp rules to begin with. Also, the more trustworthy you are on this site, the more willing i will be to make accomodations, such as going FIRST in the trade. However, this can all be discussed later and in skype should anyone be willing to trade with me.

Methods of payment i am willing to consider:

Paypal
Diablo 3 igg
D2jsp fg (unlikely but definatly a possibility)
Moneybookers (not to sure about that either)

Im open to any types of accounts. Dont feel discriminated if you have a high join date account with low posts, because i will still consider it. Post what you got and i will do my best to get back with you shortly. smile

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Diablo II- Trading -> USWEST Ladder Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: