Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Buying d2jsp account for fg

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

yni

Group: Members
Gold: 1.20

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 03 Sep 2013 06:46 am    Post subject: Buying d2jsp account for fg Reply with quote

hello, new here...
If I was to buy a d2jsp account. Is it better to pay someone with Paypal or is it possible to pay with fg on d2jsp?

Btw whats the gold on this site for? I'm a little confused, is it like d2jsp?

Also whats some precautions to make when getting a d2jsp account?
(Like do I change the email? after they give me email..whats some ways to prevent them from recovering email account such as yahoo/gmail)

How do I make sure they dont get refund from paypal?

Last edited by yni on 03 Sep 2013 06:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Area51

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 03 Sep 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have jsp accounts here
Wide selection of join dates and some nice names
All with original email.

TDH

Gold: 0.90

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 04 Sep 2013 03:54 am    Post subject: Re: Buying d2jsp account for fg Reply with quote

yni wrote:
hello, new here...
If I was to buy a d2jsp account. Is it better to pay someone with Paypal or is it possible to pay with fg on d2jsp?

(Like do I change the email? after they give me email..whats some ways to prevent them from recovering email account such as yahoo/gmail)

Please see here, http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=113676
Ricky
Niggitynog

Gold: 1.56

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 07 Sep 2013 06:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Buying d2jsp account for fg Reply with quote

yni wrote:
hello, new here...

Our forum has a "TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK" policy when it comes to selling/trading d2jsp accounts/forum gold between the sites, and to answer your questions yes fg here is basically the same as it is on d2jsp, except the ratio's a little different.
50 d2jspfg = 150fg@d3jsp. So its essentially 1:3 ratio.
Precautions for buying a d2jsp account would be using a mediator (IF POSSIBLE AT THE TIME)
Immediately change the email to YOUR email after receiving the account to ensure they DO NOT scam you and take your fg and account. You can pay for items here with d2jsp fg as well if you would like such as buying accounts or selling them for fg or $$.

e; also refer to this post here
Mewtwo wrote:
Yes changing the name and email throw flags that could get you disabled. It's always good to get the original email that the account was created with and use that. However, when you acquire the email you also need to go thru it and take off any secondary emails they have set up for for them to be able to change the password. This type of trade isn't supported by this site, but it is legal to do. Please take special care with involving yourself in these types of trades. GL here.

Last edited by Ricky on 07 Sep 2013 06:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: