Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Selling Legit Diablo 2 CD Key Sets - Cheapest Online!
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Radical

Group: Helper
Donor:
Gold: Locked

Warn:

Helper

Post#41 Posted: 29 Mar 2015 05:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy

Group: Members
Gold: 0.70

Warn:

Post#42 Posted: 29 Mar 2015 05:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some key sets today!
Very fast and smooth. t4t!
vanak

Gold: 0.60

Warn:

Post#43 Posted: 29 Mar 2015 02:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t4t sir !smile
Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#44 Posted: 29 Mar 2015 04:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vanak wrote:
t4t sir !smile

t4t happy

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#45 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 07:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy

Donor:
Gold: 250.20

Warn:

Post#46 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 04:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pm this user to buy 200 keys, he says ok agrees on price with me of 200k vs 22kfg, then tells me he only has about 34 keys in stock and has to get more the next day. His post claims tons in stock, well apparently they are not in stock and he has to get his supplier to get him keys when he is low. NO big deal right, well this morning I get on to get my 200 keys we agreed on and oh guess what prices went up can't honor our agreed price anymore.

BM in anybodies book. If you agree to a price and do so not having keys in stock you eat the loss to keep your business rep good, when you order shit via any store and they agree on the price then don't have them they honor it no matter what.

in my opinion this is gonna be the same bullshit that happened with everyones keys form the last supplier they all get resold, only people who should sell keys on this site are the suppliers themselves as they are responsible for the keys not being in use.
Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#47 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 04:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grainesjr wrote:
I pm this user to buy 200 keys, he says ok agrees on price with me of 200k vs 22kfg, then tells me he only has about 34 keys in stock and has to get more the next day. His post claims tons in stock, well apparently they are not in stock and he has to get his supplier to get him keys when he is low. NO big deal right, well this morning I get on to get my 200 keys we agreed on and oh guess what prices went up can't honor our agreed price anymore.

BM in anybodies book. If you agree to a price and do so not having keys in stock you eat the loss to keep your business rep good, when you order shit via any store and they agree on the price then don't have them they honor it no matter what.

in my opinion this is gonna be the same bullshit that happened with everyones keys form the last supplier they all get resold, only people who should sell keys on this site are the suppliers themselves as they are responsible for the keys not being in use.

Yes we agreed on that price mate, im still not denying it.
As i told you, i just recieved new keys, these keys was not the same price as what i used to give.
You can call it BM, idc.. Proofs can be provided, but you already blocked me happy

GL finding your keys, already reffered you to another keyseller, hopefully he can help you =)

Edit: Please stop saying things like my keys are getting resold. Thats some serious stuff you are accusing me off.
Reported to meds. I have lots of vouches on my keys, so stop talking shit about stuff you dont know. End of discussion. Have a good night. happy

Last edited by Radical on 30 Mar 2015 04:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Donor:
Gold: 250.20

Warn:

Post#48 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 04:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radical wrote:
grainesjr wrote:

As i told you, i just recieved new keys, these keys was not the same price as what i used to give.
You can call it BM, idc.. Proofs can be provided, but you already blocked me happy

GL finding your keys, already reffered you to another keyseller, hopefully he can help you =)

Edit: Please stop saying things like my keys are getting resold. Thats some serious stuff you are accusing me off.
Reported to meds. I have lots of vouches on my keys, so stop talking shit about stuff you dont know. End of discussion. Have a good night. happy

maybe you should learn to read a little bit better, I simply said this looks like it could end up just like before where the supplier resells all the keys and you get locked for it or stuck refunding.

exactly what happened few years ago one supplier sold thousands of keys then they all ended up being resold over and over again.

Oh and I did not block you I just removed you from my skype no need to have you there if you do bm business.
Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#49 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 04:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grainesjr wrote:
Radical wrote:
grainesjr wrote:

maybe you should learn to read a little bit better, I simply said this looks like it could end up just like before where the supplier resells all the keys and you get locked for it or stuck refunding.

exactly what happened few years ago one supplier sold thousands of keys then they all ended up being resold over and over again.

Oh and I did not block you I just removed you from my skype no need to have you there if you do bm business.

What happened before has nothing to do with me.
Feeling sorry for your loss, but again has nothing to do with my keys smile
Idc if you dont wanna do business with me, i told you the truth. You refused to check proofs over teamviewer, so its ur call. happy
Now leave my thread if you just are here for spamming. Reported again.

Group: Scammer
Clan: Royalty

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#50 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 05:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just here to spam. /reporting myself to Cory so we can laugh about it over fine cigars.
Cory
Top Donor

Group: Senior Moderator
Donor:
Gold: 6.15
Clan: D3JSP

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Blue>Senior Moderator</font></b>

Post#51 Posted: 30 Mar 2015 07:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lulz.

Stop le spam, bros.

Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#52 Posted: 31 Mar 2015 04:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy

Gold: 4.10

Warn:

Post#53 Posted: 01 Apr 2015 03:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need bulk price on 50 lmk
defused1975

Group: Verified Member
Gold: 22.40

Warn:

Post#54 Posted: 01 Apr 2015 06:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I get my bot going I'll be buying some off of you... Just need to get a char made and leveled on d2... Let me know how much 10 will cost me please and thank you... Will prob get hem Friday to run 27/7 hammer din
Metalinker

Group: Scammer
Clan: Royalty

us.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#55 Posted: 02 Apr 2015 02:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

might need 2-300 sets for personal use, not resell lmk.
Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#56 Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on holiday atm guys. I will be home tomorrow. Throw me a pm and i will get back to u asap derisive

Gold: 5.10

Warn:

Post#57 Posted: 04 Apr 2015 06:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got my PM. smile
Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#58 Posted: 04 Apr 2015 07:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyword wrote:
You got my PM. smile

You got my reply. happy

Donor:
Gold: 755.60
Clan: HoD II

Warn:

Post#59 Posted: 04 Apr 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been years since ive played d2, i can register these keys to blizz store right?

or do i need to do the mqp maker stuff again.

Radical

Donor:

Warn:

Helper

Post#60 Posted: 04 Apr 2015 03:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipad wrote:
Been years since ive played d2, i can register these keys to blizz store right?

or do i need to do the mqp maker stuff again.

The keys cannot be registered on battle.net
- So yes, back to mpq files happy

3 Members: Guest
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: