Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

I want you all to know me.
1, 2  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

myszka

Group: Members
Gold: 68.09

us.gif

Warn:

Post#1 Posted: 22 Mar 2007 08:22 pm    Post subject: I want you all to know me. Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
if you do not know by now, i am Bradley Myszka, the 1st, i wish it could be like Sir Bradley Myszka II or something like that, but i am just lame. I am 18 years old (birthday on March 16th 1989) I was born in Hancock Michigan, and have lived in Michigan all of my life, atleast that i can remember.
I just recently moved to Gull Lake schools, in attempt to find a better schooling system, that would allow me to get into better colleges, so my parents said.
My dream in life is to go into the United States Marines. I have had this dream ever since i was a little kid, watching old world war II movies with my DziaDzia( grandpa in polish)
some of the things that i like to do on my free time is hang out with my friends, go skateboarding, and attempting to play the guitar(which i suck at)... I grew up playing the drums, had 3 years of schooling on it, and all of that nice stuff, so i thought i was pretty good, but i did not own my own drum set, at the time.. So that is what i asked for, for christmas. Well... my parents got me a guitar, instead of the drums, and that pissed me off lol.
I have been playing diablo for about 5 years, except there was a period in time, were i quit because people kept jacking my stuff, or my trusted friends would steal while i x-fered, or something stupid like that. So, i started up playing again, early January 3 years ago, and i have gotten okay.
I just joined d2jsp on August 30th 2006, and have become a fairly good trader, i am not rich, and i do not get donations, that sort of makes me sad, but i can get over it i guess.
I come to conclusion, that Zach, the trusted mod person on d2jsp is only rich because of his friends!... he has gotten over 32k in fg, just in donations, and that makes me sad, because the most i have ever gotten is .01 fg, from someone i didn't even really know, at the time. His name was Richie, and he is now in this awesome guild trust.
I have been trying to get into this guild for about a week or two now, and it has still not been proven successful. I have not belonged to a guild yet in d2jsp, but i am hoping i will soon. (this is the only one i am atempting to get into)

Well... i guess that is all i really have to say as of now, if you would like to know more about me, feel free to reply here, or pm me at Myszka on d2jsp, or contact me at isleep4money (that is my aim address)
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

Group: Guild Leader
Gold: 4.41

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#2 Posted: 26 Mar 2007 05:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you no ppl, ppl will no you

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 26 Mar 2007 06:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
If you no ppl, ppl will no you

one way to think about it. lol

and im attempting to get to know people better
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#4 Posted: 26 Mar 2007 06:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

read other ppls intro tongue

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#5 Posted: 27 Mar 2007 03:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

yea..., but reading, and spamming about it does not make you a good trader, or qualified to be in trust.
atleast that is what i think smile
iIntrigue

Group: Retired Moderators
Gold: 343.82
Clan: Transformers

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#6 Posted: 27 Mar 2007 03:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

yea..., but reading, and spamming about it does not make you a good trader, or qualified to be in trust.

hahah harsh ><!

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#7 Posted: 27 Mar 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aquaphire wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

hahah harsh ><!

wub
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#8 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 02:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

if you thinking reading ppl intro and greeting them is spam.. then almost all post in all fourms in all threads are basicly spam then...you knowing ppl better doesnt make you a good trader.. a good trader is some that that is honest and trustable..which you cant declare your self that...it is something for ppl to see them selves..

Last edited by PuReAzNpRiDe on 28 Mar 2007 02:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#9 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 03:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

if you thinking reading ppl intro and greeting them is spam.. then almost all post in all fourms in all threads are basicly spam then...you knowing ppl better doesnt make you a good trader.. a good trader is some that that is honest and trustable..which you cant declare your self that...it is something for ppl to see them selves..

isn't that what i already said? lol.
not trying to make you mad or anything, but like the 2nd half of what u said is what i already stated. whistling
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#10 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 03:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

not trying to make you mad or anything, but like the 2nd half of what u said is what i already stated. whistling

eek how would a lil arguemnt over a thread get me mad...

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 03:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

eek how would a lil arguemnt over a thread get me mad...

some people can stand it, some people cant.
I personally dont know you yet, so i dont know if you can stand it or not.
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#12 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 04:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stand agaist wat...im soo lost rite now sleep

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#13 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 04:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

lol.
i ment some people can stand to get into agruments, without getting mad, and some people cannot do this.
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#14 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 05:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

lol.
i ment some people can stand to get into agruments, without getting mad, and some people cannot do this.

pfft i jus say wat comes to mind

myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 05:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

lol.

that is good, someone that cna speak their mind. but they should also learn when not to talk, and when they just repeat what i say smile
PuReAzNpRiDe
Tian Shan

hk.gif

Warn:

Guild Leader

Post#16 Posted: 28 Mar 2007 06:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:
myszka wrote:
PuReAzNpRiDe wrote:

lol.

that is good, someone that cna speak their mind. but they should also learn when not to talk, and when they just repeat what i say smile

well i like to talk when ever i want cuz i still didnt learn when to shutup yet sleep

AngeLexia

Gold: 41.09

us.gif

Warn:

Post#17 Posted: 29 Mar 2007 01:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I want you all to know me. Reply with quote

myszka wrote:
Hello everyone,
if you do not know by now, i am Bradley Myszka, the 1st, i wish it could be like Sir Bradley Myszka II or something like that, but i am just lame. I am 18 years old (birthday on March 16th 1989) I was born in Hancock Michigan, and have lived in Michigan all of my life, atleast that i can remember.
I just recently moved to Gull Lake schools, in attempt to find a better schooling system, that would allow me to get into better colleges, so my parents said.
My dream in life is to go into the United States Marines. I have had this dream ever since i was a little kid, watching old world war II movies with my DziaDzia( grandpa in polish)
some of the things that i like to do on my free time is hang out with my friends, go skateboarding, and attempting to play the guitar(which i suck at)... I grew up playing the drums, had 3 years of schooling on it, and all of that nice stuff, so i thought i was pretty good, but i did not own my own drum set, at the time.. So that is what i asked for, for christmas. Well... my parents got me a guitar, instead of the drums, and that pissed me off lol.
I have been playing diablo for about 5 years, except there was a period in time, were i quit because people kept jacking my stuff, or my trusted friends would steal while i x-fered, or something stupid like that. So, i started up playing again, early January 3 years ago, and i have gotten okay.
I just joined d2jsp on August 30th 2006, and have become a fairly good trader, i am not rich, and i do not get donations, that sort of makes me sad, but i can get over it i guess.
I come to conclusion, that Zach, the trusted mod person on d2jsp is only rich because of his friends!... he has gotten over 32k in fg, just in donations, and that makes me sad, because the most i have ever gotten is .01 fg, from someone i didn't even really know, at the time. His name was Richie, and he is now in this awesome guild trust.
I have been trying to get into this guild for about a week or two now, and it has still not been proven successful. I have not belonged to a guild yet in d2jsp, but i am hoping i will soon. (this is the only one i am atempting to get into)

Well... i guess that is all i really have to say as of now, if you would like to know more about me, feel free to reply here, or pm me at Myszka on d2jsp, or contact me at isleep4money (that is my aim address)

I haven't have the pleasure of trading with you on jsp yet tongue
Welcome to the site smile

Rules
Warn Faq
Alicia
Minister

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 16.98
Clan: Trust

ja.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#18 Posted: 29 Mar 2007 01:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop the spam war please.
myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#19 Posted: 29 Mar 2007 03:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rina wrote:
Stop the spam war please.

it was stopped way before you even had to say anything. I learned that if i just shut up, and not say anything to him, he will then just have nothing to talk to me about smile
and we started talking in diablo, cuz was gunna do some trades with him.

AngeLexia wrote:
myszka wrote:
Hello everyone,

I haven't have the pleasure of trading with you on jsp yet tongue
Welcome to the site smile

nor have i had the pleasure of trading with you smile
myszka

us.gif

Warn:

Post#20 Posted: 30 Mar 2007 04:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i realize that i cannot get into this guild by just posting some stuff in here. I withdrawl from my attempt of joining this guild, because i know that very few of you know me. So.. i guess the interest of joining this guild will have to go on hold, so i can get to know all of you better, rather than just posting stuff in here.
My account name is mishke2 on diablo, feel free to wisper me at any time.
I am willing to help any of you, for free, doing anything.
I just request that if you would like me to grush you, you get baal quests on your own, and your provide me with all wp's (just for the 1st grush i do)- reason is, i just deleted my hdin which did my grushes, and my pvp light sorc is now my rusher also.
Note: i cannot do gtristing, but i hear Ben does those a lot.
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> General Chat -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: