Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Aspensniper2 (real name = Sniper, or Dylan, whichever)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

aspensniper2

Group: Guild Members
Gold: 72.57

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#1 Posted: 25 Mar 2007 01:07 am    Post subject: Aspensniper2 (real name = Sniper, or Dylan, whichever) Reply with quote

I am currently in Legit Duelers. Don't get me wrong, I love the guild, it just seems a little slow, I don't feel like I'm a part of a guild when I'm there. This guild I'm well aware is very active and obviously has the best and most trustworthy people in it. I get along with every single person in this guild. Some of you I don't know very well and It'd be nice to get to know you. Here's a little bit about myself. My name is Sniper, even though my mom forces me to go by Dylan in school (my middle name). I am currently in a hospital in Baltimore due to a hole in my trachea causing my lung to collapse, and I go home in a month. I spend most of my free time playing videogames sadly enough. Whenever I go out it's typically to poker games at friends houses and I'm getting good enough to compete with the best 20+ year old guys there even though I'm only 17 tongue I am a senior in high school and I will graduate this year due to an AWESOME tutor. I plan to go to Northeastern University for college in north Boston and study political science. As for diablo 2, I guess most people know me as a guy who randomly collects pelts, but hey I'm more than that. I'm a very trustworthy guy who has never sold unperm as perm or scammed. I am always willing to help anyone whenever u need help. I currently have 17 fully built characters, so if u need help by a specific type, like a sorc to static, a hdin for a rush/ubers, a necro for ubers, etc. just give me a buzz. I think I'd be a good fit for this guild. It's true ive only been on d2jsp since January, and I only started back up on d2 in December. I have been playing off and on for about 7 years, but due to a ton of hackers and my friend using maphack on my account, it got closed and i had to start from scratch in December. I dont farcast, use maphack, baal bot, or anything of that sort, therefore my rushes are probably horrible lol so i couldnt help much in that area. I hope I'm viewed as a trustworthy person on JSP, I really dont know what my reputation is, hopefully good! Anyways I hope you all take this into consideration, I'd love to be accepted into this guild to be able to help in any way and be a part of the best guild on East. THANKS!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#2 Posted: 26 Mar 2007 05:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome nice to meet you
eek Sniper can be first name..

aspensniper2

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#3 Posted: 03 Apr 2007 02:28 pm    Post subject: ha ok Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
Welcome nice to meet you
eek Sniper can be first name..

sure i guess sniper works haha its whichever...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngeLexia

Group: Members
Gold: 41.09

us.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 03 Apr 2007 04:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dylan <- I prefer tongue
nice to meet you

Rules
Warn Faq
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#5 Posted: 03 Apr 2007 04:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dylan only gm duels.. he ran when the game we were in turned bm.

myszka

Group: Members
Gold: 68.09

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 05 Apr 2007 05:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy seems pretty cool.
i would vote for him, if i was in this guild
aspensniper2

us.gif

Warn:

Guild Members

Post#7 Posted: 12 Apr 2007 09:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
dylan only gm duels.. he ran when the game we were in turned bm.

i didnt run. if it was a 1v1 i could still win the duel. but it becomes a problem when two BM players go at me when im using a legit GM Cszon.... i enjoy tanking people with my GM chars vs their BM chars... with me having 21 total fully made chars, im able to do this. for example, if a FC zon comes, ill bring my auradin which has 90% lightning resist from the aura items he uses, not even from the lightning resist aura... or if a hammerdin decides to use TMC and be a whore (cough shawn cough) ill just tank it with my druid... i just find BM dueling pointless... if u need to duel BM to win, u shouldnt be dueling. cuz i have a char that can beat any char type, BM or GM in any duel...

(sorry 4 the e-rage, but BM duelers piss me off, and him saying that i "ran" from a duel REALLY pisses me off because i destroyed both of u 1v1 til u decided to team up vs me. thanks.)
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: