Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Top referral list

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

tramway

Group: Admin
Donor:
Gold: 2196.23
Clan: D3JSP

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Red>Admin</font></b>

Post#1 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 08:14 pm    Post subject: Top referral list Reply with quote

I just finished coding the "Top referral list"

You can see it here http://www.d3jsp.org/referral.php

Everytime when a new user registers, he will be able to enter the name of the person who referred him to the site

Please click to see image: http://www.d3jsp.org/images/referral.JPG
(I try to avoid posting images in announcements)

For every user you refer, your referral count will increase by 1, the page can be accessed from the page index as well, just above the "members online today"
Prizes and items may be rewarded to top referrals!

If your gold is locked, please PM a senior moderator. They will be able to unlock you
Maddi

Group: Scammer
Gold: Locked
Clan: Playgirl

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=red>Scammer</font></b>

Post#2 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 09:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather then top referrals getting rewards, how about when someone reaches a certain amount. Like every x amount.

Because once one person gets high enough in referrals, everyone else loses all motivation to.
slimz3
HoD II Co-owner

Group: Members
Donor:
Gold: 8.00
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Post#3 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that a reward should only be awarded for the referrals that are active within a given amount of time. If the referral is active for like 30 days then it counts towards the person that referred them.

Last edited by slimz3 on 13 Sep 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#4 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimz3 wrote:
I think that a reward should only be awarded for the referrals that are active within a given amount of time. If the referral is active for like 30 days then it counts towards the person that referred them.

Well, if they make lots of accounts, they'll get banned for multi.

Although yes, it would be good to have, I think it is just more coding for Tramway, and I don't think it is as useful as you might think. Most of the members on the forum are already inactive, and it won't make much difference other than increase the amount of people that have been to it.

Last edited by Maddi on 13 Sep 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 3.30
Clan: Insane Clown Posse

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#5 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddi wrote:
slimz3 wrote:

Although yes, it would be good to have, I think it is just more coding for Tramway, and I don't think it is as useful as you might think. Most of the members on the forum are already inactive, and it won't make much difference other than increase the amount of people that have been to it.
I think it should just be disable since anyone can proxy a ip account then switch back to there norm ip account to get ref. reward. Not really needed anyway.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maddi

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 13 Sep 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Maddi wrote:
slimz3 wrote:

I think it should just be disable since anyone can proxy a ip account then switch back to there norm ip account to get ref. reward. Not really needed anyway.

Well it depends what kind of scan you guys have at this site.
I know that at d2jsp, you can stack 10 proxies, change your IP, clear your cookies and everything, because they scan your ISP, rather then your IP.
Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#7 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddi wrote:
Seer wrote:
Maddi wrote:
slimz3 wrote:

Well it depends what kind of scan you guys have at this site.
I know that at d2jsp, you can stack 10 proxies, change your IP, clear your cookies and everything, because they scan your ISP, rather then your IP.
Rather then worry about it , it should just be disable. Not a big deal & hardly anyone pay attention to it anyway. It is not impossible to get around all that , just rather not be the one to teach any rando's how to do it. I do it when I feel like showing off nfaguar pic's or spamming d3jsp.org on that gay site that is our competition. When d3 get release , there only be the matter of ppl being able to play it since you got to have a direct 10 video card to play it from what Ive seen & read up on . NP here tho I be the beta tester ready & rearing to take it all the way briggrin

I think the witch doctor look cool ( kinda like a necro ) . Most likely a tank , but tried & learn is the prime example of any new release game as well as a expansion release like 6-12 month later. Been playing diablo's game a long time , Im surprise tho with having twin that I even have time. OFC when d3 is release if there is HC I be playing it derisive

I don't like scl & all it noobisness lol. << lvl 95 hcl hdin ftw!~

Anyhow back to subject this is not needed by me anyway.

Last edited by Juggalette on 14 Sep 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maddi

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Softcore isn't "noobish."
It's all preference. smile

Not everyone wants to challenge themself in the way they don't want to die. Many just play for pure fun, and enjoy just the general idea of playing the game.
Some enjoy dueling and such.

No part of the game is "noobish."

But if it really needs directx10, only Vista people will be able to play. I think XP isn't directx10 compatible.
smile
Juggalette
Dragon Lady

Donor:

nf.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#9 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddi wrote:

Not everyone wants to challenge themself in the way they don't want to die. Many just play for pure fun, and enjoy just the general idea of playing the game.

But if it really needs directx10, only Vista people will be able to play. I think XP isn't directx10 compatible.
smile
That a lie cause I play on window xp & direct 10. Vista straight suck , it still in what I call stage one even tho it been release for awhile , got alot of buggy problem with it. The video card have nothing to do with window program. I do say if you want both you can have a dual boot setup for it , which is a pain to explain how to do . Like I see many post they cant play d2 on vista when you can , just run as admin .

happyguy44
Lulz

Gold: 2.40

us.gif

Warn:

Post#10 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimz3 wrote:

i agree cause people might come here just to multi and make it higher

personly i dont see why this is here

but still nice to see something new added

Maddi wrote:

smile

i vouch the part about softcore not being noobish

as for the directx10 thing haven't been reading up on that so no idea

Last edited by happyguy44 on 14 Sep 2008 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddi

ca.gif

Warn:

Post#11 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seer wrote:
Maddi wrote:

smile
That a lie cause I play on window xp & direct 10. Vista straight suck , it still in what I call stage one even tho it been release for awhile , got alot of buggy problem with it. The video card have nothing to do with window program. I do say if you want both you can have a dual boot setup for it , which is a pain to explain how to do . Like I see many post they cant play d2 on vista when you can , just run as admin .

Vista doesn't suck. I've never had even 1 problem with it.
No bugs, no nothing.

Off topic now though, so don't respond to this.
Cinemax

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33

us.gif

Warn:

Post#12 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 01:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that members who have referred others here should not receive anything until at least 30 days of activity on the forums from the new account.
kinda cool, I don't know what this means but I have referred 8-9 people here and they are not very active atm.

And as for " Everytime when a new user registers, he will be able to enter the name of the person who referred him to the site "

What if he already registered and this was not available ? does the old link here still apply ?

http://game.d3jsp.org/referral.php?r=Mechiah

Referal for LOGD link to send to another player.

What happens to this link ?

How do I find my referals ?

Last edited by Cinemax on 14 Sep 2008 03:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here

megafusion
Your Worst Fears Come True

Donor:
Gold: 207.75

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#13 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on the job Tram smile
HoD II Co-Owner

Gold: 35.19

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#14 Posted: 14 Sep 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job.
Donations And Reps Appreciated.

Cinemax

Donor:
Gold: 12885.33

us.gif

Warn:

Post#15 Posted: 15 Sep 2008 03:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the url for people I have refered ?
Where can I see who I have refered ?
When does this end ?
I need to know.
Then I can get my final people in here O_O for the big bang.

Last edited by Cinemax on 10 Oct 2008 04:30 am; edited 1 time in total

If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.

Click to Join HOD
E-Mail: Cinemax@D3jsp.org

Verification info. Click Here
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: