Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

With regards to giveaways - Getting d2jsp mods involved?
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

E-PK

Group: Members
Gold: 20.00

Warn:

Post#21 Posted: 27 Mar 2007 08:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont do it ben it will bring to many people you do not want to deal with scums of jsp scammersand etc...i think keepingi t as it is now is perfect.

PkRage

Group: Members
Gold: 8.50

Warn:

Post#22 Posted: 30 Mar 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-PK wrote:
dont do it ben it will bring to many people you do not want to deal with scums of jsp scammersand etc...i think keepingi t as it is now is perfect.

i know im not a member but i think what u guys have going on so far is great and that for the present it is the best thing. i think rina and jordan both have great points and they both should be considered alot further before ne real action is taken. like i have e-pk quoted above i think he's prolly leaning more towards reality nowdays.. alot of people are in it for what they can get. they dont care what comes of the other people that are trying to help. they're only worried about a game and being the best at it no matter who they have to run over... sad but true sad
1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: