Play Legend of the Green Dragon Play BNT Play Promisance Play Alien Assault Traders Play Quantum Star Play Some Chess  
   D3jsp RPGRPG   ArcadeArcade   Multiplayer PokerD3Jsp Poker   FAQ/RulesFAQ/Rules  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ChatroomLive Chat   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Clan/Logd Suggestion and Poll Here

Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic ::  

Add LOGD Point Award System For This Site
Yes Good Idea
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No Bad Idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Jessmop
HoD II Owner

Group: Retired Moderators
Donor:
Gold: 190.00
Clan: HoD II

us.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#1 Posted: 30 Jun 2008 02:58 pm    Post subject: Clan/Logd Suggestion and Poll Here Reply with quote

Geez I hate to use that "other site" as a template but then on the other hand screw that guy and I think we should rip/implement the few cool things they offer there...

This idea regards the way Guilds/Clans Earn points by playing and beating Ladder Slasher..

basically it is a clan rank system, the more points you get for beating LS the higher your guild would move up on the list..

so it would be a feature to track (in this case Dragon Kills) awarding pts for the Guild as a whole as well as maybe an addtion feature that tracks the members who do the kills...

almost like a trophy kinda thing where we could list the clans in order with the most kills and then somehow within the clan the members that have killed get recognized somewhere somehow..

does this make sense to anyone ?

My Updated Iso/Ft List! (Click Here)

I Sell D2 CdKeys and Bot Setups! (Click Here)
Jsantana

Group: Banned
Gold: Locked

rq.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#2 Posted: 30 Jun 2008 03:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan/Logd Suggestion and Poll Here Reply with quote

Jessmop wrote:
Geez I hate to use that "other site" as a template but then on the other hand screw that guy and I think we should rip/implement the few cool things they offer there...

This idea regards the way Guilds/Clans Earn points by playing and beating Ladder Slasher..

basically it is a clan rank system, the more points you get for beating LS the higher your guild would move up on the list..

so it would be a feature to track (in this case Dragon Kills) awarding pts for the Guild as a whole as well as maybe an addtion feature that tracks the members who do the kills...

almost like a trophy kinda thing where we could list the clans in order with the most kills and then somehow within the clan the members that have killed get recognized somewhere somehow..

i agree with that and understand but offer something else besides guild points. dont wanna be like the other site so use someting else like fg or something else besides the name GP

Jessmop
HoD II Owner

Donor:
Gold: 190.00

us.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#3 Posted: 30 Jun 2008 03:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan/Logd Suggestion and Poll Here Reply with quote

Jsantana wrote:
Jessmop wrote:

i agree with that and understand but offer something else besides guild points. dont wanna be like the other site so use someting else like fg or something else besides the name GP

Well here i suppose they would be called CP (Clan Points) but I do think it would promote interest in the game and whatnot and perhaps the Clan Owner could maybe even have a private reward system, I used to do payouts from my own pocket before as a reward to my guild mates that took the time to play that piece of crap known as Ladder Slasher..

My Updated Iso/Ft List! (Click Here)

I Sell D2 CdKeys and Bot Setups! (Click Here)
Jsantana

Group: Banned

rq.gif

Warn: Banned

Banned

Post#4 Posted: 30 Jun 2008 03:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Clan/Logd Suggestion and Poll Here Reply with quote

Jessmop wrote:
Jsantana wrote:
Jessmop wrote:

Well here i suppose they would be called CP (Clan Points) but I do think it would promote interest in the game and whatnot and perhaps the Clan Owner could maybe even have a private reward system, I used to do payouts from my own pocket before as a reward to my guild mates that took the time to play that piece of crap known as Ladder Slasher..

Yea i CP i think would be a better name for it

blueballs
HoD II Co-Owner

Gold: 35.19

ca.gif

Warn:

Retired Moderators

Post#5 Posted: 30 Jun 2008 03:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it would be a very good idea but the problem is finding someone that can imploment these ideas.
Donations And Reps Appreciated.

Kerm

Group: Members

us.gif

Warn:

Post#6 Posted: 01 Jul 2008 05:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I don't get it lol.
tramway

Group: Admin
Donor:
Gold: 2196.23
Clan: D3JSP

ca.gif

Warn:

<b><font color=Red>Admin</font></b>

Post#7 Posted: 01 Jul 2008 01:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its possible, but since logd and forum accounts are not related, itll be harder to code. Also, players are not suppose to use multiple accounts in LOGD, but they all do

If your gold is locked, please PM a senior moderator. They will be able to unlock you
Kerm

Group: Members

us.gif

Warn:

Post#8 Posted: 01 Jul 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O
Didn't know we weren't suppose to use multiple Accounts.

1 Members: Guest
Post new topic  Reply to topic  d3jsp Forum Index -> Rules, Support, and Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: