Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Read This Before Posting!

View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Nate
Forum Police!

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 2007.49

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 20 Dec 2010 01:39 pm    Post subject: Read This Before Posting! Reply with quote

Remember when you post a new topic in the Diablo II Price Check Forum in the title/description please state which Realm and Core of the item you are inquiring about

Example:
I have a 120 ED Arachnids Mesh Spiderweb Sash and I am playing on US East Ladder and I need to find a price for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic Title: Price Check for Perfect Arach
Topic Description: US East Ladder

Description: What is the price for my perfect arach on USEast Ladder?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also remember due to the slow traffic that comes through here please be patient and do not make multiple topics or bump before the 2 hour bump rule is up because it will be considered spam and you may be warned for it.

How To Get Verified!
http://www.d3jsp.org/viewtopic.php?t=84882
PM Me With ANY Questions Or Concerns smile

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Selling and Trading All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: